• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
I did try to "catch 'em all" till the 4th Gen but after Platinum I only tried to see 'em all.Catching over 600 pokemon seems like a lot of work and time that i don't have.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Just did the Castelia Sewers event and now catching a Buneary and getting ready to fight Burgh! He should be pretty easy as my main Pokémon's a Koffing so it gets something of a type advantage, but we'll see :D Loving the story so far but I do wish Roxie was in it a bit more.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
QUESTION:
Who here actually completes the National Dex? Now another, question: Who beats it without hacking, using PGL, or trading over Wi-Fi?
Now, seeing them all...that's a different story! I'm aiming to complete the Unova Dex, but not the National Dex.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Chances are I'll be aiming to complete the Unova dex myself. The national dex, on the other hand, I have never achieved doing and thus probably won't be doing so this time around either. ah well.

Years
I'll also be trying for the Unova dex, but there's just too many Pokemon for me to actually put effort into getting the National dex, to be honest. Will try but won't really be dedicated to it. D:

droomph

weeb
Years
nah weather.

soooooo it's so cold outside yet I'm sweating

I've got an essay due tomorrow and I can't get myself to do it. I've got the rough draft and stuff done, now I need to copy&paste basically. lol

Ice Car

Banned
Years
So there are two DCCs now, basically. Is this now a DCC where you can just change the topic whenever? Cool.

inb4discussionchangestopolitics

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
It's mildly chilly here, though it really depends on your perspective considering it is 57F here right now. Also it's 2am.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
wait, this is here now?

It's not actually that cold where I am right now, or at least not compared to what I'm used to, but I swear it gets dark so early here. Like, 4pm early. It's really disorientating when you're trying to figure out what the time is...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Yeah, it gets darker here too...like around 3:30 - 4. I go into English class and the sun would be setting already, and when I come out, it's already night time. Joy of being a night student.

Years
The sun may be setting early, but we've got bright days ahead of us. Wooooo. Go Team Obama.

Daylight savings always throws me off. Suddenly it's dark all the time. We need to get rid of it.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
It's starting to get warmer here as it's spring, though it's still chilly at night. Sunset's gotten pretty late as well. It starts getting dark at around 7+ and when it's in the early 8's, there's still light in the sky.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
wait wth wrong page sorry

It's getting colder and colder here and I want summer back lol. I'd go to Australia, but it's too expensive.

Back