• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Image to Text Matrix Pokedex!

Jacinth

~Darling~
Years
LOL, the title rhymes. Completely unintentional.

Alright, I thought this game would be fun, so let me lay it down for you. I'm sure lots of you have watched an absolutely fabulous movie called the Matrix; If you have, I applaude you, and if you haven't, don't worry about it. You can still play.

So, here's what we do; Go to this site and put in a picture of your choice of the next pokemon in the Pokedex. (For instance, I put Bulbasaur, next poster puts Ivysaur, etc) and go ahead and click submit. Your Pokemon will show up in Matrix characters! Just post it, and together we'll make a Matrix Pokedex!

For those who don't know how to post images:
Spoiler:

I'll start with number one in the Pokedex; Bulbasaur!
fl95kp.png

Last edited:

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Since Bulbasaur is number 1, and I assume Ivysaur and Venusaur will be numbers 2 and 3, I'll just post one of my favourite Pokemon:

1345061359-80.60.60.126.png

Last edited:
Back