• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Flasebound

Neo Genesis

The Wanderer
Years
Im making another game that I should finish since summer is coming=no school yay! Any ways heres the story....

You are Kenta is a prince of an nation name Vlados. One day when his father King Gihest, returns from an expidition strange things happen. Your father becomes possesd...... War has been declared amongst nations. It's up to you to save the world from monsters, your father, and the mighty nations that stand on it.And you must fight against monsters, demons, spirits, and your fathers army! You first travel to Driule an nation west of Vlados to gain the slightest knowlage of the evil that controls your father. You find out that the spirit of Kirado Anmia demon posses your fathers body. You must travel around the world to gather the 5 elemental relics in the elemental towers to fuse them into the light relic to seal away Kirado but what other evils stand in your way??

Heres some of the characters.

f01_small.png

Kenta
Male
Fighter

Kenta is the prince of Vlados. He always is kind and cares for others. Kenta disapproves of the war but fights for what he believes in .The only weapon he needs is his will and with it he's unstoppable.

01small.png

General Kite
Male
Fighter

Kite is a general of Vlados when he feels as if the King has changed he accompanys Kite on his adventure although he lacks the will to give up and protects the prince at any cost.

c05.png

Mia

Find out more in the game.

l02small.png

Shin

You'll have to find out in the game!:P

Here are a few custom features.

- =Complete
~=Possible

~Night/Day I need help! Some one tell me how to insert this please.
~CMS
-CBS
-Name window

More may be added

Last but not least screens......

What do you guys think critisisim and compliments please.

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Well, I hope you manage to finish this one. I wish you good luck!

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
You have a complete CBS? Impressive. It looks like it'll be a great game, the characters look awesome as do the screens. Good luck on the rest of the game.

Neo Genesis

The Wanderer
Years
Dawson: You have a complete CBS? Impressive. It looks like it'll be a great game, the characters look awesome as do the screens. Good luck on the rest of the game.
LOL!!! I dont script because I suck at it.I was just look at the other forums for scripts. Thanks you guys for the comments I should have an update this afternoon and what do you think of this cms?

Xk8cms3.JPG

Can someone tell me how to put my night/day script im my game?Here it is.http://www.phylomortis.com/resource/script/scr035.html

Okay heres the last 2 characters.

h03small.png

Kari
Hunter

More to be anounced of the mystery of Kari.

f02small.png

Nina
Thief

More to be anounced of the mystery of Nina.

Right now Im working on a arena system.

So how's the game coming along? Please tell me any crtisim and complements so I can change the game if need.

Expect next update tommorow or the day after.

Last edited:

Neo Genesis

The Wanderer
Years
(Sorry for the double post)

Sniff.... :( if you guys hate this game so much you could at least tell me. Well any ways heres my update............................. :(

The is two new badies you face Kaitos and Jisurdi they take plae of general Kites spot and are supposed to Kite and Kenta. I have no screen shots because I was mainly working on the events but I am goiing to include an arena system that lets you battle diffrent monsters depending on your money.

Thats all for now........................... :(

Robbie

Kitty'll eat you :o
Years
You should wait more than a couple of days for people to reply before thinking they hate your game - some posts go weeks without any replies.

Looks like a good game, however - nice maps and that CMS looks really good. Good luck with the rest of the game. :)

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
umm.. kistune..
you shouldnt go reviving old threads..
I bet he has stoped the last post he did was on june!?

Back