• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

bctincher15

blue eye + brown eye =awesome
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Hello,

i really want to download the hack, pokemon Ash Gray, but no download links will show up on this website, how do i download from this website??

A few posts above, alienhunterx said that you have to scroll down the first post, on the right of the main post, there is a scroll bar, use that. Remember, not the scroll bar on your browser, the one IN the main post.

wherea the downloud link i really want to play but i dont know where it is? :'(

Same response as above.

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2012
Hey people,

We could send the project to Catarse to crowdfund and hire a team to make it happen faster and even more complete!

Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2012
This looks like a cool hack, question is are legendaries catchable?
no the legendary pokemon are not catchable, as ash did not catch them

Hey people,

We could send the project to Catarse to crowdfund and hire a team to make it happen faster and even more complete!
no that would be stealing, it is up to the creator to determine the games fate

Last edited by a moderator:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Hey people,

Are you serious? You just come here clearly without reading the previous posts because I already stated that this would be stealing the creator's work which is clearly against hacking codex.
Could you stop thinking about yourselves and start thinking about Meta as well?
How would YOU feel if someone stole YOUR work your worked so hard on?

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2013
I have a question that I'm sure has been answered a few million times but too many pages to find it haha. How do i start mewtwo strikes back? I got to the part where I can't leave because of the storm, but what do i do to get beyond that point?

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2013
this is honestly thee best hack i have ever seen!!!
nintendo and gamefreak lately just published ******** like pokemon black and white 2 and pokemon conquest its really annoying.
why doesnt nintendo do this i mean this is the most intelligent idea ever.
i would rate this hack 9/10, it would have been 10 but because of the bugs and that pikachu doesnt follow you, i would wish that you could programm pikachu to follow ASAP!!!
anyway i love this!!!kepp up the good work!!!

Rkofan123

PKMN Trainer Red
Years
I love the hack ! Can't wait the next beta !! Your doing the Kanto AND the Orange Islands series? Wow I'm impressed !

Years
this is honestly thee best hack i have ever seen!!!
nintendo and gamefreak lately just published ******** like pokemon black and white 2 and pokemon conquest its really annoying.
why doesnt nintendo do this i mean this is the most intelligent idea ever.
i would rate this hack 9/10, it would have been 10 but because of the bugs and that pikachu doesnt follow you, i would wish that you could programm pikachu to follow ASAP!!!
anyway i love this!!!kepp up the good work!!!
Making Pikachu follow Ash is not easy as you say. And I don't remember correctly some one said earlier that it is impossible

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Try it for yourself if you want to have it "ASAP"!!!!
It requires some hardcore ASM that's why the routine is not completed yet.

I feel pretty stupid repeating this for xxxth time...

Years
uh, so i need a little help, Im not so very smart and i may have skipped a few events, i was stupid and evolved my pikachu so i cant do like 10 events, er, im just missing a lot of stuff... Im just wondering why cant i get the guard to move in the room leading right too the elite four, is there something im missing, if so please tell me >.<

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
uh, so i need a little help, Im not so very smart and i may have skipped a few events, i was stupid and evolved my pikachu so i cant do like 10 events, er, im just missing a lot of stuff... Im just wondering why cant i get the guard to move in the room leading right too the elite four, is there something im missing, if so please tell me >.<
Hopefully this will answer your question:
To begin the Pokémon League, you must complete all the events at Mr. Hideaway, including the Giant Onix and Pokémopolis. Afterward, return to Prof. Oak's lab and speak to him. He will tell you that the League is ready to begin. Before entering Victory Road, the Bad to the Bone event will activate. Afterward, you the guard will let you pass into the Pokémon League.

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2012
I am having a lot of trouble downloading this, when ever I try to download it, I am brought to another file download that I don't want to download. Any help?

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2013
you will download a ips file, you have to patch a game with it.
and for the people whos pokemon are too weak, just train them in the grass!
i sat there for 2-3 hours running in the grass training my pokemon, it takes some time, but you get results!

Years
I am having a lot of trouble downloading this, when ever I try to download it, I am brought to another file download that I don't want to download. Any help?
Download a clean Firered ROM download the AshGrey Ips file. Patch the ips file with the ROM programmes like Lunar IPS. Rename the file with Ash grey.gba for your ease

Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2019
hi yeah, so basicly i downloaded the mod, but i dont think its compatible with the version of vba i have atm, could that be a issue?

Years
hi yeah, so basicly i downloaded the mod, but i dont think its compatible with the version of vba i have atm, could that be a issue?

It doesn't matter what version of VBA you have.
VBA and the hack do not communicate to each other.

If you did not patch a clean ROM, the hack will not work.

Make sure you patch a clean ROM when applying the hack patch.

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2012
im having a weird glitch
i continued the game then realized i missed the fuschia gym so when i went back to do it and went up to aya for the battle instead of her trainer sprite i got a wild mankey. then when i went and reloaded my save file i went to battle the trainers outside and the same thing happened i dont know what to do

Back