• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Ok, your file is corrupted. I know this cause I checked it and it told me it is.

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
Years
This hack looks pretty good. I especially like that you have the base stats in the pokédex. I haven't been around in almost 2 years and it's good to see more fleshed out hacks now a days.

Years
So is pokewood done yet? And are you adding 6th gen pokemon? I'd really love to see honedges evolution line in this game. Tho his abillitys and moves would be hard to do for Aegislash atleast.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
So is pokewood done yet? And are you adding 6th gen pokemon? I'd really love to see honedges evolution line in this game. Tho his abillitys and moves would be hard to do for Aegislash atleast.
Pokewood have not even been started yet. I'm adding some optional new events to Seaview Town on your way to Pokewood City. After you get that sailor a beer, he'll sail you too Brighton Beach! And that speechless guy will now be able to talk to you... And no, there will be no 6th generation Pokemon. I don't like 6th generation Pokemon. I'm not even going to play X and Y. It's a huge disappointment on the path they have taken with Pokemon in my opinion.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
How does it work with the checkpoins? Are all the checkpoins implanted in beta 1.5?
The main page describes the process of checkpoints. Checkpoints 1-6 are the preliminaries of beta 2. When checkpoint 6 is released for beta testers, the game will go through additional testings and then beta 2 will be released. I am currently working on checkpoint 3.

GaryFreakingOak

8 badges in Kanto? I got 10.
Years
Pokewood have not even been started yet. I'm adding some optional new events to Seaview Town on your way to Pokewood City. After you get that sailor a beer, he'll sail you too Brighton Beach! And that speechless guy will now be able to talk to you... And no, there will be no 6th generation Pokemon. I don't like 6th generation Pokemon. I'm not even going to play X and Y. It's a huge disappointment on the path they have taken with Pokemon in my opinion.

Couldn't agree more! The only things about X and Y I care about are the Fairy type (I think it helps balance the game better) and the Megas (not a fan of the concept but I enjoy checking out the new designs of old favorites). I will not be playing X and Y, I am instead looking forward to the release of Normal Version :)

EDIT: Another thought: I doubt it, but with the bar finally open will we be able to buy drinks ourselves? It would be interesting, replace Fresh Water et all with Beer, etc..

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Welcome to the beer! I mean bar, haha! And yeah, you can buy drinks... just hopes the bouncer doesn't notice you. Haha, there will be an item called the Fake I.D. that you can get somewhere really close by... Also, there will be different people during different parts of the week! Try coming here on the weekends... you may experience some weird battles!
-----

-----
As you may notice throughout the game, there may be, "grammatical errors," for some NPC. This is intended. Some of the NPC speak with a certain dialect. The sailors for instance, says "me" instead of "my".

Ace_Master_of_Turtles

Just that spriting guy
Years
Last edited:

RimasLT

My beautiful - Mazda 323F <333
Years
Hi,why your hack is so big (17 Mb) ? Btw great hack.
I'm in Silversky town.( I was in route 53 District ) and I cant go in Pokewood city ( dudes at the gates blocking my way ) Silversky Gym still closed.
So what to do or where to go?

Last edited:

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Hi,why your hack is so big (17 Mb) ? Btw great hack.
I'm in Silversky town.( I was in route 53 District ) and I cant go in Pokewood city ( dudes at the gates blocking my way ) Silversky Gym still closed.
So what to do or where to go?
The beta ends after the Super Rocket event in the Forslorn Forest. Pokewood access is denied for a good portion of the game.

Back