• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeLordAndrew

Emulation Noob
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 4, 2013

Nagato is still one of my favourite characters, especially when Kabuto revives him.
When Nagato fights Naruto after he's revived, one of my favourite episodes.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

One of my favorites is dead, another hasn't been seen since one of the fights ended (I don't think at least), and the last one is with everyone else. Yay.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
21. They didn't put my favorite in the game -.- (Omoi)
Instead, they'd creating the most boring bland boss battle ever with Guy, which single handedly knocked down the lot of 'em with the same move...whoohoo...

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I have a feeling whoever wrote that those filler arcs really was a fan of her. To be fair the first part was all about setting up that relationship between Naruto and Sasuke, I really wish there was another Zabuza tier bonding arc for the two of them before he left, would have made some of the later stuff more bearable..

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
After reading Lappy's post one-two (or three) pages ago, I have come to the conclusion that Naruto Shippudden didn't suck (in comparison to part 1) as much as I thought it did. In fact, the only anime scene which ever brought me to tears was from NS. The scene where Obito tells Sasuke about his brother's secret and the flashback ends with Itachi touching Sasuke's forehead while dying. I cried for like a minute or two (what? I'm an older brother, gosh! I could relate to it to a degree! ;p). Good times.

Plus, I realize the only two (or three, actually) arcs that I dislike are the Kazekage retrieval arc, the training arc (it wasn't bad..just bored me at times) and the war arc. The other arcs were actually good. (b")b

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

You're disliking the war arc? Even the early parts of it had some great moments for me. That Gaara part where
Spoiler:

derozio

Years
I'm talking about it as a whole, Lappy. I disliked it when taken together. There are good moments like those in there, sure. For example, I liked how Sasuke & Itachi confronted Kabuto/Kabuchimaru, the part where Neji died and Hinata and Naruto bonded and how Naruto gave epic speeches before the recent flashback began but quuite a lot of the mid part of the war bored me. ;___;

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

It's the other way round for me. I thought Kabuto was one of the most boring antagonists in the series and Danzo aside Uchiha fights are almost always boring.

The parts you mentioned disliking are going to be so great in the anime.

Edit - I mean come on, really. Liking DARKNESS and eyehax over nakama? ;__;

derozio

Years
@lappy - lololol I didn't really care about Kabuto. I liked how he was tormented by Itachi in the end, that's all. :p

And I don't know. Some parts might seem better in the anime than they did in the manga. We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back