• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Countdown to X and Y: Released Everywhere Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
Years
I just can't believe it, koff~

I'm surrounded by incompetence! No one in the stores I was at could find their pallets for the new 2DS. What? They just go missing somewhere? I am going to travel to game stop in about 20 minutes. I have the games, but not the system. Who in the world, koffi~

Years
Hey guys! Don't forget the event Torchic Distibution w/ Blazikenite! It should be happening right now!!

I'm off to go to Target,~
The most wonderful store of all~!

Princess Diana

the people's princess
Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Does anybody else get frustrated with people asking "So can I play Pokemon X on my DSi?"

Do people ask this about PS4 games on the PS3/2?

lealvenom

A Bearded PKMN Trainer.
Years
After the game finish downloading (took about 3 1/2 hours to download) I couldn't stop playing!! I ended up playing for 7 hours in a row!! :O Slept for 3 hours just got up.. This game is so awesome!! I honestly think it's the best Pokemon game since Red & Blue!

JP

wut?
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 13, 2019
The Exp. Share sure seems a bit unbalanced, especially this early into the game... but I'm still using the hell out of it. I like having my Pokes all around the same level.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 13, 2022
It's a shame though there aren't a lot of New Pokemon so far. I'm at Camphrier Town now and haven't seen any new ones. What are your Pokes level? Mine are Lv19-20

JP

wut?
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 13, 2019
I just got done with the castle area and they're all around 16-22.

I also can't for the love of it find a male Espurr. :(

JP

wut?
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 13, 2019
Omg. I've been playing pokemon X and it's awesome! I can't believe that I only beat 1 gym and already got Riolu! (My favorite pokemon!)

Whaaaa? Where's Riolu at? I haven't seen one at all except for a trainer battle.

Years
Goomy; The Weakest Dragon-type?

So I've just caught a Goomy at long last! I was looking forward to adding it to my team, but I've just read its Pokédex entry. What do you think?

Here's a picture of it that I took:
w4PbXI3.png

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
I just got my copy of X a few minutes ago and I also got a GameCube controller because the one that I have now is faulty. Today was a good day.

Guy

just a guy
Years
Started playing a couple hours ago after I got the games and ran some errands, but wow, I'm truly impressed. I've only made it to Santalune City, but I'm really enjoying a lot of the bigger (and smaller) changes GameFreak has made. Saving the games has never been faster!

Will play more, but taking a break to be on here for a little bit and grab a shower. Haha.

Princess Diana

the people's princess
Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Based on past games, do you guys recommend I buy the X/Y guide book?

A local store are selling it for equiv. of 15GBP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back