• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Tried a Chuck Norris Saturday night. Apparently it's a small shot of strawberry daiquiri in the center of some blue energy drink with ice in the name. Wasn't bad, but the alcohol taste was too strong even still.

Also, energy drinks and alcohol generally aren't the best thing to mix together.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Oh right. I didn't really know that there were any massive adverse effects outside of the normal ones which you'd expect with alcohol... Maybe I should lay off on them a bit haha.

Years
Oh right. I didn't really know that there were any massive adverse effects outside of the normal ones which you'd expect with alcohol... Maybe I should lay off on them a bit haha.

One of my friends' cousins (I think) was drinking Vodka and Red Bull all night at her 16th. She collapsed with heart failure hit her head and had a major concussion.
She had to be revived twice in the ambulance.
She survived (Thank god) and she no longer drinks energy drinks.

Moral of the story, be REALLY careful when mixing depressants with stimulants.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Yeah.. I've never drank an energy drink- especially not with alcohol. I've tried a sip of a few mixed drinks with them.. but yeah- I'm a major lightweight and I think this would happen to me so I dont risk it.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
I kinda hate hot tubs. I've always found them really awkward. Not sure why but just... Eh. No ty.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Energy drinks are my best friend in college. Though I drink them sparingly so I'm not like MUST DRINK LOOOOTS. 1-2 cans every week is ok for me.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I LOVE HOT TUBS.

Somehow my boyfriend's apartment's pool is still open (it's October, apartment! you should be closed by now!) and I think I'm gonna try to talk him into going to the hot tub with me at least once more before they finally shut it down for winter haha.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I'm a major lightweight and I think this would happen to me so I dont risk it.
peroni.jpg

You know you want to.

But, on the subject of hot tubs... I actually don't know if I've ever been in a proper one, independent of a swimming pool. The ones that are connected to plush pools, though, are all kinds of nice. All bubbly and whatnot. But even still, it's been absolutely ages since I've been in a pool of any kind, let alone a hot tub. I should probably rectify that at some point in the near future!

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
peroni.jpg

You know you want to.

But, on the subject of hot tubs... I actually don't know if I've ever been in a proper one, independent of a swimming pool. The ones that are connected to plush pools, though, are all kinds of nice. All bubbly and whatnot. But even still, it's been absolutely ages since I've been in a pool of any kind, let alone a hot tub. I should probably rectify that at some point in the near future!

.. I know that would've come back to haunt me! Heck at least I'm a cheap night out!

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Oh, so Birra is actually beer in Italian! Jon and I saw that word in some restaurant sign near Covent Garden next to several Spanish food names and I was like "...I don't know how that word even got there".

Ice Car

Banned
Years
Talkin' about alcohol on a Pokemon forum. There could be minors on this forum! You're corrupting their minds and shattering their innocence a-

Nah, just kidding, screw that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back