• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros. - CHARACTER BATTLE OF DEATH - Kirby Wins!

Arron13

Calm, Relaxed, but Competative
Years
Meta Knight vs. Sonic
Peach vs. Ness
Pikachu vs. Link
Diddy Kong vs. Ganondorf
Bowser vs. Samus
Ice Climbers vs. Marth
Zero Suit Samus vs. Sheik (this is all because of a inside joke my friends and I have when we play)
Falco vs. Mario
Kirby vs. Snake
Ike vs.Fox

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Meta Knight vs. Sonic
Peach vs. Ness
Pikachu vs. Link
Diddy Kong vs. Ganondorf
Bowser vs. Samus
Ice Climbers vs. Marth
Zero Suit Samus vs. Sheik
Falco vs. Mario
Kirby vs. Snake
Ike vs. Fox

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
Meta Knight vs. Sonic
Peach vs. Ness
Pikachu vs. Link
Diddy Kong vs. Ganondorf
Bowser vs. Samus
Ice Climbers vs. Marth
Zero Suit Samus vs. Sheik
Falco vs. Mario
Kirby vs. Snake
Ike vs. Fox

I'm not sure if I want Sonic to win the whole tournament or the Ice Climbers... I'm leaning towards the hedgehog right now.

Years
Meta Knight vs. Sonic - They are fast and a bit challenging to control. I went with sonic since I simply like the character more.
Peach vs. Ness - Floating Parasol>Zapping yourself
Pikachu vs. Link - I love pikachu, but Link wins as far as Smash Bros is concerned!
Diddy Kong vs. Ganondorf - Ganandorf! Do I need to explain? Maybe this would be tough to choose if we were talkin, K Rool!
Bowser vs. Samus Toughie. - But just look at Samus, she's a total badass! Also, I prefer faster fighters.
Ice Climbers vs. Marth Ugh. - I don't care for Marth, but Ice Climers are up there next to Ness as my least favorite.
Zero Suit Samus vs. Sheik - I love both! Sheik has a special place in my heart though.
Falco vs. Mario Another toughie. - I love Falco and Mario. But, Falco is quicker and more my fighting style.
Kirby vs. Snake - Kirby was my favorite on the 64! Also, Snake seems out of place among this cast.
Ike vs. Fox No competition, FOX. Star Fox is one of the best 64 games, and one of my all time favorites. Plus, Fox is agile!

Last edited:

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years
NOOOOOOOOO LUCARIO!!!! Can't believe I missed Round 1's Sudden Death match-up, when I voted during the same day! ;-;

Sigh...on to Round 2:

Meta Knight vs. Sonic
Peach vs. Ness
Pikachu vs. Link - alas, this match-up hurts me a little because Pikachu is too cool... *sniffles*
Diddy Kong vs. Ganondorf
Bowser vs. Samus
Ice Climbers vs. Marth
Zero Suit Samus vs. Sheik - AAAAARGH...two immensely likable, "alt-form", skilled (physical combat, tactics, etc.), BA, beautiful, hot girls who are superbly fun to play as (in the Super Smash Bros. series, mainly)...thankfully, I secured a vote for (Power Suit) Samus above, so that's mainly why I'm voting for Sheik here. Otherwise, I think I would have to legitimately skip that match-up - it is that difficult for me to choose. XD I think Zero Suit Samus is hotter, though... I seem to have more gameplay experience with Zelda/Sheik in the Legend of Zelda series, though (specifically, Twilight Princess Zelda and partially A Link to the Past Zelda).
Falco vs. Mario
Kirby vs. Snake - aaugh, Kirby's cool, too! >.<
Ike vs. Fox
- stop it with the hard match-ups! >.<

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Now then, let's look at the Round two winners!

Luigi
Sonic
Peach
Diddy Kong
Samus
Marth
Sheik
Falco
Kirby

Ohh but we've got ties between Pikachu & Link, as well as Ike & Fox! It's time for aaaaa...

hqdefault.jpg

Now then, these are polls that's only going to last for 2 hours.

Between Pikachu and Link, who do you like the best?
Between Ike and Fox, who do you like the best?

Again, you have two hours to choose! The one with the most votes moves on! gogogogo!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Pikachu or Link... Pikachu or Link... aAaaaasdsdsfg Pikachu. Link is part of a great franchise, but I've never beaten one game, even though my username is based on twilightprincess since that one was pretty cool but I'm lousy at dungeons and swordfighting and bombdropping.

Ike, easy.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
I don't even remember who I voted for in the case of Link vs Pikachu. lol Going with Link anyway.

Fox, easy. The god of Smash

EDIT: Blade, that's cheating.

Last edited:

Xaldin

Big things come in Nice packages.
Years
Link,because I own TP for the wii. :P
Ike,because he's easier to use than fox.(For me,at least)

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years
Round 2 - SUDDEN DEATH match-up(s)
(Yay, I'm finally participating in one! Practically by mere chance, too! ^^)

Between Pikachu and Link, who do you like the best?

Link
, because he's been my main fighter throughout 3 consecutive Super Smash Bros. games, utilizing a terrific sword-and-shield combination for combat (not to mention that I loved playing as him throughout The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess!). But Pikachu is still cool, though, with a very fun moveset! {:3}

Between Ike and Fox, who do you like the best?

Ike,
because he wields the element of fire and has an awesome sword to thrash opponents with. ^^ Not to mention his memetic greatness. :P

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Looks like the winners are...

Link and Ike! They move on!

SmashBrosSymbol.svg
Round 3:

Sonic vs Diddy Kong
Luigi vs Sheik
Peach vs Ike
Samus vs Link
Kirby vs Marth

*** Falco gets a bye randomly***

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Sonic vs Diddy Kong
Luigi vs Sheik
Sonic vs Falco
Peach vs Ike
Samus vs Link
Kirby vs Marth

I would've voted for Samus, but I decided to go with Link since I've played more of his games and am more familiar with him. Also, you've listed Sonic twice in this round, Shawn. xD Was that a mistake?

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
Years
Sonic vs Diddy Kong
Luigi vs Sheik
Peach vs Ike
Samus vs Link
Kirby vs Marth

I was rather indecisive about Luigi and Samus

Years
Sonic vs Diddy Kong
Luigi vs Sheik
Peach vs Ike
Samus vs Link
Kirby vs Marth

Hey, all my choices were on the left! Well, I hate Diddy Kong with a passion, and the second battle... *looks at avatar/signature* ...yeah. I'm not a Fire Emblem fan, so Peach and Kirby won easily... and Samus vs. Link was the only difficult one to choose. Went with Samus just because I prefer playing as her to Link.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
You Ike lovers better be happy. Ike might have won this, but Fox won EVO. Fox wins by default.

Sonic vs Diddy Kong
Luigi vs Sheik
Peach vs Ike
Samus vs Link
Kirby vs Marth

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Sonic vs Diddy Kong
Luigi vs Sheik
Peach vs Ike
Samus vs Link
Kirby vs Marth

Need more voters. Where did ya'll go. o3o

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Sonic vs Diddy Kong
Luigi vs Sheik
Peach vs Ike
Samus vs Link
Kirby vs Marth

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
Sonic vs Diddy Kong
Luigi vs Sheik
Peach vs Ike
Samus vs Link
Kirby vs Marth

I guess you could say that I voted quite liberally...

Back