• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.7 Released)

Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2020
One last thing, do the starters only have normal abilities? It would be awesome to put dream world abilities on yrs pokemon (if the ability is unavailable then do one close to it.) it would be awesome to have speed boost blaziken

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2013
Could you please send me your .sav file?I need it so that I can find out where I did wrong and fix it.

You can get it from a dark worker which is in a city,and you must try to find and battle him for 4 times,he will give you the key as you find and defeat him the 4th time.

Please help me :( i need the keys only found one redwood city...but could you just say what citys the dark worker is? please i beg you!!!

Years
Please help me :( i need the keys only found one redwood city...but could you just say what citys the dark worker is? please i beg you!!!

Spoiler:

Hacker Bisharp

Bug reporter
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 28, 2019
I'am at Pokèmon League, I'm so excited!
Anyway i found new errors:

Ah and another thing, the type of scolipede is wrong, correct it!

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
If I recall correctly, you have to go back to Mt. Skywall, and use Rock Smash there. And I am sorry about that Wurmple... You know, I had a similar experience with my first shiny. It was a Seaking, but at the Safari Zone, and it fled...

Physical/Special Split is in this game. Also, about Lampent, it was the easiest evolution for me, because I caught a lv 7 Litwick, and after evolving into Lampent, in the following level it became Chandelure.

After you finish the Lighthouse event, go to Amberyellow Town, and take the west exit.

You have to go to Flora Island to get your eighth medal, and after that go back to the Tyron Tower to fight the E4.

About the legendaries, apart from the obvious Victini, I think Celebi is available, and I am not sure if Mew is too (I think it isn't), because it was lv 30... Celebi is catchable I think, just go to Pinearoma Villa, use Dig next to the boy that speaks about something hidden there, get the GS Ball, and take it to the Rumors Forest. Suicune may be available too, because it's level 1. Look for it in the Pure Tower. And maybe Keldeo too, surfing below Freshwind Villa (at Freshair Bay).

You know, I caught all the legendaries after the Elite Four, so I am not sure if some were available before it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I thing I can say I have almost finished the game. Now I'll try getting Eliza in the newest version, but other than that, I think I don't have anything else to do, here are my two important boxes and my team:

boxlegendvictoryfire.png
(Legendary Pokémon)
boximportanvictoryfire.png
(Important Pokémon; Treecko is Sceptile because the Daycare leveled it up)
finalteamvictoryfire.png
(Team)

Am I missing any legendary/important Pokémon? (Apart from Eliza)

I found 4 more bugs:

Spoiler:

I've enjoyed (and will keep on enjoying) this hack. I have to thank you a lot because of this great game.

Congratulations for have collected all the legendary Pokemon and rare Pokemon of this hack,and also,those bugs you mentioned are fixed now,and as for the ancient sword and Eliza event,I'm afraid that you must finish the event in Orange Villa again to make it avaliable,because I completely reset the flags of this event to fix some bug.

I'am at Pokèmon League, I'm so excited!
Anyway i found new errors:

Ah and another thing, the type of scolipede is wrong, correct it!

Thanks,and I've fixed these bugs.

In the newest fixed version,you'll be able to re-match all the base leaders of western TYRON,and there's also a bad thing for the players who have finished the event in Orange Villa,the event of Orange Villa is now show up as an unfinished mission even you really did finished it before because I changed the flags of this event,so you must retry for finishing it(Defeat Liam again).

Years
Ok, I have redone the Giratina event, caught Giratina again (With a Repeat Ball, and now I have 2 Giratina!) and battled Uranium again at the airport. Since then I've begun looking for that sword, with no success. Can you give a few hints? Is it in West, or East Tyron? Is it in a city, in a route, or in a cave? I have another question. My PC is "SOMEONE'S PC" Where is the person that is in charge of the PCs in Tyron? I haven't found that person yet...

While looking for the sword, I found an odd, but funny bug, the PC tower!:

49multiplepc.png

If you speak to that PC in that position...

49multiplepc2.png

This is what happens. After speaking to the PC in that position, a new PC appears, after speaking to it, a new one appears, etc., until it becomes a tower.

Also, the Celebi bug has not been fixed, I went back there, and the GS Ball event triggered again, making me battle another Celebi. Again, after battling it, speaking to the pillar or however it is called causes the game to freeze.

38351658.png

Now I have 2 Celebi and 2 Giratina...

Two more minor bugs:

43138725.png

24199417.png
Movement permission.

Also, while you fixed it and now flying to Flora Island works fine, now I can't fly to Grey Island.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2013
Please i need help where can i find the dark worker guy? i found him in redwood city but the otherS? please say wich city

Years
when do i get a Riolu? someone tell me please

You get it at Bronze Port.

Please i need help where can i find the dark worker guy? i found him in redwood city but the otherS? please say wich city

You know, I answered your question in post 644, you didn't notice it?

How do you evolve Electabuzz and Murkrow? Is it by level or what?

Murkrow evolves by happiness at night. Electabuzz evolves at level 50.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2020
You know, should include something in the definition of the hack on evolution changes (methods). It would really help people like me who want to know before catching it.

Last edited:
Years
Been playing this hack today. It's got potential, though the major sound corruption and grammar issues are a nuisance.

The only thing that really pissed me off was being one-shotted by an Abra because Axew's secondary type is set to fighting. Axew is supposed to be a pure Dragon-type.

On another note, some of the cries seem pretty off. Mienfoo has Rhydon, Shinx is a low growl, etc. There's some issues with sprite centering on the Pokemon, as well, and a lot of the trainer sprites could use a brush up - they tend to be lacking in the shading department.

Last edited:
Years
Where are the locations of the grunts that you're asked to find by Uranium after encountering the grunts at Crystal Villa?

can any 1 say grunt and his locatons.. i have roamed whole.. map bt didnt find uranium's grunt and key.. 1st he got near red wood

Years
Been playing this hack today. It's got potential, though the major sound corruption and grammar issues are a nuisance.

The only thing that really pissed me off was being one-shotted by an Abra because Axew's secondary type is set to fighting. Axew is supposed to be a pure Dragon-type.

On another note, some of the cries seem pretty off. Mienfoo has Rhydon, Shinx is a low growl, etc. There's some issues with sprite centering on the Pokemon, as well, and a lot of the trainer sprites could use a brush up - they tend to be lacking in the shading department.

I like a lot Axew being Dragon/Fighting, as the other starter, Gible, is Dragon/Ground, Axew is given two types as well. Also, Fighting-type opens a new dimension to it , while giving it a few weaknesses, it gives it an awesome STAB Brick Break.

can any 1 say grunt and his locatons.. i have roamed whole.. map bt didnt find uranium's grunt and key.. 1st he got near red wood

I've answered this question in this very page, and in the previous page as well... The answer is in post #644! But I will repeat it, ok, let's see if this time somebody sees it...

Now, go to Marble Grassland and find him there. Then, you will find him in Waterwave Path, and finally he'll be in Bronze Port.

Last edited:
Years
I like a lot Axew being Dragon/Fighting, as the other starter, Gible, is Dragon/Ground, Axew is given two types as well. Also, Fighting-type opens a new dimension to it , while giving it a few weaknesses, it gives it an awesome STAB Brick Break.

For one, Axew and its evolutions don't really even look like Dragon/Fighting. For two, the dual-type doesn't really confer much. It doesn't set up a type cycle or anything like that. Dual types aren't even necessarily stronger for having two types. In fact, as far as I can tell, it's a detriment to have Fighting on there. Ordinarily, Axew would own Psychic types, but in this hack, a level 9 Abra with Psybeam will mop the floor with it. Why Abra has Psybeam when that's not even a move it can learn is beyond me, much less why it has it at such an early level. ( On that note, why does a Level 3 WILD Pineco have Protect? )

Most importantly, Axew is not canonically a dual-type.

Besides, there's already way too many dual-types when it comes to dragons. A pure dragon line is a blessing - and Axew's line is the only line that keeps that pure Dragon type throughout all stages, if you don't count Druddigon, since it doesn't evolve.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2013
How do you battle Benjamin, I accidently skipped through the text and now I don't know what to do

Years
For one, Axew and its evolutions don't really even look like Dragon/Fighting. For two, the dual-type doesn't really confer much. It doesn't set up a type cycle or anything like that. Dual types aren't even necessarily stronger for having two types. In fact, as far as I can tell, it's a detriment to have Fighting on there. Ordinarily, Axew would own Psychic types, but in this hack, a level 9 Abra with Psybeam will mop the floor with it. Why Abra has Psybeam when that's not even a move it can learn is beyond me, much less why it has it at such an early level. ( On that note, why does a Level 3 WILD Pineco have Protect? )

Most importantly, Axew is not canonically a dual-type.

Besides, there's already way too many dual-types when it comes to dragons. A pure dragon line is a blessing - and Axew's line is the only line that keeps that pure Dragon type throughout all stages, if you don't count Druddigon, since it doesn't evolve.

Without Physical/Special split, the second typing was necessary, as Haxorus needed a STAB attack that used his physical Attack stat. But even with the split, I think it doesn't make it worse. Yes, you can't use it against Psychic-types, but Dragon Dance turns it now into a fearsome sweeper, with incredible coverage with its two STAB moves (rounded by Earthquake). I have a lv 83-84 Haxorus in this hack, and I'm telling you, it is amazing.

Also, I don't understand your complaint about Pineco, because Protect is a move that Pineco has at level 1 in the original games, that isn't something of this hack. And about Psybeam, maybe it should be Confusion, but I see it fine...

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2013
I like the game so far; however, it really frustrated me that I had to teach my starter cut due to no possibility of obtaining another pokemon. ;[

Also I can't figure out where to go after the old chumps give me the fire orb; little help? :D
---
ANOTHER ALSO ;P , the starter in the game is dragon/fighting but he's actually not part fighting..

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 13, 2013
Question where do I go after I beat the sage people and get the red orb? I am completely lost the last 3 hours :/

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2013
Question where do I go after I beat the sage people and get the red orb? I am completely lost the last 3 hours :/

Just figured this out on my own after hours myself xD top right there's an entrance in the trees (near the sage people's building) Wahlah!

Back