• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recolours and Fusions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
MunchlaxLickilicky.png

A Munchlax disguised as Lickilicky.

MunchlaxMania.png

I'd fallen in love with my Lickilicky disguise, and decided to make more.

They go in order of favourtism, with the Zigzagoon one as my favourite and the Roselia one being my least.

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
Years
Here's a Totdile I made. I used Bagon as a template, but Scratched some parts.

Totodile-Reone.png

totodile.png
Totodile-Reone.png

First of all, you should study the anatomy of totodile much more.
Starting with his eyes, totodile has dark blue spots around it. Further it's jaws are way too broad. Going on to his red fins. As you see in the sprite the fins are stuck to eachother while youres are all apart from eachother. And they should be a bit more pointy and a bit smaller. The pattern on it's belly is all wrong. And it's tail doesn't seem to be getting smaller in your sprite. And last, but not least you should've colored the outlines so the sprite will look less flatter. And always remember the light always comes from left above ;)

~ FM
Froslass_Enblem_by_FroslassManiac.png

Fish94

Freerunning Fish
Years
look im new k. ya know and you shouldnt just go around yellin at people K!
:cer_pissed:

I wasn't 'shouting' and if you read my post count you will know i'm pretty new here too :/
I was just telling you that to my knowledge, this is not the correct place to request sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back