• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Trade Thread <3

Well i'm new, and as soon as I read some of the trading threads here, my heart sank. It seems all people want are events, shinies, and UT pokes (whatever that means.) I have no shinies, The only event I have is shaymin, and you'd have to shoot me in the face to part with my hedgyhog <3
Anyways, I have a few legendaries, if people wanna trade..

I Have:
rayquaza
regis
groudon
mewtwo

I Apologize for my newbie-ness >_<

JFK

hey there
Years
OFFERING: ev'd ursaring, shiny slowking, feraligatr, castform, luxray, shiny dragonite, shiny togekiss, shiny drowzee, shiny entei, shiny evd absol, shiny evd lucario

make me an offer!!

Last edited:
Years
looking for the legendary event pokemon like celebi, manaphy, arceus etc, (the only ones i have are shaymin, deoxys and the spiky eared pichu.) or some cool shinies. (by cool i dont mean shiny zigzagoons or tentacools haha)

i can trade you any of the three dogs, zapdos, articuno, lugia, ho oh, latias, i have some hatched eevees and charmanders, i have a shiny touched leafeon and a shiny touched luxray. AND i have a japanese ditto and i have a masterball im not going to use.

vm me if ur interested:)

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2010
btw what does UT pknm mean? sorry 4 uber noobness >.>

looking for shiny Eevee, anything in perticulr u need?
i dont got alot of good pkmn but i luv em' all

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
Years
  • WV
  • Seen Jun 3, 2011
I'm in need of 2 earthquakes, 2 brick breaks, 1 calm mind, 2 stone edge tms. If you have these and want to trade them, pm me with what you're looking for.

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
btw what does UT pknm mean? sorry 4 uber noobness >.>

looking for shiny Eevee, anything in perticulr u need?
i dont got alot of good pkmn but i luv em' all
i dont have a shiny eevee but i have tons of really food pokemon so just check out my thread and tell me wat you want on there

Years
I'm looking for: Arceus, Mew, Deoxys, and any of the Regi's. PM if you are willing to trade and tell me what you are looking for, I may have it. :)

Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2010
Looking for Timid Synchronize Ralts/Kirlia/Abra or something like that.
Offer: Modest Ralts(Good for Gardevoir) or Adamant Ralts(Good for Gallade) or other ralts with different natures

lewisr88

Chelsea F.C all the way
Years
LF- Seviper
I can offer anything reasonable really (starters, etc)

also after Celebi and Mew but understand that they're tricky to get off people

RedWar

Learning...
Years
LF: Sinnoh starters
Offering: Skarmory with Roost or Aerodactyl with Stealth Rock

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back