• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your Favourite Kanto/Johto Gym Leader??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2011
Johto - Morty
Kanto - Blue
Why - Because they have awesome pokemon and they're awesome.

Aakeosu

Archaeopteryx
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 9, 2011
Jasmine, nice young girl who surprises me with her Steelix!
Janine, a kunoichi.
Blue, just for being classic and having strategy.

Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2010
I like Jasmine from Johto and Erika from Kanto just because I'm biased towards pretty, gentle females <3.

The Fire Hazard

Littly Baby Tododile
Years
Morty is fun, because he looks cool and I can't understand him. And also Jasmine, because she uses the clang! Steel type. Lastly, I really dig Whitney's socks and the rest of her ensemble.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Johto: I really liked Pryce. The rest of the gym leaders are kinda meh-ish to me, but Pryce really stands out to me. I can't seem to put a finger on exactly why, though...

Kanto: I like Blaine. Kinda weird, since he's the opposite of Pryce, lol, but I like that he finally got a gym in HG/SS. ^__^

JP

wut?
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 13, 2019
For Kanto, it would have to be Sabrina. For Johto, definitely Morty, but I've also got a sweet spot for Jasmine and her Steelix. :P

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2011
For me, it's a tie between Misty and Sabrina in Kanto, but in Johto...probably either Claire or Jasmine.

FrostPheonix

Eternity.
Years
Blue.

Definetly blue. He was the only one who put up a fight with against my team, at least a better fight than all the others due to him having no special type.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Johto:

150px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Jasmine.png

Tbh, I don't like the Johto Gym Leaders, Falkner's cool, but half of his team are a bit...meh. So, I'm going for Jasmine as she has the coolest pokemon (Clair's are better, but she's a freak)

Kanto:

165px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Blue.png

He has a brilliant team, particularly Rhydon/Rhyperior. He's also got a good design. However, close behind is Blaine, who's too easy to defeat to be my favourite - try battling Blue with battle style of "set". It's hard.

Years
Johto: Morty - Very cool design, mellow personality, overall very realistic and likeable

Kanto: Blue - Basically the same as Morty, plus I've always liked the rivals design better than the hero's.

Apostrophe

Everybody do the search dance!
Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2010
Blue is definitely my favorite Gym Leader. He utilizes moves like Trick Room that put you on the defensive for a while. He also forces you to look beyond simple type advantages. His Machamp, for example, can take out Psychic and Flying type Pokemon that try to give it trouble (by flinging an iron ball or Stone Edge, respectively). Overall the battle with Blue is a model for how Pokemon games should be all of the time.

©ereal Killer

Illusions or Real Illusions ♥
Years
  • Seen Jul 4, 2011
105.png

Kanto : Erika - Her kimono made me do it!! D:

72.png

Johto : Morty - I dont know, the dude is just awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back