• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Oh, did I forget to mention btw?

Psychical disorders and scars that your character has in real life are also visible/still in SAO. This might sound logical but I still wanted to say it c:

This, heretostay, means that Taka's ADHD is completely allowed.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
ADHD, huh? Well... Erm... All I can really say is I'm putting this picture here, kthxbai

19789999.jpg

Sapphire Rose

Years
Godot, SD and I allow you to make that quest about the silver salmon.

Heretostay, you don't have to put it in your SU unless you want to.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
Machomuu, I'm not quite sure what to write involving Kagome. Does she have detection? From what your post mentions it doesn't seem like it. Does that mean she is attacking thin air like Phoenix? Or is she attacking the area around Robin? After that is cleared up I can finish my post.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Machomuu, I'm not quite sure what to write involving Kagome. Does she have detection? From what your post mentions it doesn't seem like it. Does that mean she is attacking thin air like Phoenix? Or is she attacking the area around Robin? After that is cleared up I can finish my post.
Yeah, she's pretty much attacking thin air. Dual Cross is an attack where two daggers are used in conjunction with the a dash, harming anything in their path until the dash comes to a stop. So Kagome takes to the middle and uses it because she thinks that he may be there, keeping in mind that the others haven't attacked where she does.

I haven't posted her SU yet for story-related reasons, but most of her skills are in weapon specializations.

Orifiel

Priestess
Years
I would love to be here. So, why not.
Spoiler:

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Inspired by awkward conversation. Nice one, guys :p

Spoiler:

Actually, this sort of brings up the issue of Turnip's facelessness. As you can see from the picture, he's still really expressive. You can't read any facial expressions, sure, but tone and body language are still very much in play. The guy's had a lot of experience with communicating without visible facial expressions, anyway, he knows how to put across things. Unless he's deliberately hiding it, it's pretty easy to tell how he's feeling. But, yeah, just in case anyone had a differing preconception :)

Sapphire Rose

Years
L96- I will look at your SU tomorrow. The spots were actually full so I gotta discuss this with the Co-GM.

Everyone else- I know I promised to post and will between now and 12 hours. I'm very sorry that I can't post right now but it's ShinyDiamond's and mine anniversary today and I want to soend time with him rather on PC ^^ I hope you understand. meaning that both GM's will be gone for now. Don't go party!

As for the last few days… I had so much homework… even though it was easy, it still was much.

Colony

Years
My post is up, and due to its contents the posting order may need to be altered for a cycle. Depending on whether or not Nirvana's/Nightmare's attack works things could be changing really fast.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
meaning that both GM's will be gone for now. Don't go party!
I think now we just have to party in spite of this.

144173-sword-art-online-party-hard.gif

Well, you know what that means, guys. Post bread!
I think we need to turn this up a notch: CAT BREADING.

tumblr_lyqewrUe9z1roe4b7o1_500.jpg

My post is up, and due to its contents the posting order may need to be altered for a cycle. Depending on whether or not Nirvana's/Nightmare's attack works things could be changing really fast.
Hey, Colony, one slight issue here with your post. Phoenix's fire-attack pretty much covered a full 360 degrees, and I get the feeling from your post you may have thought it was a single direction.

"Flame Slash!" She drew her weapon in one swift motion and it shot a streak of flame. She then swung it horizontally twice, once before her and once behind her, at nearly the same time. Her hopes were that one of the attacks would make contact, and inflict the hiding PKer with burn status, making him very obvious and easy to find.

In case it wasn't totally clear, this was two 180-degree swings with flame, one facing in front of her, and another in the opposite direction, effectively making it a 360-degree ring of flame.

Just thought I'd clear that up if there was any confusion, hope this didn't come off as rude or anything!

-Dusk

To describe my life right about now:
-First day of college
-Wasn't feeling too great overnight (stomach issues I guess)
-College sucks
-Teachers aren't so bad
-College freaking sucks
-I have so little free time
-Balancing overnight work and school is harrrrrd
-College really, really sucks, I mean really
-I think I may be short-circuiting
-If you're actually reading this far, I applaud you
-I feel I'm losing my mind and this is all I feel:
headdesk.gif

Colony

Years
Well, Dusk, I'm not exactly sure how you get a full 180 degree attack out of:

Flame Slash - (3-hit Combo, Charge Type) Phoenix stands in a pose with her katana in her sheath. After three seconds of charging, she swipes her katana three times, the first at an upward angle as the blade unsheathes. Flames cover her blade until she swings it twice more. The three strikes send waves of flame at the target that inflict Burn status on contact while causing fire damage. (Three Uses per Battle, One Minute Cooldown)

Add that to the cooldown and it is far from a 360 degree attack. You are right, though, about my being wrong in how I perceived the attack. On the other hand, you describe the attack in the SU as being more cross/asterisk shaped, which is still pretty simple to dodge if you aren't actually being targeted. If you want I can edit my post to make it more accurate, but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who wasn't quite sure how to interpret Phoenix's Flame Slash... Hopefully that didn't come out too harsh.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Hey, just because Turnip mentioned that Robin had detection, it didn't necessarily mean that he was the only one who had it... Turnip is no fool. Except he is. Eh. I admit, Nirvana is pretty perceptive.
He doesn't have to be so mean about it though ;-;

Whether foolish or not, I have to admit, Turnip is probably prone to what I am beginning to call "The Baldur's Gate Effect". I'm not entirely sure what it is, and it isn't a general term, but it basically just means that when faced with hostile or annoying situations, harsh logic comes into play, and the overall outcome is usually something along the lines of: "Eh, I can take 'em. Screw it. Kill the bastard."

For example:

A powerful swordsman threatens your party. He might deal some damage, and it would be risking death to attack him. Still, that guy has the nerve to attack you? Kill the bastard.
Some ordinary person is attacking you in anger, but is clearly way over their head? Screw it. What an arse. Kill the bastard.
A small child stole a load of your money and is trying to escape? No way they're getting off scott free. Kill the bastard.

Unfortunately, it can't be put entirely into play considering that there isn't a save mechanic in SAO. If there were, it would be infinitely easier for the reactions to be consistent. I mean, hell - I can save. Why not try and kill the bastard? It's a logical viewpoint that I can honestly say is quickly becoming one of my favourites.

Also, I would just like to say that I am very pleased with the bread posting. You've all done phenomenally. Cat bread has been noted for future bread.

Colony

Years
Sure, Nirvana/Nightmare doesn't know for 100% that Robin is the only one with detection, but looking at it systematically Phoenix misses completely so she probably doesn't have detection, Turnip asks someone else if they have detection, so he probably doesn't have it, and Kagome doesn't attack Nirvana directly either, though Kagome wasn't included since she jumped into the action after Nirvana/Nightmare made the conclusion.

I'm sorry, it's not me saying Turnip was foolish it's just being in character. You know, playing the villain. ;)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Welp, I've seen cat-related shows today, & Cat Breading...is tht a coincidence?

In any case, should I post in regards to Colony's post? Or should I wait for Dusk to post next? I'm asking 'cause Nightmare's attempting to take Robin hostage.

Back