• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What album are you obsessing over?

Rest

Showstealer Pro: Trial Version
Years
'Sessing with post-hardcore band Touché Amoré's Is Survived By and hip-hop collective Doomtree's No Kings at the moment!

Is Survived By might be my current AOTY this year, and Cecil Otter's production in No Kings is just unmatched.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
At the moment I'm really obsessed with Bastille's album Bad Blood. Just good song after good song. I've also been in loved with Twenty One Pilots's album Vessel for most of the year. Been obsessed with every track.Definitely two of my favorite albums of this year.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Krewella's Get Wet EP & T-ara's Again EP

On repeat almost all day, every day.
Can't get enough.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Little Mix's new album, Salute, it is glorious.

Towers is my fav song from it. <3

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Red's new album, Release the Panic.

I started listening to it about a month ago, and I listen to it every dang day, and I can't stop and oh my god. I think it's finally wearing off, but it's hangin' in there.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Let's Be Still by the Head and the Heart. A really good album.

Quickly making its way into my favorites.

Guy

just a guy
Years
At the moment I'm really obsessed with Bastille's album Bad Blood. Just good song after good song.
YESSS! I've had Bastille's album since it was released in the UK earlier this year (I couldn't wait for the US release date), and even now I still obsess over it.

I'm super mainstream and disappointing and I'm obsessing over ARTPOP.
Not quite as hardcore mainstream, but this me right now; 100%.

lozzop

Monkey slut!
Years
I've been listening to prism online loads even though I don't have the album or really even like that type of music. But I love roar and double rainbow :)

Rest

Showstealer Pro: Trial Version
Years
Fleetwood Mac's Rumours. It never loses its touch.

Been playing and re-playing Young Fathers' TAPE TWO quite a lot these days too.

Link119

The Self-Proclaimed King
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 4, 2018
The Killers's Battle Born, Yellow Card's Southern Air, and Of Monsters and Men's My Head is an Animal...

Back