• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Epic

Acecaldwell01

Spriter
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2019
Team EPIC

Team Epic (recruiting)
(Pokemon Ruby hackers)​

Intro

I am making Team Epic because I have always loved the Pokemon series and enjoy computers. I love making small programs and things like that. I have some free time, but am also looking for a co-leader for the team. When you apply; do not ask to be co-leader. I will pick by who I perceive is the most dependable and who has the best leadership skills. Team Epic is a Pokemon ROM hacking team that is currently working on "Pokemon: Blue Aura" and needs a team to complete. That is the soul reason why I am making this team. I need hackers willing to work hard, and ones that I can depend on to help and your talent as a hacker. I look forward to your applications. Thank you and happy hacking!

Application Form

Skill(s):
Proof of Work:
Experience:
Are you on any other teams:​

Current Roster

Acecaldwell01 - Leader - Marketing (userbars, ect.) - Spriter
JNathan - StoryLiner
Nintendork15 - OW maker and insertion
C_r_e_a_m_p_u_f_f - Fakemon manager - coleader - scripter
Fenne-kun - Storyline - music
Pepster98 - Mapper​

Current Projects

We are currently working on Pokemon: Blue Aura. I will need a story liner(s) to make the whole story because I am not that creative. The star pokemon in the story is Lugia and the starters will be: Machop, Elekid, and Starly.​

Needed Roles

Pokemon Spriters
TRAINER SPRITERS!!!
Sprite Insertion
Mappers
Advertisement help
beta testers(When completed)
Scripters
ASM maybe....
Title Screen Editor(NTME)
(More may come to thought)​

Userbar:
sigpic342265_8.gif

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I'm replying now so don't be sad:).
Nickname: JNathan
Skill(s): Storyliner
Proof of Work: My RMXP game story here.
Experience: Not much
Are you on any other teams: Waiting for approbation on Team Reverse but i have a good amount of free time and imagination.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
What should i do? What exactly does your hack talks about? What events do you want on the storyline?

Acecaldwell01

Spriter
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2019
I dont care what exactly you do with the storyline. Be creative. For now think of ideas and post them until are scripters apply. :) i have actually been workin on the hack waiting on more applications...

Servine7

grass type lover
Years
Nickname:Snivy7
Skill(s): Scripter, mapper spriter and asm
Proof of Work:None
Experience: over a year of experience made my own hacks.
Are you on any other teams:Yes I'm on alot of teams

Acecaldwell01

Spriter
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2019
Ok, i need a scripter. Your in but i need dedication as well. You and Nathan work together on making the storyline work. I will send you the ips later. Welcome Snivy. You are in as a scripter and ASM

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I think i'll finish most of the story before and i'll send it to snivy and you via a PM but do you prefer if i put the text in Notepad format then make it as attachments on this thread?

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Nickname: Varion
Skill(s): OW inserting
Proof of Work:

Experience: I've worked on many hacks, mostly my own. But made a large range of OWs. I know what I'm doing.
Are you on any other teams: Only my own.

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Okay, maybe I'll join.

Nickname: Creampuff
Skill(s): Spriting, Sprite Inserting
Proof of Work: I'm starting afresh, which means I've deleted all the works I've had. If you really want, assign some task to judge.
Experience: Over a year of bulk concentration
Are you on any other teams: Was, but that was long ago. Right now, none.

Acecaldwell01

Spriter
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2019
Ok! You are both accepted! Welcome Nintendork15 and Creampuff!
@Creampuff, do you make OW's? If so, could you work on the hero (male and female) and send to Nintendork15 and me via PM? If not, can you create and sprite insert some sprites? I have some i will upload in a little while, thanks. Please put the userbar as your signature to support. Thanks!
I will send ips but right now I have to do schoolwork.

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I have finished a little bit of the story. I'll post it in this thread as attachment then i'll send it to snivy via a PM.

Acecaldwell01

Spriter
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2019
Great storyline Nathan! I like that idea but it may change sime of the sprites a bit... Can you make shadows creampuff? I have quite a few sprites but they are all normal, could you edit them? I will upload later. Great storyline!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Great storyline Nathan! I like that idea but it may change sime of the sprites a bit... Can you make shadows creampuff? I have quite a few sprites but they are all normal, could you edit them? I will upload later. Great storyline!
Thanks. It isn't finished yet. Does anyone in the team like it 100%? I can still change it.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Ok! You are both accepted! Welcome Nintendork15 and Creampuff!
@Creampuff, do you make OW's? If so, could you work on the hero (male and female) and send to Nintendork15 and me via PM? If not, can you create and sprite insert some sprites? I have some i will upload in a little while, thanks. Please put the userbar as your signature to support. Thanks!
I will send ips but right now I have to do schoolwork.

Terribly sorry, I forgot to mention, I create and insert sprites.

Back