• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Master Card Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokehero22

Pokemon Virus Version Creator
Years
UPDATE!

Here is a small update.
trainer001.png

It's the female hero! Credit to Atomic Reactor!

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
i like it the color looks good but i would change the text box color but thats just me.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
yeah sandro is right the text boxes do need to be changed. I think your trying to make a game that is too custom.

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
Years
Wait, I'm confused @_@

Wichu told me to make it custom, but everybody else (you guys above) tell me it's to custom.

O_o I wonder who's right? X_X
Both right.

It's good to make things custom, but don't change everything...

The orange ovals look bad. Use the original color... The random tan is horrible looking... and what's with the red text? Fix those, and let's see how it turns out.

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Don't recolor the text box. When people say custom they meant a scratch custom text box.
And the red text is for the female and male dailog right?

Edit: Nevermind you already answered that (you posted when i did).

Nikko.Ideator

Black FC: 2022 7801 5735
Years
Hey! This idea is cool! Although, I have an idea. Hear me out.

Instead of using the traditional battle style, why don't you make this game a TCG Style battling game? You know how the only Pokemon TCG video game was about a stupid nerd who traveled across this huge region just to play cards with other nerds in "Card Clubs". Gosh...

But if you take my idea, there would be a valid reason a bunch of nerds playing the TCG in a region. The Pokemon could be based on TCG cards. What do you think?

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2013
Hey since you have cards and G/S/C and D/P/Pt main characters have electronic things to help them throughout their quest why don't you ditch the traditional bag thing and make a mini box

The mini card box would have a slot to insert your cards to upload the pokemon data to store in this box, it would have a pocket for unused cards

Also I don't get how your supposed to potion data so.... here is what I propose when you beat trainer or gym leaders *or contests* they will give you poke-credits which will be auto uploaded to you box , so when you go to the new pokemart *I forgot the name you gave them * you use these credits to buy items like cards , and

Digi-potions

to me this sounds more Cyberish, also if you want to include a 'shadow" pokemon element you can say that TR made a specific virus when intact with a "digital" pokemon makes there "new programming go haywire. therefore changing them, making them stronger , but it comes with a twist they will no longer obey your commands and do whatever they see fit , and the only way to fix them *if you chose* is to re-capture them with a special card which you can obtain through a special side quest ?

Maybe TR in the just before the end of the story makes a "Virus' mewtwo and you have to save the day with this special card?

These are my ideas hope you like them, also the card thing is hot
, now im goign to support this on PE and PC :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back