• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Spoilers] Dekorora Arc

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
It's quite interesting seeing them go down this route again, but I don't really mind it. It's kind of annoying just anticipating what they've got lined up for X and Y though... NYEH!

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
This looks interesting but if you remember the movie it says that only the hero can find the path to the stone. Ash wasn't even trying when he found the stone and awakened zekrom.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Yeah but the movie is just so not canon it's ridiculous. Like... by the time movie events happened, both dragons were already awake and around Unova. And then they got awoken again? And Ash awoke both of them? It's just a mess and really doesn't fit with anything at all. So nothing that happened in the movie has any bearing on the show and gives no implications on what is to come.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Yeah but the movie is just so not canon it's ridiculous. Like... by the time movie events happened, both dragons were already awake and around Unova. And then they got awoken again? And Ash awoke both of them? It's just a mess and really doesn't fit with anything at all. So nothing that happened in the movie has any bearing on the show and gives no implications on what is to come.
He's a protagonist... he can do everything...

What I find peculiar is bulbanews' feed describing Iris riding on Zekrom...
Um... huh?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
That was part of the preview that was shown on the last Pokémon Smash. Like I said, for all we know it could have been looking for her rather than Ash. Or it could have been part of the Zoroark illusion, or a dream, or whatever. Who knows man. idek what Zekrom's going to be doing even. Like what's its motive for being awake and roaming around?

Guy

just a guy
Years
Have you guys seen the opening and closing credits for the new season yet? The ending is a nice surprise for the fans. Although, who here can point out the two errors in the closing credits?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
irk I'm too excited to find mistakes but I do see Bel talking to Araragi and then calling everyone and omg I love that everyone keeps in touch and oh does that mean they're going to meet up with everyone later? omg

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I noticed Misty was wearing her old get-up, but I didn't really notice anything else. I bet there was probably something in that last montage around the eeveelutions.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Have you guys seen the opening and closing credits for the new season yet? The ending is a nice surprise for the fans. Although, who here can point out the two errors in the closing credits?

1) Brock's Onix and Happiny made an appearance despite already evolved into a Steelix and Chansey

2) Either Misty is wearing her old outfit, while everyone else is wearing their current outfit, or there's a Typholsion on the scene despite neither Ash nor Dawn's Quilava fully evolved.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I don't think Misty in her original clothes is an error. They have Gary in his Gen 1 clothes too. It seems to depict them in their last major role as part of the Anime. Brock having Onix is possibly because of staple since Croagunk which essentially replaced Onix as Brock's staple Pokemon.

Misty also could have changed back into her original clothes.

(I didn't see Happini anywhere.)

Did anyone notice Sylveon snuck into the ending?

Last edited:

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
I did notice those errors and slyveon. This season looks really promising. Also the first episode has shown us why iris is riding zekrom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZvCoWjcCN0youtbe://MZvCoWjcCN0

I believe this foreshadows the final conclusion to this season and the show? It looks like they either A) each capture the dragons or B) they get full control over them. Your thoughts. Edit: how do i get the video to display?

Years
I did notice those errors and slyveon. This season looks really promising. Also the first episode has shown us why iris is riding zekrom.

youtbe://MZvCoWjcCN0

I believe this foreshadows the final conclusion to this season and the show? It looks like they either A) each capture the dragons or B) they get full control over them. Your thoughts. Edit: how do i get the video to display?
Thats a No No because no character can have a Legendary Poke especially our heroes, The reason they were rising these was just that they made friends with them. It is quite insane to capture a legendary Poke and like Cilan says no taste !!!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I'm sure that if anything else happens with the dragons, it'll just be friendship-teamup kinda thing. Although really not sure what's going to prompt them to come back into focus. What kind of thing would happen in cheerful Decolora to attract legendary attention?

and youtube vids are

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
Thats a No No because no character can have a Legendary Poke especially our heroes, The reason they were rising these was just that they made friends with them. It is quite insane to capture a legendary Poke and like Cilan says no taste !!!

Tibais would like to speak to you. He had a team of legends and wasa main character somewhat. Still though they probaby befriend them but why did Iris try to shoot ash out of the sky is what I'm wondering. To the above post: thanks for the help.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Tibais would like to speak to you. He had a team of legends and wasa main character somewhat. Still though they probaby befriend them but why did Iris try to shoot ash out of the sky is what I'm wondering. To the above post: thanks for the help.
Takuto was never main character... he was just COTD to win a league without being Satoshi's rival.
(He was like me in anime, so it works xD)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
It was just a dream. Ash met Reshiram in the ruins with N and Zekrom before when he first came to Unova. Zekrom attacked them when they first came in and that's pretty much why he met Iris. Since this is the closing arc it makes sense that they'd do some sorta relation thing using the four. Ash and Iris are opposites in terms of personality. Zekrom and Rehsiram are opposites according to the legend.

Tobias was also just a randomly generated character for the Sinnoh league tournament. He wasn't a main character in any way.

Also other Characters have had Legendary Pokemon on their teams. Noland from the Battle Frontier had Articuno and the guy from the battle Pyramid had the three Regis.

Back