• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm Going to Become Pirate King!! - The One Piece Fan Club

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Welcome anime and manga fans to the new, official One Piece fan club here on PC! I was going to make this a week ago, but have been lazy. So since it's past 5 in the morning here, I've decided to get this out, and work on the content later (like in the afternoon).

Rules and Regulations
Yes I know pirates don't have rules, but PC does and they are:
- All PC Rules Apply. If you don't know what they are then check them out here. Not abiding by the rules may result in an infraction or temporary leave from the club.
- Be respectful to others. If you don't agree with someone's opinion, debate with them in a respectful manner. We need no hooligans!! Do not flame in any way whatsoever.
- Please don't post unrelated content in here. There is much that we can discuss, what you had last night for dinner is not one of them.
- Once again, anyone may join. It does not matter if you have been a member for 5 years or 5 days.

Join the Crew!
To sign up post:
Your Username
What Devil Fruit Power you Want
Your favorite Character
What Ship you'd like to be on

Pirates (Members)
isthatyoudan
Oxidation

Topics
-Each week there will be a variety of different topics to discuss. However, you can discuss whatever you'd like as long as it pertains to One Piece.

So what'd you guys think of the latest manga chapter (733)?
Spoiler:

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Will get CSS for this later. If anyone wants to help, feel free to. Also, if any one has suggestions I'm open to them as well.

Last edited:

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
Years
I will be the first member to join your pirate crew!

Name: isthatyoudan
Devil fruit: Gum-Gum (yeah, I know it's boring, but I really do)
Favourite Character: Zoro and Sanji tie
Ship: Going Merry (love the goat)

I am not very far into One Piece, only Volume 21 in manga and the third collection of anime (and the movie), but I am still nuts about it. So, I have not read the newest chapter. But, I would like to ask people this...
Nine straw hat pirates now... Do you think the crew is complete?
I think so. Luffy finally got his musician! :D

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Your Username: Oxidation
What Devil Fruit Power you Want: Sexy Sexy Fruit. xD /lame answer.
Your favorite Character: NICO ROBIN AND NAMI. <3
What Ship you'd like to be on: Merry Go.

isthatyoudan

Years
I've been thinking. A lot of the characters say, "woah, he's eaten a devil fruit" when they meet Luffy, and act very shocked and surprised. But, every other person that the crew meets also has devil fruit powers! Also, most of these people are pirates. Didn't someone once say that it is too difficult to become a pirate with devil fruit powers because you can't swim?

Also, I made a Tony Tony Chopper vinyl doll today. Looks awesome.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Omg thanks for joining guys. Welcome to the crew, you are now my nakama! :o could we see the doll? That's awesome!!

isthatyoudan

Years
Ta-da! Yeah, it's not incredible. It's on all fours because that's the only doll I had. I want to get a human one, but I'm not sure who to make. I was thinking Zoro if I could figure out how to make tiny swords. :P

Kya ha ha ha ha ha!

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Ta-da! Yeah, it's not incredible. It's on all fours because that's the only doll I had. I want to get a human one, but I'm not sure who to make. I was thinking Zoro if I could figure out how to make tiny swords. :P

Kya ha ha ha ha ha!

Aw I love it! It's so cute!! <3

I can't believe you made that, it's awesome. I don't think I'd ever be able to make something like that. I'm not that good at that kind of art.

So which One Piece do you like better, the anime or the manga?

I personally prefer the anime. The manga can be hard to follow sometimes.

isthatyoudan

Years
Hmm... Well, I've read the manga longer than I have watched the anime, but I would probably like them equally IF there weren't so many flashbacks! Especially if you watch them the way I do. I like to set aside a day every now and again to binge-watch one piece, so I don't need to see what happened three episodes ago. I just watched it! :O

I'm also such a manga-worm. :P

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
Years
I'll join the crew too!

Your Username: Hiroshi Kaede (just call me Kaede) :*
What Devil Fruit Power you Want: Gomu Gomu no Mi
Your favorite Character: Zorro, Sanji
What Ship you'd like to be on: Merry Go

I haven't watch the latest episode. So i'll answer it later ^^

Also, I can help you with the CSS. You can contact me if you want. :)

isthatyoudan

Years
Just got the stuff I need to make a zoro vinyl doll! Just made three little tiny swords today... I'm going to make the doll itself tomorrow.

Hey, I was looking at some stuff online, and I found this image of "one piece censorship". On one side of the page, there was a normal picture of Sanji smoking. Then, on the other side, there was the same picture, but it had the cartoon network logo in the corner... and the cigarette was a lollipop! A little cartoon face underneath said, "GENIUS!" It was funny.

View attachment 71083 View attachment 71084
Zoro's done! (By the way, you can see the pics bigger if you click them.) I know I'm going to make two more for sure, but I'm not 100% on what's going to happen after that. Next up, Sanji and then Sir Crocodile.

Last episode I watched, Zoro and Sanji got into a fight. Insults thrown included "Moss Head" and "Fancy Eyebrows." :D

Last edited by a moderator:

isthatyoudan

Years
Hey, where has everyone been?

By the way, anyone, if you have Scribblenauts Unlimited for PC, check out Rubber Band of Doom in the workshop (that's me). I've made pretty awesome zoro, sanji, and ace, and I will be uploading my sir croc in a little bit too.

Last edited:

isthatyoudan

Years
Am I the only person posting on here anymore?
Just want to let everyone know that there is a new One Piece game for 3DS. It's a super awesome RPG that really follows the anime storyline. Characters are unlocked when you visit their island, and the bosses are all enemies that the straw hats really fight, and they have similar attacks. So, for example, when you visit the Baratie, you unlock Sanji (squee) and fight Don Krieg. There are also side quests to beef up the adventure. I'm currently back tracking and fighting Kuro again.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Username Dante
I want the 'Mizu Mizu no mi' - water water fruit. :p Would be OP as hell. XD
I'd like to be a member of Red Haired pirates. Those guys know how to live life! So on their ship, I guess? :p

and lol, this is really inactive. Needs more love. Also, never played the 3DS game myself. Can't say I'll get it anytime sooon either. But that sounds awesome!

Was wondering if you all read the manga and are up to date?! This new chapter is gonna be amazing. Will be so chaotic omg.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
OHOHOH I'll totally join! I don't keep up with One Piece as much and even if I did I'd be 300+ books behind... but hey, sue me. Besides, I'll get to post all of my OP plushes and pixel art here! :D Yesterday, I found OP gum in my pocket too. It had Brook on it and tasted like grapes. 7/10 would eat again.

ANYWAY

Your Username: Fairy
What Devil Fruit Power you Want: Hana Hana no Mi, or the Flower-Flower fruit. :3
Your favorite Character: Oh gosh.. Ummm Bell-mére (which would be my username right now, had I not taken Fairy), Ace, Chopper, Zoro, and Robin!
What Ship you'd like to be on: Like, crew? Strawhats, of course! But if you're talking about the ship, Going Merry. Call me a purest.

I don't know anything about the manga (although I've read bits and pieces of it), especially nothing current, but I've been turned on to the show for quite some time now. It's definitely a fun ride!

Back