• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Then a lot of the DGM "fillers" aren't "fillers" according to your definition. I like that definition. : > I love background stories. Episodes for the sake of fanservice, for example, are definitally filler.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

Yup. It's also usually the episode where the big-breasted girl/woman wears the smallest swimsuit. :B

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

That's why it's called fanservice. Of course it sells. Doesn't mean it has to appeal to me, though. Gimmemyshinysparklybishiesloljkwut

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Speaking of Light Novels, I heard that DRRR is a Light Novel and I want to check it out (even though I'll miss Complication ;_;)

Oh, and I'm almost through my rewatch of Dragon Ball, just around 15 episodes left :D It feels like a curse, having to watch this show, but this has been more enjoyable than when I originally watched.

...And uncensored, Dragon Ball has a lot of fanservice (well, not so much compared to modern anime)...I'm honestly surprised that Toonami was brave enough to pick it up.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

If you don't mind the crust not being stuck together very well! I'll get the hang of making crust eventually. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back