• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon and the Brush Gods [PG-13] (Okami + Pokemon Crossover)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Hm... I had said that I was only gonna be a part of one roleplay at a time, but this seems interesting. If I may, I would like to join. Also, I can fix the main page of this.

Reserve me for Bakugami.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Not gonna lie, this is gonna be tricky. You messed this up good. Give me until this evening. If I may, I can also edit here and there. Do not worry, it won't affect the plot in any way. Just something to spruce it up.

EDIT @ 8:49 PM Central USA Time:
Spoiler:
This is gonna take a little longer than I thought...

Last edited:

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
I'm still working on it, but why don't you just erase the whole thing and not put anything in spoilers?

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
I'm clearing the template and just rewriting this thing. Expect it done by tomorrow. I promise. :)

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Well... It's not going good. I've promised to help with the front page, but I don't think I'll be signing up. I'll be sure to keep an eye on this though after I'm done with the front page.

Years
I want to Reserve a spot here for Kazegami. And awsome idea,combining Okami and Pokemon. Though how are pokemon used, to protect your character from demons?

Years
Name: Ari Swift
Nickname: Airhead (Kazebaka by his poncle)

Side: Brush Child of Kazegami

Apperance: He is 6 ft. tall, with a mildly muscular upper body. His long legs are more well defined, and flexable due to his almost endless
walking. His transportation trough dimensions brought changes to his body, most notably his blonde hair turned white. Red markings also drawn against his skin, most notably the circle mark of Amaterasu on his forhead. His hair has been shorten on the sides to 1/2 in, while the hair on the top and back of his head remained long(5 in.), creating an illusion of a mane. His ears, though human looking, are pointed like a horse. The red markings flow on the the sides of his skull, ending at his neck. He carries two green fans with the sign of wind on them. He perfers loose fitting clothing, with baggy blue jeans with a leather belt keeping them up. A diagonally striped white/sky blue long sleeve, always tucked in. He wears simple hiking boots with white shoe string.

Personality: Impatient is the word which describes Ari Best. He almost always perfers to stand than sit, and has a habit of paceing in
circles when he is nervous. He wanders randomly, especially in an area new to him, in leiu of following any clear direction. He is a master of losing himself, both in his head and life, yet always has enough dumb luck to get to where he needs to go. He is fairly smart, yet it will only show through in his actions, as his mouth has a habit of going faster than his thoughts. His reaction to people really depend on the mood he is in, though chances are 70% of the time he will like you.

History: He grew up in the town of Ecruteak, and was given a Sedot that he named Dot from his mother. When he was 10, he was given two green fans from the Kimono Girls for good luck on his first pokemon journey. His Sedot quickly evolved to a Nuzleaf, and he realized Dot didn't fit, so he changed it to Tengu instead, from the last Kimono Girl dance he saw before he left. He caught many pokemon, though Tengu was always next to him. He won all the badges he needed for the Elite 4, yet was never able to beat them. He decided to Journey through Kanto, and was easily able to defeat the gym leaders their. On his third journey, Hoene, he decided to evolve Tengu into his final form, Shiftry. After his Hoene journey, he decided to challenge the Elite 4 again after a long hiatus, but was taken to the mysterious land of Nippon before he could try.

Pokemon Sign-up

Nickname: Tengu
Species: Shiftry
Level: 40
Moveset: Nature Power, Razor Wind, Leaf Tornado, Aerial Ace, Return

Personality: Long time partner to Ari, Tengu likes Ari as much as a Pokemon can. He always pretends to trust his owners instincts on directions, even though he knows they are wrong, as they have always been fun and interesting. He is fine with other trainers(though he wont listen to them), but will display his streangth to other pokemon, expecting a battle. Otherwise he will calmly walk by Ari, if he can.
Shiny: No

Poncle sign-up
Name: Hana
Bug on hat: Leaf Hopper.

Apperance: Normally, to the player, Hana looks like a Dark green glowing bug. With the Lucky mallet in effect, the look changes drasticly. She wears a stunning forest green kimono, and the Leaf hopper on her hat give her the effect of having a crown, and tall getas to seem even taller. She hides two bladed fans in her kimono to attack with if need be.

Personality: Aware of the circumstances of failure, she just wants to get from point A to B with as little fuss as possible. She also shares Ari's impatience, but every step must be used for a purpose, and she hates going off the trail and getting lost.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2013
Time to revive this thread, so anyhow, i don't understand what will happen when we start the game thingy, is there gonna be a flash game or we write stories reguarding our characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back