• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dyl's Delicious Trade Shop

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Eh, you know what, I'll just give you the benefit of the doubt.

Can you check my thread for your newest 22 events?
Spoiler:

zroc

Pokemon trainer
Years
Hi there, im really interested in your Japanese event victini. I could offer a event darkrai (sassy) in return if your interested. Just let me know thanks

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
Hi there, im really interested in your Japanese event victini. I could offer a event darkrai (sassy) in return if your interested. Just let me know thanks

Which event is that Darkrai from? Pretty sure I do need it, but would just like to be sure x]

And i'm guessing you're talking about the Lvl 100 Sassy Victini of mine? :P

zroc

Pokemon trainer
Years
Sorry should have put more info about both pokemon. Yes it's the lv 100 sassy victini, and my event is

Darkrai
OT- 2012MAY
Id- 05092
Untrained, just doesn't have the berry it came with sorry. Just let me know what you think. Thanks so much

Tyrael

Years
Sorry should have put more info about both pokemon. Yes it's the lv 100 sassy victini, and my event is

Darkrai
OT- 2012MAY
Id- 05092
Untrained, just doesn't have the berry it came with sorry. Just let me know what you think. Thanks so much

As long as it's UT, sounds perfect man! Just VM me sometime today with your FC and i'll get back to you with mine so we can trade :3

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2016
Hi there! :D

I'm interested in your DW Trapinch. Would you take a DW Lapras?

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2022
I offer u an RNG'd Victini for the DW Female Shroomish

Tyrael

Years
Just updated my events section with 32 new events!! Big updates lately, let's keep that rolling guys!

Spoiler:

zroc

Pokemon trainer
Years
Hey there, I'm interested in one of your event pokemon of yours

#212 グーン Scizor(ハッサム ) Adamant
21/18/4/19/27/13

I have a event Dialga I could offer

Dialga
nature: sassy
ot: SUM2013
id no. 08193

I also have a serious, naughty, and bold natured one too same ot and id number. Just pm me if your interested. Thanks

Tyrael

Years
~~~~~Huge Update~~~~~​

I have recently started using my 3DS to start trading, so I have brand new FCs!
Black: 0047 4908 1862
White: 2366 7731 2869

Later tonight I will be adding quite a few more events to my shop, along with a section to showcase my RNG Abuses and also a section for breeding requests!! :)

Also, sometime this weekend, I will be moving all of my DWFs to my B2 so I will have an FC for that as well!

Last edited:

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
Years
Hey! I am interested in all of your PCNY Pokemon, your 10 ANIV Latias if it is 06808, and your 10ANNIV Ho-oh. I have all of the German 10th Anniversary Pokemon except Suicune (Charizard, Pikachu, Articuno, Raikou, Entei, Lugia, Ho-oh, and Latias. I also have Latios, but so do you). How does eight for eight sound? My FC is 3182 8108 0554 . Also, if you're looking after something specific, just ask and I'll check. I may ask for more, but I just didn't want to type every event I have that you don't, and visa versa. If you want me too though, I will.

Ya know what, I'm going to do what I just said I wouldn't, 'cause I'm bored (These are in addition to what I said above. Neither have priority in terms of my wants):
Have that you don't:
Hado Regice and Regirock
Gather More Pokemon Fukuoka Lotad, Osaka Seedot, Tokyo Skitty, Nagoya Sableye
Journey Across America Blastoise, Latias, Celebi (I know you have with this OT, but it may have a different ID number because of the Party of the Decade event)
Space Center Deoxys
Wishmaker Jirachi

XD: Gale of Darkness Lugia

You have that I want:
CHANNEL Jirachi
Both Berry Fix Zigzagoons
10 ANIV Blaziken, Tyranitar, Suicune, Entei, Raikou, Espeon, Typhlosion, Moltres, Articuno, Charizard (Both if different OT numbers), Alakazam, Pikachu, and Bulbasaur regardless of number
Blastoise if number is 06808
Hado Mew
Aura Mew

Last edited:

Tyrael

Years
EVENT UPDATE

Have 35 new events that i'm going to be adding to my shop, let's hope I can manage to get a few more event trades lined up to add some more! ;)

Spoiler:

zroc

Pokemon trainer
Years
Hey there i was interested in a few of your event pokemon.
Gen 5
Pikachu brave
9/9/31/29/20/31

Metagross brave
31/31/31/29/31/31

PCF Samurott modest
26/27/17/24/8/13

PCTH Surperior timid
2/0/30/17/7/20

I can offer you
Palkia
Lonely
SUM2013

I also have a brave, hasty, and naive natured one to cover the other pokemon i requested. Let me know what you think and hopefully we can work something out just pm me. Thanks.

Tyrael

Years
Hey there i was interested in a few of your event pokemon.
Gen 5
Pikachu brave
9/9/31/29/20/31

Metagross brave
31/31/31/29/31/31

PCF Samurott modest
26/27/17/24/8/13

PCTH Surperior timid
2/0/30/17/7/20

I can offer you
Palkia
Lonely
SUM2013

I also have a brave, hasty, and naive natured one to cover the other pokemon i requested. Let me know what you think and hopefully we can work something out just pm me. Thanks.

I'd like all of those, except Hasty. Go ahead and just pick 3 of those that you initially wanted. I'll more than likely be able to trade next on Saturday.

zroc

Pokemon trainer
Years
Ok I'll go with the pikachu, metagross,.and samurott out of my original requests. I should be able to trade at some point tonight. Just pm me and we can work out a time. Thanks again

Back