• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Borderlands - This ain't no place for no hero

Years
(New avatar, new font theme....I need to cut this out >_>)

That saddening moment when I realize that I don't have any DLC. Well, congrats on your level 61ness. One of my friends used to play this Religiously, now that I think about it. Axton 2 OP

I'm like, level 6. But honestly I haven't been playing it much because of Fallout taking up my time, not to mention FFXIV: We actually did it right Edition. I'll probably get around to playing this game more come my birthday or so, but....too many games coming out.

Not trying to be mean, but holy ****. What's up with that formatting of yours? I'm gonna strain my eyes trying to read what you typed! (This is what it looks like for me, absolutely dreadful)

Anyways Borderlands 2 is coming to PS Vita, great news for me since I have a vita and I liked Borderlands 2, though I hope there aren't no framerate issues of any sort.

TY

I managed to kill Pyro Pete a few times for seraph crystals and bought the Florentine SMG from Maliwan... And this thing is a beast. Combining slag and shock together this SMG deals tons of damage and chews through enemies quite easily.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Glad to hear this is coming out on Vita. Hope I don't have to wait years to get it in EU like I did with Ragnarok Odyssey.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
I have Borderlands 1 and 2 on steam :D love the story and they made a good FPS with a good story how did that happen it's like the makers of chrono trigger came along and made it

TY

Im disliking the fact that there are these so called 'hybrid' weapons in Borderlands. People seem to use them to kill raid bosses really quickly and removing the challenge and the fun instantly. It angers me to see how many people do this. Almost in every game i join theres at least one guy having a hacked weapon in his hands PLUS showing off with it. I rather stick with my Unkempt Harold and Sawbar which i recently got out of a Badass Goliath :D

Years
Not trying to be mean, but holy ****. What's up with that formatting of yours? I'm gonna strain my eyes trying to read what you typed! (This is what it looks like for me, absolutely dreadful)

Anyways Borderlands 2 is coming to PS Vita, great news for me since I have a vita and I liked Borderlands 2, though I hope there aren't no framerate issues of any sort.

That seems to be an issue with your theme, not my text...xD

Since I mentioned it, is Zero even any good? I just picked him because Ninjas.

TY

Zer0 is quite good if you have the right skills. Check out the Borderlands wiki or forums for some good builds for Zer0. I got my Gunzerker build from youtube and its amazing to use.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
6 Golden Keys are posted and will remain active until August 27th; get them while they're hot. http://orcz.com/Borderlands_2:_Golden_Key#Latest_Shift_Codes

I was playing UVHM with my level 59 Psycho when a chubby (tubby?) stalker dropped the Whisky Tango Foxtrot. Unfortunately, I only got to see it and another player picked it up before I could. I look for legendary items all the time in chests and vending machines, but I rarely see them myself. I get most of mine through freebies/trades.

I picked up a blue Zero mode that had 50% melee and +6 killing blow and +5 something, uhh I think it was Lethal Ninja. I'm tempted to start using my Zero again. He's difficult to use, but so rewarding once you get into the right rhythm.

TY

I never seem to find a Chubby, however i do have some good stuff from the Ancient Dragons of Destruction. The Omen shotgun and the Avenger pearlescent SMG.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Some guy gave me an infinity pistol a few months back it's good for running your pals through the game but when its a fight between you and enemies your level... It is horrible

TY

I dont really like the Infinity that much, i prefer the Unkempt Harold since it deals loads of damage...

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Gunzerkers use the Infinity so well, though. All sorts of accuracy boosts along with Keep Firing... basically means that they shred anything in sight. Aside from that, though, they're pretty easily beaten by other pistols. Unkempt Harold, Rubi, Anarchist, Thunderball Fists, etc. all outclass it imo. Especially Rubi, which is probably my favourite weapon. d:

Anyway - I need some help! I'm just starting a replay of UVHM at level 61 with my Gunzerker, but I decided to challenge myself by selling all my gear. That was a bad idea since now I can't even beat a Marauder without getting lucky and activating No Kill Like Overkill, which isn't exactly ideal. Atm I'm farming in TVHM against BNK3R for a high-end Sham, but that's taking ages. Does anyone on PC have a level 61 character and feel like helping me get somewhere in the story to start unlocking at least some nice weapons? All I've got so far is a mid-end Maliwan Slag pistol and a Bonus Package (which is, incidentally, amazing - got extremely lucky for it to drop from Bewm and almost cried when I saw that it was both Longbow and Sticky!), and those two aren't getting me particularly far. So if anyone feels like lending a helping hand and just having a bit of fun, that'd be awesome. :]

Years
6 Golden Keys are posted and will remain active until August 27th; get them while they're hot. http://orcz.com/Borderlands_2:_Golden_Key#Latest_Shift_Codes

YES TY MORE FREE KEYS WOO

I picked up a blue Zero mode that had 50% melee and +6 killing blow and +5 something, uhh I think it was Lethal Ninja. I'm tempted to start using my Zero again. He's difficult to use, but so rewarding once you get into the right rhythm.

Yeah, I believe it's Lethal Ninja. I was going to run that mod, but my planned build doesn't have any plans to run Killing Blow....so I just opted out of wanting it.

TY

Im farming atm for a Chaotic Evil Monk Class Mod for the Gunzerker, since i want that Money Shot skill for the build im using, its pretty decent and i killed the dragons with it...

So far my luck is really low :(

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Oh jeez I almost thought this expired, but I made it just in time. :')

48hour sale for Steam/PC Borderlands 2 67% off and DLC is 50% off. Use this promo code GMG20-WS93W-R39MD when you check out for an additional 20% off (works on Skin Packs). http://www.greenmangaming.com/borderlands-2-dlcs/

I'm still about level 65 as my Siren. D: Haven't had time to play it lately because of college. That and I let my twin borrow my PS3 so he could play GTA V.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I've hardly had any time to play recently either but I'm missing it haha. I'm torn between favourite characters though; Zer0 is badass and a lot of fun to play but Gaige is so fun and quirky and her action skill can often be a life saver. I think Zer0's more fun to play as but Gaige is a cooler character in general. Desperate to try out the Psycho though, what do you guys think about him so far?

TY

I managed to get Salvador to 72 and now i wanna reach OP lvl 8.

The Psycho, i dunno he is pretty awesome but Silence the Voices... the melee is good but i hit myself so many times that it is ridiculous, i lost my interest of playing with him :(

EDIT: I just bought BL2 for Steam too :D
Just dont have the DLC yet, but ill become lvl 50 first :P

Last edited:
Back