• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Wolfy's on a media posting rampage. SOMEONE GET THE SPRAY BOTTLE!

EDIT: Oh, and I still have to finish Gavin. I haven't made his personality, his appearance and whatever else needs filling in.

Also, I added a last bit to the History to clarify exactly what he is.

Wait, now i'm confused xD are you gonna use the yasha character or the mage character?

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Wait, now i'm confused xD are you gonna use the yasha character or the mage character?
The Yasha was a character from the original RP that I just happened to remember, but it's not the character I'll be using. Right now he's on the backburner in case I do have any use for him here at some point, but the character that I'm signing up as, at least for now, is Gavin.

Sapphire Rose

Years
The Yasha was a character from the original RP that I just happened to remember, but it's not the character I'll be using. Right now he's on the backburner in case I do have any use for him here at some point, but the character that I'm signing up as, at least for now, is Gavin.

I see xD okay then :) just tell me when it's ready ^^

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
@Wolf & Lilizuki: I was gonna say if you're gonna keep talking about whatever, just put both your characters to fall in love with each other. But if Lili's character's gonna date someone else... >.> Awkward.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Finally finished my SU! Which took me a while but.... whatever. It's finished, that's what's important... right?

@Wolf & Lilizuki: I was gonna say if you're gonna keep talking about whatever, just put both your characters to fall in love with each other. But if Lili's character's gonna date someone else... >.> Awkward.

And here class, we have... something that won't seem to happen. It would be interesting, though. And it seems like it would work. Still, I don't think even I'd plan anything romantic so early. I would, actually, plan some kinda weird romance thing, just that I'm not too keen with actually keeping up with this kind of stuff in RPs.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
ShinyDiamond & DeLaMuerte: I don't even...what? xD What are you talking about?

Sapphire Rose

Years
Lilizuki- I don't think you want to know haha xD

Machomuu is accepted
DeLaMuerte is accepted

Just one thing to add to DeLaMuerte-

Yasha's can't summon food :3 and Yasha's use several coins ^^ not just one.

Machomuu- Your SU was very original ^^

Heretostay123- The IC thread will be submitted today ^^ since only two persons have to finish their SU :3

Important announcement-

Please allow me to be the first to submit the opening post when the IC thread is accepted c: This is because the headmaster will open the new semester ^^ so it's an important post.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
^^;; Let's try to get this conversation back to this RP!

:P Who here thinks there's an impossibility a human could get into Youkai Academy? >.> What school am I going too again? *looks at the flyer*

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
@Nideous: You are correct, Sir.

@ShinyDiamond: That rule always bothered me...I mean, is interaction between the players somehow not considered contributory to the game as a whole? Anyway...

The possibility of a human getting to the academy depends on how the races cross realms. Do Youkai just poof about? Is there a particular ritual for a particular day that could have been accidentally triggered? Are there designated portals between the worlds? That question needs to be answered first.

Besides the merely practical reasons, a human in Youkai world would seem to suffer from persecution. Their presence is dangerous, because it means Fairytale might attack the Academy to get rid of them. Then, there's the fact that humans comitted genocide on multiple species that has likely left some Youkai sore. Plus, they'd have numbers and individual power over the human, so it'll be good fun for them to bully it anyway.

So, practicality is ambiguous, socially dangerous.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
@ShinyDiamond: That rule always bothered me...I mean, is interaction between the players somehow not considered contributory to the game as a whole? Anyway...

The possibility of a human getting to the academy depends on how the races cross realms. Do Youkai just poof about? Is there a particular ritual for a particular day that could have been accidentally triggered? Are there designated portals between the worlds? That question needs to be answered first.

Besides the merely practical reasons, a human in Youkai world would seem to suffer from persecution. Their presence is dangerous, because it means Fairytale might attack the Academy to get rid of them. Then, there's the fact that humans comitted genocide on multiple species that has likely left some Youkai sore. Plus, they'd have numbers and individual power over the human, so it'll be good fun for them to bully it anyway.

So, practicality is ambiguous, socially dangerous.
I dunno if it'd be socially dangerous, mostly because I doubt Youkai Academy would accept a human in any case other than that of R+V. I mean, unless they snuck in for some reason, they'd have no reason to be there, really, since one of the major functions of the school is training to coexist with humans. It'd be kinda like going to Duel Academy if you weren't a duelist (which you actually can't do because of the entrance exam).

But, in the very unlikely case that they did for some reason admit a human for any other reason than teaching, I'd agree. In fact, I'd think it'd probably go beyond simply bullying.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
o.o So, whaat you're saying is, this school has a bunch of monsters? ^^ I-I'm sure it's just a school that cosplays... *looks at the flyer again, sweating*

Sapphire Rose

Years
It's like what Machomuu said.

The headmaster knows when there is a human entering, but won't refuse them since this is an academy to learn to coexist with humans. For the headmaster it's an opportunity to see if humans would accept the truth about the Youkai's.

It kinda dissapoints me to see that there are still people who think I didn't thought about this throughly, while to be honest I spent a lot of time in this ^^; some people would know.

Nami: *pats ally's head* not sure, I hope it's a new kind of tomato juice.

Back