• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Have you guys listened to the seasons 1 and 2 Pokemon songs recently (2.B.A Master and the Pokemon The First Movie Soundtrack)? For a kids show that was made in Japan, 4Kids did a great job with the marketing, and the songs on those tracks are way better than you'd expect. Heck, for all the things they did wrong, I think 4Kids did a lot of "right" with Pokemon.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
2. I really liked the soundtracks from the anime... ehh that is for the first two generations, stopped watching after that. XD I remember even the Dutch versions being good.

I never played anything except fire emblem on my 3ds xl... good thing I still have my dslite.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
No One Piece chapter to read in the last two weeks. TOMORROW CANNOT COME SOON ENOUGH.

Also, hi DLTMS0. Hello all the wonderful regulars.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years

I have so much stuff to study and am motivated but lazy. ;___; I feel drowsy after a while.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

Dero, no need to complain. DGM readers haven't had a chapter in two (three?) months. :T

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hoshino is on a hiatus because of medical reasons, isn't she? There are some people who I hope had stuck their foot in their mouth when they heard that.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

Hoshino is on a hiatus because of medical reasons, isn't she? There are some people who I hope had stuck their foot in their mouth when they heard that.

That's what I heard, yes. Are there people claiming otherwise? (I bet there are).

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

It is a pretty rough and tiring life, though... Well, not that I'm an expert, but you hear the stories. |D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

No, just all the complaints about the constant hiatuses and the quality of the last chapter. But yes, I'm sure people are ignorant to claim otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back