• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok`eMech Dual Wars - OOC Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
So i had to Explain Things Related to the battle sytem right ??? don't worry that'll be don soon ... i'm getting a bit lazy right now :(

however post your responses in order to improve this RP or ask me the question or doubts that you want to get cleared of.

s l u g

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
Oh so you are confused aren't you ??

let me clear things out.

first of there are pokemechs and simple pokemon right ?

so there are basic battles a ballistic battle and weaponary battle.

in basic battle follow the RPG'S 1st post but that's for pokemon of earth.

and the battle which i recently explained is also a basic battle , but with some changes.. for example we have 6 moves.. no loss of PP.

specifically here's the table.

Battle system.
1.Basic battle.
i.Pok`emechs.
ii.Pokemons.

2.Ballistic Battle.

3.Weaponary Battle.

1.BASIC BATTLE.

i.Pok`emechs.

in the basic battles for pokemechs we have some new features we get to use 6 moves , no loss of PP. but the moves has it's own effects.

ii.Pokemons.

in battle for pokemons we have EXP points system , loss of PP's and the real movesets.
for the explaination of how it works better follow the first post.. but we don't need it in the first place.. there are pok`emechs over here rather then the pokemon of earth.

2.Ballistic Battle.

Now this is something really different for pok`emechs..
in ballistic battle there are two things
FIRST

Hand to Hand.
END TURN.

In hand to hand you have 4 moves ( for now atleast )..

Punch. + 20 HP.
Kick. + 25 HP.
Grapple. ( can hold the opponent for 1 turn , and your partner can attack the opponent causing half the damage to you too.)
Fist Leg. +30HP.

i know only this many moves but i thought of doing something different and it does look coo doesn't it ??

while ending a turn you have four options.

Shield.
(you have shield , which when a opponent attacks , gives you only half the damage., this needs 5 turns to recharge.)

Heal.
(you get your whole HP back , but if someone attacks you you receive + 10 More HP damage with the attack done to you , this requires 3 turns to recharge.)

Protect.
(you can protect any of your friend.. taking the whole attack on yourself.)

Just Stay.
(this explains it end a turn normally.)

I'll get the weaponary battle next time.. coz we don't need it now.

however keep this points in your mind.

*Battling takes turn by turn first the whole unit attacks then the opponent unit attacks.

*Do not fight over, for movesets and all.. just say it over here.

*Some battle will also pitch conditions.. like
condition of fainting.. condition of losing a move.. condition of getting killed !!

if you have more doubts just get them here.

s l u g

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
No problem anything else to ask??

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
Years
Wait, what you said in the RP did not make any actual sense. You said that I was seen because of a holographic thingy-majiggy, and then you went on to say the Pokemechs were immune to them. Well, I'm a Pokemech, so if I'm immune to them, how did the Elites use it to see me?

Perhaps next time you should explain in simpler terms for my poor, battered and beaten brain to follow.

s l u g

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
um... you don't seem to be in a good mood.. it's like this.. minos yewman Rpyed really different .. he rpyed as if our ship was in ground but my character and PMDM's character are still in karma so how did you bring down the ship down all of a sudden??

so inorder .. rather to tell you to edit your post.. i posted in such a way so that the plot would come on the right track..

forget about the holo thingie you are evil overthere and i won't stop you power playing.

Sweet Dreams

Years
Yes... Fine. I'm not in a good mood, or in a mood to try and figure out complexities which are beyond me at the moment, so I'll just leave that to when I'm feeling on top of the world. I did state that I was not in a good mood in the post, did I not?

I'm pretty sure I will apologise when I get back into a happy-go-lucky mood, so I'll just do so now to save myself the bother. Even so, I do mean it... Or, at least, I will mean it.

Sorry for acting all uptight and all. And I'm curious, since this is my first RP - how am I doing?

s l u g

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
Sigh * o_O why does every person get angry with me??

never mind actually i didn't RP correctly maybe..

you are doing great , you're better than the Rpers in the thread.. try looking out for more RPG's if you want.. because i don't think you are getting enough scope to prove your RPing Skills in my senseless thread (atleast).

Sweet Dreams

Years
Yep. With the DNA things that seem to look like Deoxys. I don't get these things with the whole scientific things myself, so all I know is that they look like Deoxys.

Sorry, Mr. RP master, I'm in a better mood, so now I feel guilty about the getting irritated thing. Can I call you Toto? 'Cause I keep thinking of you like that. Anyways, the idea of your RP is great! I like it, so don't go calling it a senseless thread!

I wonder why almost none of the other RPers come here? This place could be really interesting.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
Years
XD

Hugo is gonna really throw down in this upcoming battle.

XD It seems like Hugo has a sweet history. Taking down clans single handedly and what not.

s l u g

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
Yep. With the DNA things that seem to look like Deoxys. I don't get these things with the whole scientific things myself, so all I know is that they look like Deoxys.

Sorry, Mr. RP master, I'm in a better mood, so now I feel guilty about the getting irritated thing. Can I call you Toto? 'Cause I keep thinking of you like that. Anyways, the idea of your RP is great! I like it, so don't go calling it a senseless thread!

I wonder why almost none of the other RPers come here? This place could be really interesting.

Call me by any name you like but do not call me with such a name that makes me that i am older or bossier than you... yup call me Toto that'll be better.. yes it can be interesting :D.. guys i have even stated thinking of the sequel ehe.. lol :D

so whom are you actually afraid of?? i'm quiet afraid of Nightmare's moves.. atleast for now .. (did you got your moves effect??)

PMDmaster

Rolepaying is ma hobby.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 16, 2009
Well me's afraid of Lucas.

what ideas do you have for the sequel ??

(hey gys let's discuss little bit of the sequel )!!

can you have sinnoh pokemons next time ?? or even now ??

s l u g

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
We can but let's see... sinnoh pokemon.. no not right now if i add up the latest pokemon there won't be the feeling of advancemet if i create a sequel XD.

Sweet Dreams

Years
Yes, they are, aren't they?

Well, Nightmare despises Pyro, respects Hugo and sneers at Lucas, without much thought to High Wire. Who could he be afraid of? Perhaps the Nidoking ar the Aggron when their sign-ups become available? And could they post it here, because it would look strange in the actual RP. That would make more people glance here, after all.

A sequel... Hmm... Well, if you don't kill off all the losing members, there could be survivors recruiting for an overthrow of the throne? Who knows.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
Years
Dude if you make a sequel, it should be based way after this one, further in the future with new members of the elites and the clans.

I'd want to rp as a Charizard....he'd sorta be a reincarnation of Hugo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back