• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Best Pokemon you got from GTS negotiations

Sirfetch’d

Generation 4 introduced the GTS feature, but Black and White took it to a whole new level with GTS negotiations. The negotiations are where two people show pokemon using emoticons to display their desire for the offered Pokemon. When 2 agree the trade starts. What is the best Pokemon you recieved from these negotiations? Discuss......

Years
Hmmm, I never really used the GTS that much. I guess the best pokemon I got was.. an elgyem? It was the gender I wanted and the perfect level so i was satisfied! I loved all the ridiculous people asking for level one reshirams though!

Years
I only went into the GTS negotiations a handful of times, and any time I went on there, all that people wanted to do were either try to trade legendaries, show off the shiny Pokemon they had and back out, or trade eggs. The one time I actually had an egg, I decided that I would trade it with someone. Unfortunately, the egg I got back was a Munna with no redeeming qualities about it.

ZePokemonGuy

PokeTuber Novice
Years
A shiny Haxorus with the nickname of 'Destroyah'. I don't think you get much better than that. :3

Sirfetch’d

I guess I will respond now! The best Pokemon that I have gotten was a shiny Chandelure. Chandelure make an amazing shiny Pokemon and I just love them. I used it a lot after receiving it, but unfortunately that is really the only good thing I have gotten.

Midnight-Kitteh

Feline and Ghost Trainer
Years
The best pokemon i got using GTS would have to be a shiny level 30 mew. Perfect level to have it too and pretty good moves as I remember.

Back