• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Other FULL] Reapers: Keepers of the Balance (M) (OOC)

Years
dcjboi I have decided in my not-so-infinite wisdom that Ducklett has been inactive long enough to warrant you killing of Seth as well as Byrne and Alicia. You can conclude your mission of chapter 1 at your leisure but please be done soon.

That being said, if Ducklett posts before you end the chapter that's okay as well.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Going to put up the post later on in the day... kinda sad that no one in my group remained consistent. Well starting Monday, I will be posting more frequent (seeing as up until now my PC has had poor specs. Regardless, It's going to be long so prepare your minds. Hopefully my writing isn't boring enough to make you not want to read it.

Years
Thank you for letting everyone know Ice. I hope you'll be back soon :)
I'm going to assume you are not leaving the RP but only taking a temporary break so I'll keep your character on and have he others bunny him as you suggested until you get back.

On another note, Reapers: Keepers of the Balance has one the RPA for most original role play and whilst the story line and concept were my own I could not have achieved that without your interest, so thank you very much. I know that it is just a meaningless title on the internet but it still feels awesome.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Woo!

Questions though; is the mission over now? Do we just go back to limbo, no final interaction or mission report for the grims? Also, what kind of place is limbo anyway? Is it sort of like Earth, with trees and a sky and entire cities full of people (reapers)? Or is it more like a huge central-base type single building (or something completely different than either)?

Years
I was waiting for this question as soon as I realised I never gave much of a description.

Limbo itself is a realm like the one that Earth resides in. It has a sky, it has a day/night cycle and it even has seasons. In Limbo lies the nameless planet of the Reapers in which there are cities dedicated to the reapers of each realm and within those cities there is a "suburb" of sorts where the Reapers of a certain planet reside. The planet itself is rather barren with no grass, only dirt, and very few trees but it is usually at a pleasant temperature.

The cities are made primarily of marble (or similar) buildings and simple cobbled streets. The centre of each city has a large base of operations where the administration of the city (a couple of Grims and any ordinary Reapers working directly for them) reside and go about maintaining order amongst Reapers and making sure missions are assigned etc.

Years
Okay guys here is the final revision for Chapter two, assuming we don't have any new RPers join us. Those of you who are done with your mission and whose partner is also done may commence chapter two as soon as you are ready. Remember to check time zones for the location of your mission in case I forget to.

Spoiler:

Enjoy Chapter 2 guys! After a long wait it is finally upon us :D

Years
You start with an individual post, perhaps your partner isn't even there yet. I encourage you to contact your partners yourselves since I'm quite busy right now and can't guarantee when I'll be able to get in touch.

Let me say this though I would like this mission to not last much longer than a few weeks. Remember that behind all these missions there is a plot and I'd like to start moving things forward.
Thanks again to those of you are have remained consistently active. I appreciate it.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
I've tried contacting heretostay about continuI

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Sorry. My tablet was having issues. I had tried to PM heretostay about continuing our campaign (on this and another rp) and haven't heard anything back so far. I'm not sure what to do next.

Last edited:
Years
I would suggest post an opening post for now without him being there or continue on for a bit and have him arrive a little bit later. I'd rather not remove characters left, right and centre so we'll keep it up without them as long as is possible.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
so does this mean I should start the mission without him? there's really not much else I can do.

Years
Start the mission without him but assume he is just yet to arrive.

Hopefully I won't have to boot any more people from the RP because I'm really enjoying RPing with all of you.

Years
I'll let you know. Has anybody with an inactive partner heard from them yet?

Edit: Your post was fine Geras, I actually thoroughly enjoyed it :D
Am I correct in assuming that the teleporting guy may be your "special" harbinger?

Last edited:
Years
All that has happened for Destiny and Kalek's mission so far is that Destiny arrived and is waiting for Kalek.

Luka is being chased around Bayamo by a group of harbingers and it is unknown what is happening to Nox.

Masato rushed off without Tasahiro and has discovered that the entire mission was a set-up. He has been ambushed and is need of help. Tasahiro is yet to arrive.

Adrian and Spencer have arrived in the desert and have been interrupted in their pursuit by a pair of harbingers. Adrian is fighting the male whilst Spencer has just rushed the female who appears to be his sister.

Let me know if I missed anything, and welcome back Icefyre. :D

Back