• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: [Pkmn Em Hack]Pokemon Eissturm (Icestorm)

What do you think about this hack?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

D-Trogh

Dead
Years
Ooeeh.. I wonder what Tutti's going to post ^^

I kinda like this hack, so.. If you're going to continue, that would be great!
Good luck on this! ;)

Tutti

Developer of Pkmn Dawn MMORPG
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
Update 08.08.2008

Hey,
Many of you are now thinking, why is the thread "Pokemon Eissturm/icestorm" has been reopened. This has a very simple reason. The work, if I mention the times will be resumed.

Why do i resume the work?
I can't exactly say why. But since I canceled my hack at 07.07.2008, I canceld more or less a part of me. There were also mass of e-mails in which I was told not to cancel. I was really suprised.
In addition, "Furios (RHW Member)" annoyed me last week (actually not really xD) and offered me to help me with scripting, so that a few scripts were done in the last days.

The beta is still not coming but a new video in which you can see the beginning

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnqAZ9RWGTE

~Tutti~

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Yeah i knew you would come back. Probably being a fat geek and getting denied by the ladies at the beach made you go back to your cave! Kiddin dude kiddin. But yeah i hope to see more. Bol!

D-Trogh

Dead
Years
Apart from the opening door tile, I like the video :P
But man.. I LOVE the running shoes & the SpeedUp in VBA now I've seen your video :P
Of course.. we could read the text now, but man.. that music and the normal walking = slow :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 18, 2020
i love the tiles !! snow is new and different and im looking forward to seein how areas have changed so good luck with this !

however will there be changes to which pokemon you can find in certain routes ?

i mean perhaps pidgey and ratatta cant survive in the cold ? there could be swinub or seels that are common

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
Years
xD
Don't worry, Emerald IS a gba game (or isn't it? ô.O)

And Cooley: Mastermind_X created the ASM command routine for the day night system ;)

I can only say that I'm happy that this hack is back again, good luck with your hard work.
greez
Master_Track/Luxtra108 ;)

ZodiacDaGreat

Working on a Mobile System
Years
Ah, so cool!!! I'm glad you're continuing this hack, I remember you once said before "My hack will never be abandoned" - its time to live upto your words :)... Good luck tutti.

I've seen the video, I have to say that ... Shouldn't the movements be a bit faster?

Tutti

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017

But won't you have to add your own ASM command routines to check for time of day, etc.? Or change wildbattles based on time of day? I guess that will be hard, but oh well...
At the moment, everthing is without the day/night-system. But when it will be integrated, there will be spazialcommands to check if it's day or night ;)
I thought emerald was for The gameboy Advance?

All that lost time I spend played at the Gameboy advance without it being posseble?:(
Pokemon Emerald is for GBA

however will there be changes to which pokemon you can find in certain routes ?

i mean perhaps pidgey and ratatta cant survive in the cold ? there could be swinub or seels that are common
Well Pokemon Eissturm/Icestorm has it's Secrets ;)
At the break, i thought much about the story and it's events...

I've seen the video, I have to say that ... Shouldn't the movements be a bit faster?
Yes the movements will be faster in the upcoming beta. But don't ask when the releasedate is.

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2014
Woah! Finally an awesome Emerald hacker and also awesome Emerald hack!
I Love It.
Pretty nice Day/Night System too.
Really like you scripts. But yeah the movements should be faster. Hum..Well maybe you could make some areas without snow? This would be good i think. But still i really like it.

Good Luck!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Oh, I'm so glad you decided to return, Tutti. Guess the girls werent that hot or something... XD

It's good to see some scripting after that much time. I wonder if you'll also be learning some scripting (I dont think you have a lot of mapping left to do, at least for a Beta, right?)

A bit impatient to try the thing of the day/night system, I'll be here still cheering. Good luck!

alureon

Alureon the Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2009
Yay Icestorm is back, thanks for bringing it to us again Tutti. The Icy Johto place is awesome, it's a great hack good luck with it. =)

Since it's from Pokémon Emerald, will the Battle Frontier be included since it's already in the file? You can use the SS Aqua boat to sail to the Frontier. There's also Faraway Island (Mew), Navel Rock Island (Lugia, Ho-oh), Birth Island (Deoxys), Southern Island (Latios,Latias), since some of those islands contain Pokémon other than the 251 you're introducing, will you take these islands out and use these maps for other purposes? Since there is Ice, will you be replacing the Underwater Dive maps for other mapping uses in addition to taking out the Dive HM?

Will you include the Pokémon Contest Hall, The Contest Art Museum, Trick House, Move Relearner, Move Tutors, and the Berry System since it's already in Emerald Code? Will you set up secret bases and room decorations since the code is in Emerald already? Are there any other ideas you got planned for us? It's exciting to find out. =)

Sorry for the long post just wanted to suggest ideas. It's going to be fun playing this game. The music is great keep the Blizzard going this will be the biggest Icestorm yet =)

Last edited:
Years
Yay Icestorm is back, thanks for bringing it to us again Tutti. The Icy Johto place is awesome, it's a great hack good luck with it. =)

Since it's from Pokémon Emerald, will the Battle Frontier be included since it's already in the file? You can use the SS Aqua boat to sail to the Frontier. There's also Faraway Island (Mew), Navel Rock Island (Lugia, Ho-oh), Birth Island (Deoxys), Southern Island (Latios,Latias), since some of those islands contain Pokémon other than the 251 you're introducing, will you take these islands out and use these maps for other purposes? Since there is Ice, will you be replacing the Underwater Dive maps for other mapping uses in addition to taking out the Dive HM?

Will you include the Pokémon Contest Hall, Trick House, and the Berry System since it's already in Emerald Code? Will you set up secret bases and room decorations since the code is in Emerald already? Are there any other ideas you got planned for us? It's exciting to find out. =)

Sorry for the long post just wanted to suggest ideas. It's going to be fun playing this game. The music is great keep the Blizzard going this will be the biggest Icestorm yet =)
Dive could be replaced with icebraker or some thing...

megac

Uso Mitaina I Love You
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2010
Weee finally a still ongoing german hack ;D
I wish you good luck

Tutti

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
But yeah the movements should be faster. Hum..Well maybe you could make some areas without snow?

The movements are now faster in the game.
Well i think about areas without snow but where they will be, i don't know.

It's good to see some scripting after that much time. I wonder if you'll also be learning some scripting (I dont think you have a lot of mapping left to do, at least for a Beta, right?)
I'm able to script and that's not the problem. At the moment i learn how to use XSE and it's really hard for me because i always scripted in HEX.

But at the moment you are able to go to the first bag. There will be a new update in a few days

I don't know what i'll do with the Battle Frontier.
But the other islands with Deoxys will be replaced for new Maps and Events.
But what it exactly will be, i don't say^^

Will you include the Pokémon Contest Hall, The Contest Art Museum, Trick House, Move Relearner, Move Tutors, and the Berry System since it's already in Emerald Code? Will you set up secret bases and room decorations since the code is in Emerald already? Are there any other ideas you got planned for us? It's exciting to find out. =)
You will see it in the Beta when you play it. I don't want to say to much ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back