• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Recruitment/Volunteering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harvey_Create

Pokemon Apex Team Member
Years
  • Age 27
  • Iowa
  • Seen Jul 12, 2015
Currently Recruiting!

Team name:Apicem Gaming
Team Leader: UltimateDillon and I
Current Members:Dillon and I
Current Game title:Pokemon Apex Version
Current progress made:
Story - 100%
Mapping 5%(Revemping to new graphics)
Sprites - 30%
Pokedex - 80%(Removing pokemon)
Scripting - 20%(Basic things)

Position(s) needed: Scripter, Custom Tile Artist, and a Composer
Timezone: Mine is Central, Dillons is GMT
Preferred Method of contact:
Link to PC thread:Pokemon Apex Version

Screenshots -
2cfw9b7.png

azdi5c.png

29bkb40.png

35i6b6h.jpg

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2023
Team name: n.a.
Team Leader: bartyboy6
Current Members: non yet
Current Game title: Pokemon Solar and Lunar version
Current progress made: not far, got a few maps, some tilesets and a handful of pokemon done, but that's really it :-/.
Position(s) needed: spriter, scripter, musician.
Timezone:Central European Summer Time (Amsterdam)
Preferred Method of contact: Facebook (I'm bart van der heijden, the one with the drawing of a shiny Latias as profile pic)
Additional info: since it's my holiday now, and because of my work, I'll only be available 2-4 days per week or around 19:00 everyday.
screens:
Screen 1.png

Ryubi.png

Title screen.png

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2017
Team name: Pokemon: A Dark Quest
Team Leader: Joeyhugg (me)
Current Members: N/A
Current Game title: Pokemon: A Dark Quest
Current progress made: Tutorial fight complete
Position(s) needed: Mapper is needed, but I will take any help wanted.
Timezone: EST (Eastern Coast of U.S.)
Preferred Method of contact: PM, and then a Skype message (PM for my Skype)
Link to your active PC thread OR At least 4 screenshots: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=304206

Tsukiyo

Pokemon Origin Crisis Lead
Years
Recruiting a Team Member

Team Name: The Bringers
Team Leader: Tsukiyo (me!)
Current Members: ...Me!
Current Game Title: Pokemon Origin Crisis
Current Progress Made: Conceptualizing
Position(s) Needed: Character Concept Artist, Fakemon Concept Artist
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (U.S.)
Preferred Method of Contact: PM, Email ([email protected]), Skype (Unserious-Joker)
Link to Thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=304956

Last edited:

CapnCrunch

Captain
Years
Recruiting!
Team name: Team Xenon
Team Leader: Jember
Current Members: 6
Current Game title: Pokemon Xenon
Current progress made: 5% (Just started less than a week ago)
Position(s) needed: Everything (Mappers, Scripters, Spriters, Experienced RMXP users, etc.)
Timezone: I am Central but the Leader is Pacific
Preferred Method of contact: Skype
Additional Details: We have awesome tilesets for mappers, we have really cool people involved, a lot of creativity, and we are all super dedicated. Also, Dont think of this as a 'Team' but as a bunch of friends looking to make something awesome.

Ive attached some Screenshots of maps as well so you can see our tilesets.

Anybody who wants to help will be accepted :D

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2015
Recruiting a Team Member
Team name: No name yet
Team Leader: Me
Current Members: Only me
Current Game title: Pokémon Jade and Topaz Versions
Current progress made: (7%) Made a few maps, those got deleted, now restarting. Have about 5 maps redone.
Position(s) needed: Every position really.
-I need at least a minimal scripter. Nothing big, just small events.
-Someone who can sort or rename files for me. (Sprites mainly)
-A fakemon spriter (Not necessary, but would appreciate it)

Timezone: Central Standard Time (CST)
Preferred Method of contact: deviantArt [0-rufus.deviantart.com], forum message, might post my Skype name.
Screen Shots:
Spoiler:

Additional info: I am a mapper. I know a little RGSS, but not much. I have sprited some characters, but mostly made maps. I really need some help. Making a game with just one person is hard people.

Wootius

Glah
Years
  • Seen May 31, 2022
Team name: ...
Team Leader: Myself
Current Members: None
Current Game title: Pokemon Rebalanced: Pastel Red
Current progress made: Story Additions, Pokemon rebalancing( BSTs Done, compiling movesets), Maps being made as pokemon are completed.
Position(s) needed: A mapper would be cool, I'm not terrible at it but it'd be one less thing for me to do, note you don't need scripting knowledge. Someone to review/proofread Dialogue/Special Events is another big thing.
Timezone: (GMT -4) EST
Preferred Method of contact: PM

Linkage: PR:PR

Additional info: Not a typical hack, I'm looking to improve Pokemon by hacking away at the core of the game, the Pokemon themselves. BSTs, Movepools, even the moves themselves are being rework and expanded to make every Pokemon viable.

To showcase the improvements I'm also remaking/expanding Red because RMXP is so easy to use. I'm a terrible writer however, so an editor/sounding board for story would be awesome. A second person reviewing the new movepools would be cool too.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2014
Team name: Psyducks
Team Leader: TrainerDaniel
Current Members: Only me
Current Game title: Pokemon Shade (Game made with RPG maker xp and pokemon essentials (by maruno))
Current progress made: Mapping would be like 20% and sprites would be like maybe 40%
Position(s) needed: Trainer Spriter
Timezone: GMT+/--2:00
Preferred Method of contact: You can message me via PokéCommunity.
Link to your active PC thread:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=7737938#post7737938
Additional info: If you are interested to take the position as trainer spriter i would be glad! If you also have any suggestions about the game, feel free to tell me!

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
Years
Recruiting a Team Member
Team name: The Gracers
Team Leader: Pokemoner2500
Current Members: Me
Current Game title: Pokemon Grace
Current progress made: 5 % (Made some towns routes and gyms, trainers and housed included)
Position(s) needed: Mapper
Timezone: 8:00 PST
Preferred Method of contact: PM or Email ([email protected])
Link to your active PC thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=304597
Additional info: In dire need of a mapper!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 21, 2021
Hello there everyone!! You may call me Sosuke, or Aran i guess, but anyways~ I'm here to help! I really like playing all these games made by fans and stuff, but now...i wanna help with one!! :D I can be a beta tester, or like help with the story line and stuff!! Though i know nothing about scripting and spriteing or the like, i could help with alot of other things i would really love the chance too :D Let me know if anyone would like that?

Free Agent looking for work
Area looking for work: Beta Tester, Storyline designer, Sponsership/Spreading the word of the game.
Timezone: Arizona, USA
Preferred method of contact: Facebook, Skype.
Examples of work: I have written some fanfictions (for story line) and helped out some friends with storyline and beta testing but none have been for pokemon, yet :D

Years
Recruiting a World-designer

PA_Logo.png

Team name: TBA
Team Leader: Kidpaddle45
Programmer: Kidpaddle45
Current Game title: Pokemon Atom
Current progress made: Pokemon Atom is an online Pokemon MMORPG that has been in development for the past few months. It already features 2 generations of Pokemon and a fully working battle system. Features such as storage, trading, challenging a friend and even tournaments are already working too. The game lacks a lot in terms of maps and could even use a complete overhaul graphically.
Position(s) needed: World-designer.
Timezone: I live in Canada.
Preferred Method of contact: Skype/Email
Link to your PC thread: Pokemon Atom
Additional info: The game was developed with the BYOND engine. It requires a little bit of learning before you can start mapping but, if you're up to developing a unique MMORPG, I'm ready to help you out!
Online Game-play Video:
Spoiler:
Watch in fullscreen & 720P

Comment on the game's topic if you're interested. Thank you.

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
Years
2d1ut8y.png
Developed by ЩѻƦḽᶑʂḽдƴƹƦ™ for RMXP

RECRUITING TEAM MEMBERS

Pokemon: Pillars of Destiny is seeking motivated individuals who work well on a team and wish to be a part of a dedicated, quality project in which they can apply their skills. I am looking to fill multiple positions as soon as possible.

Spriter / Pixel Artist
These roles will handle the creation of character sprites, pokemon sprites and tiles and must be capable of working with direction as well as able to offer their own visions. Sprites and tiles are managed by different individuals unless the team member is capable of performing both roles within the team.

Content Artist
This roles is for individuals who excel at creating Sugimori art and help recreate concepts from a style guide to provide developmental and promotional material for the game. Content artists must be skilled at drawing a diverse selection of material.

Mapper
This role will follow style guide direction to create fluent and detailed maps that adhere to the world guidelines and fit the style of the current maps. The exterior world is completely mapped, the team member will be responsible for helping update maps as well as creating interior maps.

Programmer (RGSS & Ruby)
This role will work closely with the project lead to create and implement features within the game.

Composer / Sound Engineer
This role will be creating music and sounds and must be creative as well as capable of taking and implementing input from the project lead. Seeking dedicated individuals who are prepared to complete an entirely custom sound set for the game.

Current Progress

Sprites and Tiles are in progress. Tiles are roughly 75% complete and custom tiles may need to be created here and there with a primary focus on buildings. Character overworld sprites are roughly 5% complete. Since we are working on recreating overworlds using a new character template, many existing overworlds need to be recreated. Character battle sprites are the primary focus for this position.

Conceptual and promotional art is roughly 30% complete. Many concepts are in place through the use of a style guide to ensure universal continuity of visual material, however promotional art is at 0%. This role will primarily focus on creating the promotional material which primarily consists of characters.

Exterior Regional mapping is near complete, roughly 90%, minor changes may apply. Interior maps are roughly 10% complete and the position for mapping will primarily be working with interior maps that include houses and caves. Some exterior maps may be requested for updating.

Programming and script implementation needs a dedicated and talented individual to implement features and concepts. Concepts are roughly 80% complete with almost no current implementation.

Official Pokemon: Pillars of Destiny Thread

HOW TO APPLY

If you are interested in applying, the best contact method is to reach out with a Private Message to me, and I will reply as soon as possible. Please make sure you include the position you are applying for as well as a sample of your work. I am PST, but am generally available for responding throughout the day and evening.

You may also contact me on deviantART as well.

Please be aware that I will only be filling these positions with experienced and talented individuals

OFFICIAL SCREENSHOTS

2eol0rd.png

Development Team
Project Coordinator: Worldslayer
Script Lead:
Event Lead: Worldslayer

Graphic Team
Spriters / Pixel Artists:Worldslayer
Artwork:
Tilesetter: Worldslayer
Mapper: Worldslayer

Sound Team
Composers:

Credits
System:Maruno, Poccil & Flameguru for their starter kit.
Graphics: Dewitty, Minorthreat, Alucus, Kyledove, PrinceLegendario, Erma96, Pokemoneclipse, BoOmxBiG, teaddiction, niknaks93, Light-PA, Lotusking, Tyranitardark, SirAzria.
Special Thanks: Cilerba, Chesu, F.M.P, Wichu, ~JV~, The Calis Projects Team, Abnegation, Murcurysky and everyone who supports this game.

Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Jun 9, 2015
qx6l.jpg

Pokémon Adventures Online

Were in the process of making a Pokemon MMO 2D game. We have already dived deeply into development. Already have fans and what we need now is more help. Right now we have one coder, one GUI artist, one concept artist, two writers, two excellent mappers. That is our team. Most of us do more than one task though but still we are short a few members to really take this game to another level.

We are very involed Pokemon lovers and carry a great passion for it. Most of us have worked on other MMO Pokemon games such as PokeMMO, PWo and others. We are not youngsters with a unrealistic dream. Besides our one 17 year old we all average about 23-24 in age on the team. We take this project very serious and will dedicate lots of hours to this project daily. We hope you find some sort of interest in this project either by joining us or giving us fan support.

http://www.indiedb.c...ventures-online

https://www.facebook...dventuresOnline

http://www.youtube.c...er/PokemonAOMMO

8va7.jpg

The game starts off in the Nexus Region. Where you must catch Pokemon, battle leaders, and be the league champion. But this adventure is not what you expect. There is a villain lurking in the shadows. The mystery behind these villains is not yet unraveled. The motives still unclear. But we do know they go by the name of Team Neo. Led by a man named Neron. They run the streets of neo City and control it with brute force. Now they look to take over the whole region and use Pokemon they control to do so. In this fight for Pokemon and humans alike, you must take on the leaders of each gym, catch Pokemon and together become stronger to take on such a powerful enemy and his Generals. But there is still more unexplained events occuring and more secrets to be discovered in the Nexus region. Is Neo the only threat? Take on the adventure and unlock the truths.

Title: Pokemon Adventures Online
Engine: Game Maker
Audience: 10+
Rating: E-T
Developers: PAO Staff
Genre: 2D Action/Anime MMO

(Must have and use skype, and be 17+ of age)

Concept Artist
Sprite Artist
GML Programmers(Game Maker Language=simplified java)(need programmers with networking experience).
Mapper
Sound Composer
Video Editors
GUI/UI Artist
General graphic Designers
Wiki Writers

any other un mentioned help that you my be able to contribute.

Email: [email protected]
or PM on here or reply to thread.

For more information on project you can message us on any of the social media links above as well as see all of our latest updates and videos.

wKb7kom.png

iQ7usc8.png

22u5pi5.png

4pbQrLt.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen yesterday
Recruiting team members for

Pokémon Empyrean

Team name: Team Empyrean
Team members: Totodilemaster, Ditto209
Current progress: 2 gyms, 4 towns, 4 routes! 3-4 hours of gameplay!
Engine used: RMXP + Essentials

Positions

• Graphics Artist: Needs to ... make tiles and/or sprites in FR/LG or HG/SS or similar style
  • Mapping Assistant: ... make maps in RMXP
  • Eventing Assistant: ... make npc/trainer events
  • Team Recruiter ... find people for the team
  • Dialogue Writer Assistant: ... come up with dialogue for characters and/or idle NPCs
  • Music/Sound Director: ... find suitable BGMs and/or sound effects for towns and routes

Currently, the most wanted position is Graphics Artist

Screenshots

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
Position(s) being recruited to: Musician, Graphics Artist
Team name: None
Team members: Me
Game title: Pokemon Lightning Yellow
Current progress made: 90%
Preferred method of contact: PM
Additional information: Musician to make the hg/ss mp3s i have loop
Graphics Artist to make a title screen more in line with the pokemon series

Screenshots
gts-seek1.png
indigo-recep.png
palpad1.png
gts-seek2.png

Years
Looking for a job
Area looking for work: scripting/programming
Relevant examples of your work: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=283576 http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=279941 http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=289494 http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=290482 http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=291282
Preferred method of contact: Public/Private Messages
Additional information: Usually only available to contact between 8:30 PM and 10:30 PM (USA/Canada Central Time)

EDIT: Job already found, please do not ask.

Last edited:

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
Years
NightmareLogo.png

• Position(s) being recruited to: Currently looking for WRITERS (as in someone who can help out with the storyline, characters, etc.).
  • Team name: Nightmare Project
  • Team members: Cynder, Salimus,Gavin,Aamelo
  • Game title: Pokémon Nightmare
  • Current progress made: 5 full demo releases with several patches (up to 50% previously), currently rebuilding using the latest Essentials
  • Game Thread Here (WARNING: Information pertains to previous cycle of the project)
  • Preferred method of contact: Skype or Private Message on PokeCommunity
  • Additional information: The game is currently being rebuilt to adapt to the latest version of Essentials, as well as to correct inconsistencies in the story, maps, etc.. Any timezone works.

SOME SCREENSHOTS
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sales_Kital

Champion of Sinnoh
Years
TemporaryLogo_zps1f8295d0.png

Position(s) being recruited to: Pixel Artist(overworld sprites, battle sprites Front and Back), Scripter(RGSS3), Writers(to help refine the story and assist with dialogue), help with making more fan Pokemon(preferably also helping elsewhere in the team as well).
Team name: Team Pietersite
Team members: Me
Game title: Pokemon Pietersite Version
Current progress made: Pre-Alpha
Link to the game's PokéCommunity thread OR At least 4 screenshots unique to your game: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=319900
Preferred method of contact: Skype
Additional information: I'm currently alone working on this, and though I have made some progress I need help to keep going since I don't know how to do scripting well enough to fix up the issues I'm running into with the Pokemon For Ace kit.

If messaging me on skype, please note in any contact request "here for Pietersite Version" or similar so I know why you are contacting me. Default text contact requests are likely to be ignored if I don't get a response after asking why it was made.

Last edited:

gr3ygho$t28

Veteran Gamer
Years
Position being recruited: Spriter/Pixel Artist

Team Name: Resurrection Games

Team Members: Me

Game Title: Pokemon Quartz

Current Progress Made: Working on graphics right now. All scripts are complete.

Screen Shots:

8eHzRh8.png

y2F5Uxq.png

YpiMJsV.png

JhZdeF4.png

Preferred method of contact: Private Message

Years
Free agent looking for work:
Area looking for work: Story writing, proof reading, grammar/spelling correction.

Relevant examples of your work: I'm not entirely sure how to display this, however I can assure you that I am up to standard.

Preferred method of contact: PM/VM

Additional information: I often notice many subtle mistakes in fan games. Whilst these do not detract from the value of the game, they can be annoying, especially when frequent. I have decided to help out people by ensuring that their game is up to the best possible standards grammatically. I am able to read quite thoroughly and quickly through any piece of writing so that I can correct any errors and send them back as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back