• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Fallout (M) [Best Veteran 1Q '13]

Khawill

<3
Years
Spark
"Aria!" Spark cried, glad to see her. But then she pointed her sword at Chris, and Spark jumped in front of him with her arms spread, "No he is a good guy, he gave me food and was teaching me to read! Don't threaten him."

Chris out his hand on her shoulder, still sitting, but not making any moves that could be perceived as dangerous, "I assume this is your sister? I must say she is stunning. Though it is hard to admire you when you point your sword at me." He then looked for Kalie, "Where is my dearest sister? I really hope she is okay."

Kalie
Kalie stayed back, she too had seen Spark and the boy, but the reason she stayed back wasn't becaus eshe was ordered too, rather she knew the boy. She heard her spirit, Is that your brother? She nodded, Why do you fear him? She whispered, "He killed my mother." I'm a Xatu, do you know what that means my child? "No" Well we are known to be able to see the past and future, that is the past through our left eye, and the future through our right. I look at your past and what you have told me is a lie.

"But he did, he burned down our house!" You burned down your house, close your right eye. She listened, and suddenly she was looking through a vision, as if in a dream.

The Past: Kalie
You were a little girl then, your mother loved you and you father tolerated you. He lived in fear of what you and your brother would become. Kalie watched as she was a child, just learning to walk, it fast forwarded and she saw her past self holding her mother's hand, As a child your family could never feed you and themselves, so they gave you and your brother almost everything, they were outcasted for raising children and had no friends. Kalie watched in tears, as she saw her mother giving food to both her and her brother, looking sick and weak.

Your father died of starvation, he was an idol to your brother and he ran away. Your mother became depressed, she had lost everything, and eventually ignored you. Kalie saw herself as a child trying to get her mother's attention, but her mother simply cried and despaired. You began to feel angry, abandoned, you purposely burned down your own house, hoping that your mother would try to escape Kale watched as the events unfolded, "No, No! It isn't true!" But she didn't, and you lied to yourself to make yourself happy. Your brother came back not a day latter and tried to take care of you, but you resented him, and blamed him for your deed. "But he left! If he hadn't of left she wouldn't have died!" Kalie began sobbing, she had dropped to her knees. The vision went black, there was just her and a green bird.

The green bird spoke, "The past is full of truths that one must face, and the future is full of choices based on those truths. I can see your future, and right now it is grim."

"But I dont want the truth, it hurts!" The bird never changed tone, never showed emotion.

"I can show you no more, as I am afraid of how it will change you." With that the vision ended, Kalie was on her knees, eyes burning with tears.

"I will kill him, it isn't my fault" She had lost her mind.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Aria slowly lowered her sword, staring Chris down the entire time. As soon as her sword was pointing directly down, she thrust it into the damp earth.

"Okay, I trust you, for now. However, I still won't hesitate to kill you. Be sure to keep that in mind.". Aria said, wondering if her actions would be the death of them all. She was looking over him when she heard a shriek from the clearing nearby. Deciding that it was of no concequence, Aria continued staring at the masculine figure in front of her.

"What spirits? I have an Umbreon.". Aria said, taking off the hat that hid her ears. She wasn't about to reveal her tail to him, as that would involve some... unnessisary exposure.

"Do you keep them out for a reason?" He said.

"Nope. As far as I know, it's permanent." Aria stated. The boy gawked, and Aria giggled. He was so ridiculous, acting as though he'd never seen a girl his age before. Then again, he most likely hadn't.

"Well, Spark, if you'd wanted to learn to read, you could have asked me. I was drilled from a young age. The way my father put it, it was near illegal to not be able to read. Of course, I found out the truth not long after he died, that most people nowadays are illiterate, unable to read or write." Aria explained. She was surprised that Spark hadn't questioned her about it before. Then again, there really wasn't a need to. She decided to instead climb up a tree, sitting against the trunk once she found a comfortable branch. There she sat, looking across to the clearing, where she saw that the younger girl had sprouted armor, and apparently had a Weavile's tail.

Strange combination, Dragon and Ice. I'm not complaining though. I know I would have grabbed that spirit too, if given the chance. Aria thought as she watched as the girl fearfully backed away from her group. On the other side of the clearing, one of the two boys who had been out was attempting to put a strip of cloth around his eyes. She looked at him in a confused way before looking back to her group below her.

Khawill

<3
Years
Kalie
Kalies vision blurred, she was feeling violent spasms. She had never felt so angry before, she saw her brother standing before her.

"Hello my dear dear sister! Are you ready to return him with me?" Kalie looked up, rage fired in her eyes, without a word, she threw an upercut into his chest. He let out a gasp, and fell to the ground.

Spark ran up and tried to stop her, "Kalie this is your brother! Stop, see he is not hurting anyone." Kalie looked at her, and saw Spark's past it only succeeded in making Kalie more insane.

"My brother? What of your brother, the one you abandoned!?" She roared and threw a punch directly at Spark's bewildered face. Spark was sent flying back, landing in a bush. "I can see your sadness, don't worry though! I will end it right after I end my useless brother's!" She kicked Spark in her bad arm and turned to her brother who was getting up.

Chris yelled "This is between me and her!" and he was yelling at Aria, "Help your sister!"

"Ha you foolish brother! I can see the future and only one of us will survive this, I promise." She smiled evily, clear about her intent to kill, "Who knows maybe after you there will be two more bodies to be buried with yours!" She charged forward, her feathered arm glowed radiantly. Chris ducked as she slashed her arm at him, she did this rapidly with both arms there was a flurry of attacks.

Chris tried to reason with her, he attempted to talk to her, calm her. But she would always laugh sadistically and continue attacking. He didn't want to fight her, he didn't want his last family to die. "Please come to senses! I've been getting stronger so that I could protect you."

"Protect me? Like you protected mother? You left us alone! She ignored me for weeks, I had to force feed her." She swung harder and harder, she sounded sad, then her tone darkened. "And then I burned the house down."

Chris was taken back by the comment, "I thought that... I thought someone had came and burned the house down!" He grew lightning ears and a lightning tail, "Why would you do something like that!?" He pushed her back.

Kalie just stood mockingly and pretended to think, "Hm, I wonder why I would do such a thing. Maybe it was out of jealousy or loneliness." She then smiled, "Maybe it was because I thought it would make me happy." She jittered excitedly, "It did! It really did!" She began another barrage of assaults, this time Chris blocked, his tail glowed and swung toward her. She jumped back and laughed, pointing at her right eye, "This one shows me the future of whatever I can see, I don't think sneaky attacks like that will work." She turned around and covered her eyes, "Why don't you try a back attack? I'll let you go first!"

Chris nearly stood, and Kalie turned her head and peaked through her eyes, "No attack? So noble, so foolish." She began charging a black orb, "I know! Let's play dodge the shadow ball!" She shot several at him, he dodged but they destroyed some nearby trees. Another caught him off guard. "I can see what you will do next. You can't win this, and when the time comes you won't kill me!"

Chris thought for a moment, grabbed a handful of dirt and threw it at her face, he then stopped thinking, maybe the future sight was really mind reading. He at tackled her to the ground and held his knife to her, "You are unsaveable, I can not let you live." He tried to stab her in the heart but dropped his knife, "But I can't let myself kill you..."

Spark
Spark writhed in pain, though not from her arm but from her head. Memories of her past flooded in. She cried in pain as years of memories reamerged, she cried with sorrow at the painful memories, then it stopped she opened her eyes. Angry she stood up and pulled out her knife. She passed Aria, Spark had a single target.

Kalie struggled to get up, but Chris was still much stronger than her, and her position gave her no leverage, "What are you not going to kill me? Are you really so weak?" She spit in his face, "I bet you fear me don't you, you dear little sister. LET ME GO!" She struggled.

Spark walked up, "You are unforgivable. You killed your own mother and wished to do the some for your brother." She sent a powerful jolt of electricity through Chris, sending him flying back, it didn't kill him because of his spirit but he was temporarily stunned. Kalie tried to get up, but Spark paralyzed her, "I don't think I'm done with you."

"What are you going to do? Kill me? Turn back into the monster you were?" She angirly growled.

"You are accused by me, for insanity and abuse of powers. There is no hope for rehabilitation, the punishment is death. Do you understand?"

"You won't kill me either!" She closed her left eye, but Spark covered her right eye with a cloth.

"You will see only the present, how do you plead?"

"Guilty!" She taunted then laughed. Her eyes showed no fear, remorse, or regret. Sparks eyes showed saddness and her tone revealed it to.

Softly she spoke, "The defendant has spoken." She paralyzed her even more, so that she would not feel pain and stabbed her threw the heart. A single tear run down a cheek.

Last edited:

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Aria heard Kalie yelling and instantly, fear filled her. She leapt down from the tree, drawing her sword on the way down. Once she hit the ground, she was fused, and he'd a charged Shadow ball. She charged at Kalie, who simply ducked, and threw Aria against a tree. Kalie simply chuckled, and continued to advance on her brother. Aria saw Kalie attack Spark, and her vision was blurred by tears. She got up, and threw her sword, but her blurry sight made her miss. Instead of continuing to fight a useless battle, she ran over to Spark, who was screaming.

"No! I didn't climb a mountain for this! Kalie, stop!" Aria screamed, and she once again charged at Kalie. This time, Kalie moved, and pushed her into the ground. After a few seconds of fighting above her, Aria was picked up and thrown, this time passing out as she hit the tree.

Khawill

<3
Years
Spark
Spark looked down at Kalie's body, her heart was heavy. "It had to be done." She stood up and helped Chris to his feet, "I'm sorry for killing your sister, but she was lost."

He was more sad than angry, "I-I could've saved her," He closed the girl's eyes, "She was all I had."

"You can tell yourself that you could've, you can lie to yourself, but you would only be putting yourself in the same position as she was. Memories," She started but then stopped to think of a way of putting her next comment, "have a way of changing a person, and the past is unchangeable. You would never have changed he fact that she killed your mother." Chris looked down, he agreed. "Will you take her pokespirit?"

"I can't, I-I just don't want it." Spark walked forward and put her hand on Kalie's forehead, she absorbed the Xatu spirit.

"Such an abuse of power, and yet she was still a little girl. Do you wish to burry her?" Chris nodded, "Then let's do it at the base of the mountain, with a sign warning of the power of the spirits."

Unable to speak at first he nodded, "I will write the tombstone." Spark walked toward Aria.

"I'm surprised she helped me this far, I suppose I owe her." She lifted Aria over her shoulder, Spark felt much stronger fused with Plusle, Welcome back Spark it said. Spark smiled faintly and looked down, "You saved Arc's sword as well? I guess I owe you more than I thought." Spark took the sword and carried it with her free hand, "Chris are you coming? I don't think this is a proper place for a funeral." Chris nodded, deaftly silent, he lifted Kalie in a cradle. "I really am sorry." She said sincerely.

He didn't say anything, just walked past her, saddness in his eyes. Spark yelled, "Wait what about the people that we saw over there?"

"They can be guests at the funeral, or maybe part of it if they want a fight." He replied, "I really hope not, I can't have more blood on my hands." Spark ignored the last part, she herself had blood on her hands. She needed to atone for it after. They walked toward the mountain, carrying a dead sister and a valiant friend.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Lucy - Base of Mt. Coronet
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lucy looked around as people seemed to recover from the immediate wounds they may have suffered in the battle and found herself frustratingly watching Creed attempt to put on a blindfold. Now why in the world was he doing that? For some reason the notion that she didn't know everything frustrated her. Perhaps it wasn't that simple of an angst. After a moment or two she moved forward and stuck her hand out to Creed, reaching back and casually taking and tying the blindfold for him. "Here... There's no point in staying here any longer." she said in an ever so slightly dismissive manner. Perhaps she simply wanted to get moving. It was then that her attention shifted to Amethyst, distracted by a certain something.. She briefly turned back to Creed and spoke to him again. "...Gather your bearings and... tell me when you're ready to go. We're almost there." she finished in a somewhat softer tone. She then turned and just sort of moved over to Amethyst, crouching down next to her. It really hadn't occurred to her that this was significant until Amethyst totally began to act as if it were a curse to her being. This was what had ultimately distracted her enough to draw her over. "...Now what's wrong with your tail?" she asked in a quiet tone, but did not really give Amethyst a chance to answer before continuing. "I saw a dude use his as a weapon once. I wouldn't know, but I hear they help balance too." she continued, glancing over her shoulder briefly and completely disregarding the nearby wielders carrying a corpse. Frankly, her instincts said that avoiding people was avoiding trouble, and thus she had no intention of so much as asking them what they were doing. If she didn't bother them, /hopefully/ they would be able to get moving without issue. Hopefully. Because trying to mind her own business and stay out of trouble had worked ever so well for her so far.

Khawill

<3
Years
Spark
Spark was glad to not have interaction with the group, and Chris looked relieved as well. Though Spark stopped and spoke in her mind to Xatu, You can see the past of whatever I look at?

Indeed, simply think about what you want to see and fuse with me. Though you must do it with your left eye, your right eye shows the future. Spark had no wish to see any future, she knew it was dark. She looked at the group, specificly at the dead girl on the ground, "What happened here?" She said. She gently set Aria down on her back and looked again. She saw a fight, resulting in terrible injuries and a death, she saw a familiar child and gasped. "Tetsu was harmed here... But he ran away." Since she couldn't see him directly she had no idea where he went or if he was alive. The past she saw showed a random attack by an insane girl though and this peaked Spark's curiosity. She looked at the dead girl directly and closed her right eye she could feel her arms turning into large wings. Chris was digging a grave.

Anne's Past
Spark was in a dream like state, it was very different than the phantasms of before. Must be because this is farther back. Xatu what am I seeing?

This is the child's into madness just as you wanted to see. Currently we are in Jubilife city. The spirit of the bird stood next to Spark, it didn't move rather it stared at a building door. Spark looked as well, when suddenly a girl sprinted out of it, she pushed people out of they way and ran right through Spark and Xatu. Spark charged after her, seeing where she was going. The dream skipped and they were at the mountain, the girl was at the bottom making her way up.

"Xatu, who is this girl?" Spark said out loud.

The spirit of Xatu answered like a machine, "The girl calls herself Anne, she never was a very kind person. She was born and raised in Jubilife City, the spirit she receives is Haxorous."

"Was the spirit the thing that made her go insane?" Spark wanted to know if power really did cause insanity.

"I certainly can not say, I merely view the past, I can not read minds that have already thought. Though I can say that her sanity decreases after this day. Shall we skip forward again? Or would you rather run." Spark made a taunting laugh and nodded yes.

The next few minutes ran in segments, Spark saw the girl murder and cannibalize. Murder wasn't bad to Spark, though the mere thought of eating a human made her spine tingle. Anne stayed away from people, quiet alone, she shivered constantly. "Xatu what time of year is this?"

"This is summer." Spark nodded, there was no way it could be cold at that time of year. The dream was sped up, leaves on trees began changing Anne became more unstable by the day, laughing at nothing, and spasms. The girl stopped caring for herself, wore the same clothes, and eventually she ran away. "I don't want to see anymore, Xatu where did she go?"

"She wondered around, I believe she no longer was conscious of her actions and acted on natural instincts. She weakened greatly by the time those children had fought her, quiet lucky if you ask me." He said this without emotion, "This is all though, would you like to wake up now?"

"Yes"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spark
Spark awoke, unfused and stood up. She left Aria where she layed, and walked toward the group. Silently and solemnly she held her hands up showing no threat and dropped her head. She slowly moved toward Anne's body and calmly crouched down to pick it up. She carried the girl in a cradle hold and looked each of the members in the eye. They had done to Anne exactly what I did to Kalie. They freed her. She spoke softly, "Thank you..." and slowly walked back to Chris.

"Chris" She sadly said, "Can you dig a second hole for this poor girl? I believe she deserves it just as much as your sister." Spark didn't like tragedies, and yet her life and everyone she knew's life was full of it. "I really am sorry I killed her." Chris just nodded and started the second grave.

"You didn't kill her out of an evil urge or rage or spite..." He sighed, "You just did what was right." He was in pain, Spark sighed, her brother had been lost to a spirit child and so had Chris's sister. Maybe if kids didn't have spirits, death wouldn't happen as much.

Or maybe if kids were trained to control power better, and have direction then there wouldn't be any death. A reply from a voice in her head she remembered so well; that of Plusle.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Creed Reese
Mt.Coronet

As Creed struggled to put on his blindfold, he was becoming both frustrated and disoriented. Frustrated, because such a simple task was made difficult by his disability, and disoriented, by the overwhelming amount of sounds and smells that suddenly invaded. There were far too many people, and each of them was very...pronounced. What was more, no one bothered to help him out. Then again, it would be a little odd to see someone blindfolding himself on a bloody battlefield. It was several agonizing minutes before his hand was pushed away by softer, more graceful ones. Even in all of the confusion, he knew that it was Lucy, she had a natural scent that he knew all too well.

"Here... There's no point in staying here any longer," Lucy said. "...Gather your bearings and... tell me when you're ready to go. We're almost there." As Lucy walked away, Creed took to his feet. Everything seemed so much more clear, and the darkness so familiar and comforting. He noticed something missing...no, not something, but someone. It was the girl, the one whom he lost his heart to, the demonic witch that ripped Amethyst apart and hurt Lucy, the girl that he had so much apathy for but filled his heart with lust. She was now a corpse, but Creed did owe her a kiss as a "sign of respect". He sympathized with who he thought she was, even if it all turned out that all that his backstory for her was complete crap. Either way, now she was nothing but a passing thought. He did eventually smell that she was nearby, but with others by her side, his sentiment meant nothing.

He then looked for Lucy again only to find that she was close to...Amethyst? It was pretty hard to tell, she sounded like Amethyst, but she smelled like something totally different...and yet, her smell had an odd familiarity about it. It was definitely her, Creed concluded. He turned in their direction and started towards them, but then he stopped. He thought for a moment about how what those two would gain from traveling with him, and with a broken arm, no less. They'd already done far too much for him, far too much for Mako. What's more, if Mako did venture to the top, he would just get himself killed if Arceus really was there. The notion of him killing Arceus was just plain ridiculous, especially considering the fact that it wiped out all pokemon without making direct contact. No, Mako'd never be strong enough to face Arceus...

It was time for Creed to say goodbye to the ladies. He walked over to the two, swooning in a near parent-like fashion at Amethyst's childish melancholy. He broke in and said, "I hate to interrupt, but I am going to take my leave," he bowed in a similar fashion to how a butler would bow to a superior. "It's been a pleasure, frauleins, please don't die, I want to see..." He stopped to correct himself. "I wish you two good luck." With that, Creed smiled and ran off towards the opposite exit of the mountain.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
AMETHYST YULA
The Underaged Weavile Spirit Wielder

"...Now what's wrong with your tail?"

"I--" Amy stammered, though Lucy didn't seem to wait for a response.

"I saw a dude use his as a weapon once. I wouldn't know, but I hear they help balance too."

Amethyst dropped her head, still flush with embarrassment. "I-It's embarrassing... And my dress is ruined..." She glanced back, watching her leafy red tail twitch, and it only made her blush more. "And there are no clothes here... Or showers... Or books... Or school... Or playgrounds..." Amethyst was now... Rambling on about things she missed from the past.

~​

"It's been a pleasure, frauleins, please don't die, I want to see--... I wish you two good luck." Creed spoke elegantly, before turning to leave.

"Wait!" Amethyst quickly chased after him, catching up in moments and grabbing his good arm with both hands, tugging slightly to make him stay. "Don't go... I was hoping you'd come with us... Please...?" There it goes... Amy's begging eyes and pleading voice. She slowly removed the beanie from her head and held it up to him. "Here... You can have your hat back... Please come with us..."

~​

Amy watched as Creed pretty much broke free from her grasp and left anyways. A few tears formed in her eyes though she began pleading with herself to not let them go further... To no prevail. She quietly cried to herself, not moving from the place she stood. the beanie was hanging in her hand, and she gripped it tightly with her fist. She shut her eyes tightly and the tears still seeped through, down her cheeks, and to the ground. Why was it she was so emotional about him leaving? She was sure she didn't really have an opinion either way of him, but was she wrong? Had she developed some connection to the mysterious boy without realizing it?

Amethyst half-hugged the beanie to her chest, slowly sitting onto her knees as she cried. She sniffed slightly and opened her eyes to stare at the hat, silently repeating in her mind, Lucy, please come get me... I don't feel like walking... A deadly battle, torn clothing, embarrassment? Could this day get any worse?

Last edited:

Batel

A nothing.
Years
James Joules Garnet - Route 211 -> Mt. Coronet​

James stopped short of a large rock by the path into Coronet, ducking behind it.
He'd come across a small girl who was being dragged along by a large man with a brown scrawny moustache, but not anything that could have made a noise so loud that he'd have heard it from the river.
Looking beyond the girl to inspect any other details, James noticed a lockbox on the ground, flung wide open and spilling it's contents on to the ground.
Obviously someone had dropped it and it had opened up, pouring it's cargo out.
The man continued to drag the girl until he reached the box and flung her at it, his face red with anger.
"Pick 'em up, yeh clumsy brat! Those things're valuable!"
James suppressed a surge of anger struggling to take control of him and eyed what the man was talking about. Small trinkets made of metal.
Different colors and different shapes. What value could they be to anyone? If there was any worth lying within the strange objects, James would be amazed.
They really did look quite useless.
The girl could barely keep her hands still while picking up the baubles, dropping every second or third one.
The man wasn't pleased with the hold-up, and walked to her to help with picking them up, berating her the entire time.
When the man cut his finger on the jagged edge of one of the objects, the girl immediately jumped to help him, but he snapped at her and shot a backhand across her cheek.
That was the last straw.

James emerged from his hiding place, glaring with murderous intent at the man.
"Hey you!" he cried, pointing straight at the man.
The man with the moustache snapped his eyes onto James and stood up.
"Yeh better hope yer not talkin' to me, boy."
James flared his nostrils, adopting a ready stance in anticipation of a fight.
"That's right. You, scum," James began, clenching a fist "Are about to feel the wrath that only justice can bring!"
The man stopped glaring at James and instead broke into hysteric laughter.
"Yeh're kiddin' me, right?!" The man asked with glee "What kinda crap is that!? Yeh sound like a crazy man!"
This reaction only served to annoy James further.
His Mother and Father had always told him stories about 'Heroes of Justice' who stood up to criminals.
He knew that it wasn't really how people talked, but he still thought the stories were inspiring.
His patience pushed as far as it would go, James gritted his teeth and fused. He noticed the weight of his body change...
But only for a moment, as increased strength followed suit.
He noted the blades now located upon his bracers with a hint of glee. James was ready to go.

The mustached man was completely taken off guard by James' transformation and stood in place for a moment, eyes wide.
James beckoned the man toward him, grinning.
"Show me what you've got, you hairy cretin."
The man's face went from red to bright pink, and James could have swore he saw a vein on his head pulse.
"Imma hit yeh so hard you'll fly right inta next week, yeh brat!!"
The man ran at James, throwing a clumsy punch staright at his face.
"Perfect" James thought to himself.
The punch landed on James' forehead, but he didn't budge.
The blow had felt somewhat akin to a leaf landing gently upon him on an Autumn day, rather than a full-forced attack from a meaty adult.
But that was the point. James' steely skin was tough enough to withstand nearly any attack. The man recoiled, cussing and shouting about the pain he was feeling.
But it was too late for him now. James pulled back his fist slightly before throwing it straight at the man's nose, utilizing his Faint Attack.
The man was hit right where James meant to hit him and a loud, painful cracking sound came from the nose upon impact.
Moments later, the man had been sent flying backward and landed on his back, his nose spurting blood all over his face.
He didn't get up, and James took it that this meant he had been knocked out.

James looked to the girl, expecting to see her full of excitement at the thought of being liberated from this cruel man.
Instead, she looked afraid. Very, very afraid.
"Are you okay?" James demanded.
The girl flinched when he spoke, seemingly nervous about answering.
"Are you okay?" James repeated, this time a little softer to help the girl ease up.
She did so, dropping the box of baubles and nodding.
"Th-thank you..." the girl stuttered nervously.
James pulled an Oran Berry from his pocket and walked to the girl briskly, handing it to her.
"Take this and go far away from this bad man. This will keep you going for a few days. After that, you're going to have to get your own food."
James took off without a word toward Mt. Coronet, not looking back once to notice the girl who was now following him.

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Creed Reese
Mt.Coronet
Departure and Return

Amethyst's words really tugged at his heart, but she couldn't understand the reasons that he couldn't stay. Her embrace was indeed saddening, and it actually pissed him off at how much she wanted him to stay. Still, this was for Mako, Lucy, and her, and he certainly wouldn't be doing them any favors by having them killed. It would be a selfish venture if he were to remain with the two, and that was something he couldn't afford to be. "Don't worry, princess," He started with a smile, bearing his teeth. "We'll meet again...until then, the hat's yours." The words were empty, he didn't know how much longer he was going to exist for. He was condemned to a fate worse than death, but no one knew about it. No one really could know, it was tough to understand the conflict of an one that a person does not understand. Creed, without looking back, waved to those who remained and progressed into the darkness that was the depths of the mountain.

As Creed progressed, he was lost in thought. So many things had happened in the past couple of hours, and of them, none were particularly good. He thought about Amethyst and Lucy, he thought about his transient existence, he thought about the ex-haxorus wielder, and he thought about Mako. They'd both been through alot, but his priority right now was getting home to his mother. As he progressed, he heard some rustling. It was actually quite unordinary that it was "rustling" that he heard. At this point he was in a corridor, and so it'd be rather difficult for someone to conceal their footsteps. This person must have known about Creed's heightened sense of hearing. Nevertheless, he continued to move forward. The next few moments were soothingly silent, but in just a few moments, that all changed. A piercing pain came over Creed's chest. Then, breathing could clearly be heard, heavy breathing, as if someone had been running. He gasped and put his hand on his chest. It was a flesh wound, a clear cut across the chest. It seemed strange to him that someone wouldn't simply stab him and kill him immediately, but he turned his attention to something more interesting. Creed sniffed, and then he sniffed again, something was very interesting about this individual. They were familiar, but...he had no idea why.

"Do you know what's as strong as steel and as powerful as a Metal Claw?" Said his aggressor. Creed didn't respond, trying to remember who the individual was. "Not much. Diamond is great, and some alloys are effective, but Shuckle...that's something entirely different." It was coming back to him slowly. The voice was somewhat deep, but that's all he could remember. It didn't particularly sound like anyone he'd met before other than the tone. "How about durability? What's so powerful that it could withstand a strike from someone like you?" Mako hadn't met many people since he left...though, Creed did get ambushed by a group of adults a while back. "The answer is Charizard bone. But how would one go about obtaining these items?" It wasn't so much the voice that shook his memory receptors, it was the smell...who could it be? "The pokemon themselves are gone, but their spirits still exist. However, if you kill the host of the spirit, the pokemon won't stay for long, either. What do you do? You take the parts you need while the host is still alive, or right after death." This guy talked a lot. Sure, all this exposition was useful, but man was it annoying.

"Alright, I'll just ask it," Creed started. "Who are you?" After asking this, whoever it was became pretty pissed. His heart rate increased and as did the frequency between breaths.

"I came back from near death to have another shot at you, and you don't even remember me." He said, snickering a little. "I believe it was you that said, 'If you're still alive, I can't wait to face you when you're stronger.'" Creed thought for a little while, trying to think back to when he said that. Still, he had no idea who this man was. The man sighed and then went on, "I think it was a...let's see...a Dark Pulse attack that served as my grim reaper." Dark Pulse? He'd only used it but once...and that was...

"Ah! Ginny baby, it's so good to hear you again!", Creed said, realizing that the man was none other than the one and only Tarsus Gin. Last time they met, Tarsus Gin was a pathetic excuse for a human being that accosted the young Mako. He was almost killed by Creed with little effort, and he wasn't even able to hurt Creed before. "I didn't think you'd actually take my words to heart," he said, feeling his bloody chest. "Then again, I didn't think you'd be alive after that." At that, the two both started to laugh rather loudly, it seemed like something out of a movie, but in the same sense, these were two individuals that shouldn't exist.

"I really don't feel good about fighting you when you have a broken arm," Gin said, still chuckling.

"Oh, I guess the fact that I'm a child isn't a factor, then," Creed replied, also snickering.

"You're no ordinary kid, that's for sure. Then again, I guess the line of what makes for an ordinary child is blurred nowadays. Anyway, I suppose we should get started," Gin said, brandishing whatever strange weapon he had with him.

Creed once again bore his teeth, filled to the brim with excitement, a dark aura emanating around his person. "Yeah, I suppose it is."

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
Spark
After both graves had been dug, Spark and Chris placed the bodies in and covered them in dirt. Chris kept sighing throughout the whole thing, he was devastated. "Spark... What should I write for passing travelers?" The whole thing was being done with their hands, hardly an easy task. Chris had claws to help, but Spark was not so blessed.

"Can you write their names at the top?" she thought for a moment, "Also At the top of this mountain lies power, do not lose yourself."

"Only people that can read will be able to understand it though." Spark nodded, "And where would we write this message."

"The people who pass may not be able to read it for sure, but those that can will be warned. Though I do want them to have some sort of safe haven away from that crazed boy in children's city. Maybe I'll come back and make a map. As for the writing, you have metal claw do you not? Just carve it into the stone." Chris nodded.

It took them some time to finish digging and when they were done Chris got right to work. After he had finished he said his goodbyes, "Spark I must go, I killed for Kalie, so that I may gain these spirits. Now I wish to pay my respects, and apologize even if they can not hear me." Spark nodded, she understood. "Where will you go?"

"I need to meditate and train, I am going to somewhere out of reach by children and adults so I can clear my mind." Spark had already thought of a place, "I promise to find you in the future, I have plans to help this world return from darkness. First I must wait for my friend though, I owe her much."

"Very well, I hope next time I meet you it will be less painful." He grew red wings and flew off north. Spark went to where she had placed down Aria and sat. She crossed her legs and breathed in slowly and out slowly. She waited patiently.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Aria stirred, moaning. Her head ached something horrible, and she felt as though one of her hands was broken. She opened her eyes to see Spark sitting next to her. Aria smiled, but grimaced when the pain of moving set in. She sat up, against her body's protests, and rubbed her head. She saw that they were in the clearing of the battle, but the previous group was gone. As she looked around, she saw two lumps of earth, marked with a stone.

"Was it you or that boy?" Aria asked. She looked at Spark's hardened face, and instantly knew. "I'm sorry. If I had known that she would have done that, I never would have let her get a spirit." she said reassuringly. She also realized, by the warrior-like glint in her eyes, that she had remembered.

Aria braced herself, and stood. She almost imediatly fell to one knee, but quickly recovered. As soon as she was up, she looked back to Spark.

"Mind helping me fix this?" she said, gesturing to her busted hand.

Khawill

<3
Years
Spark
"How would you have known? It hardly matters, I killed her." She sighed when she saw Aria's hand. "Aria I can't do much for you, though I do owe you." Spark palled out her knife, "Now I would have cut your hand off if you were anyone else but." She cut a strip out of the legs of her pants, "I will instead try to let you keep it."

She inspected the hand, there was a visible bone out of place, "This will hurt, I'm sorry." She took the strip and wrapped it around where the bone was, she pulled tightly, moving the bone back into place. "Stay fused, I'm not sure if it will help you heal but I've noticed being fused will make you tougher."

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Aria winced when Spar snapped her bone into place, and followed her advice, growing black fur. She nodded to Spark, and gestured to Spark's knife.

"I take it that you're gonna keep the sword?" Aria said, seeing it strapped to Spark's back.

Spark unsheathed Arc's sword and placed it into the earth, "No, you may keep the sword, I owe you at least that much." Spark sheathed her knife and sighed.

Aria gestured back to the forest.

"I'm going back to the camp. Hopefully, our stuff is still there. Wanna come?" Aria said.

"I have to go, sorry I can't stay. I will find you again, but if you need to see me leave a message in the underground, that may reach me" She grew wings, "I've never flown before... I hope this is not what kills me of all things." She flew up, very sloppy, "I promise to meet you again!" She spoke flying off.

Aria laughed, but was still sad. She stood and watched Spark fly away for a few minutes, then turned. She set out for the location that had been designated by their belongings, and soon broke into the clearing. She stopped walking when she saw a fairly muscular male digging through their belongings. She reached for Arc's sword, only to grab air. She then drew the knife from her belt, and crept up behind him.

"Don't move. I have a knife. I know how to throw it, and believed me, I never miss." Aria said to the male. He turned slowly. He looked to be about 17, and had an angered expression.

"Try me." He said in a gruff tone, and Aria threw her knife.

The boy instantly went into overdrive. He fused with a Blaziken, and kicked the knife away like a plaything. He then breathed a flamethrower at Aria, who jumped to the side. She threw two Shadow balls, and he flinched as they pushed him back a few feet. To this, he retaliated with Peck, which hit Aria in the shoulder.

Need that knife if I'm gonna take down this guy... Aria thought, then used Agility to streak over to the knife, which was sticking into the ground. She picked it up, and, using Quick Attack, managed to stab the Blaziken wielder in the shoulder. He gasped as the blood ran down his arm, but quickly recovered and kicked at her. The kick landed, and Aria was thrown across the clearing, but she landed on her feet. She dashed in using Agility, and got on his back, holding on with a headlock. She then took her knife, and began to stab his head repeatedly until he fell to the ground, dead.

"Speed over strength, dumbass." Aria said, and she stood up. She noticed that Eve was trying to tell her something, so she listened.

What?

You should absorb his spirit. With a strong Pokemon like Blaziken coupled with my speed, we'd be near unstoppable. Eve said. Aria nodded, and turned to the bleeding corpse. She put her hand on his back, and focused on the spirit inside of him. The Blaziken wielder then unfused, and Aria watched as she lost her black fur. On her hands, talons grew. She felt her hair change, and saw that it had changed to a light tan color. She watched in shock as a ring of fire lit on her wrist. She suddenly felt four times as strong, and walked over to a tree. She punched, and her hand splintered a large chunk, with minimal damage to her. She also noticed that her hand was healed.

As she was reveling in her newfound strength, she felt the spirit awaken inside of her.

Greetings, master. I am here to serve. It said.

Okay, first, you can do away with that whole 'I am here to serve' crap and be my friend, not my slave, and secondly, I wish to call you by Blaze.

Agreed.

You can talk to Eve on your own time, so I first need to know this. What moves do you have? Flamethrower and Peck for sure.

Flamethrower, Peck, Sky Uppercut, Strength, Bulk Up, and Fire Blast.

Good. Some physical attacks to match Eve's specials.

You fought bravely. You are the first to survive against my old master.

If hi killed so many, why doesn't he have more spirits?

I tried to tell him, but he didn't listen. He was too blinded by his power to realize the atrocities that he was committing.
. The Blaziken said, and then receded. With him went her transformations.

Aria went back to their bags, only to find some of the food gone. She then sat and thought of past adventures with Spark. She then drew Arc's sword, and began crying.

Last edited:

Crystallized

Always here. Always there.
Years
Rayn Tanaguchi
The great marsh.

Rayn let out a deep sigh as he trudged along through the marsh. To put it bluntly, he was completely and utterly lost. The marsh just seemed to go on and on with no sign of an exit in sight for him. Cacturne just floated along side him, glancing around with sharp eyes and a calm expression.

"Ugh, Where's the exit, this is becoming a problem" Rayn muttered under his breath, the rain had at least stopped, but the marsh was still wet and uncomfortable to walk in and his trainer's were already caked in mud and dirt as it is.

"Just keep walking... Your lucky that it isn't raining now, you'll find an exit eventually." Cacturne said, not even looking in Rayn's direction, just glancing around every now and then. As if searching for something or someone.

"Fine..." Rayn said, turning his full attention to just walking. This is going to be a long walk...

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years

Aiden

Aiden walked out of the frozen building, adults running once they saw him through the vapors.

C'mon, break in your new powers and kill those guys!

"They didn't do anything." Normally he wouldn't have a problem killing an adult, but something about Hayden made him want to be a little mean to the spirit. The adults didn't cause any problems either, so he didn't care as long as it stayed that way. Lifting off the ground, now under the Hydreigon's power rather than Yukiko's, Aiden set out for Eterna again, or maybe Children's City. Anywhere was better than Jubilife, except for possibly the Underground; whichever was having a less violent day, and that changed frequently.

Alright, alright, I know you two probably hate me 'cause my wielder tried to kill ya and all, but there is one serious advantage to having me around!

Oh yeah? What's that?

You can eat anything. Hayden laughed again, this time proud of providing such a useful skill to his wielder. If Hayden could make a rock digestible (and maybe even taste good), that was more than enough reason to have him around.

"Okay, that sounds like something to keep you for."

As long as you don't forget about me. Yukiko wanted to make sure she was still Aiden's favorite. She made him promise not to ignore her, even.

Ooh, ooh! We're coming up on Eterna Forest! Let's blast some trees down to show you what I got! Even more fun if we hit a kid! Hayden seemed to love destroying things, but Aiden would have appreciated it if it were directed more to his own means.

"Let's try not killing more kids today." Regardless, Aiden did want to see what Hayden was capable of, and the moves quickly came to instinct as he let out a pulsing Hyper Voice into the woods below him.

Batel

A nothing.
Years
James Joules Garnet - Route 211 -> Mt. Coronet​

James stopped some distance from where he'd left the man and looked about his surroundings.
He could swear their were voices nearby. But from which direction...? This place made it hard to tell.
Standing in place for a good long minute, James held his breath to see if that would help, but to no avail.
Annoyed by his inability to discern the voice's location, he decided to let a roar and see who came to him.
"Hey!! Whoever it is that's around here, come forth!! You have nothing to fear, but I really can't tell where you are!!"
James immediately heard a loud sigh come from Lisbon. Turning to him irritably, James eyed him as if to ask "What!?".
"You just gave away your location to potential attackers whom you can't see. A rather unwise play."
James waved dismissively to Lisbon, wearing a sour facial expression as he did.
"Lisbon, if anyone tries to attack me, I'll shrug it off and hit back hard."
"And if they like fire, fighting or ground attacks...?"
James glared at Lisbon for saying this. Three weaknesses. That's all he had.
What were the chances of encountering someone who used those type of attacks...?
"I-I'll think of that if I have to when the type comes, Lisbon..."

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Aria was sitting back, her tears long since dry, when she heard someone screaming at the top of their lungs. Aria jumped to her feet, and fused with Blaze.

What an idiot, giving his position away like that... Aria thought as she crept towards the area where the yelling had come from.

Aria drew her sword, and crept up on a boy that was about her age, and crept up behind him.

"Y'know, it's not all that smart to go screamin' like that. Might attract unwanted attention." Aria said, holding her sword in the ready position. Her wrists, which were on fire, were locked, ready to decapitate him in an instant.

Batel

A nothing.
Years
Mt. Coronet​

"Y'know, it's not all that smart to go screamin' like that. Might attract unwanted attention."
James didn't budge an inch when he heard the voice behind him.
Damn Lisbon for being right. Again.
James didn't fuse, he didn't even think of trying it.
If he did, this person, most likely a girl from the sound of the voice, would see it as a provocation and smack him down hard.
And he really didn't want that at all.
"I suppose the fact I'm not dead..." James began with a strong pang of nervousness "...Means you're not going to do anything nasty?"
He paused, weighing up what he should say next.
Unfortunately, he said something rather stupid.
"To be honest, I'm really hoping you're a little more level headed than I am."

Back