• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would it be like to be in a Pokemon World?

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
Years
*sigh* The world is not peaceful anymore. To tell the truth, i am jealous about the World of Pokemon. After all the Teams that dominate each region, from The Rockets to Galactic, it still maintains a harmonious place to live with all the different Pokemon in it. While on earth, rallies dominate, leaders killed, places burned and destroyed, and people dying...

What would it be like to live with Pokemon? Feel free to share some of your ideas and dreams here. Feel free to share anything you like, as long as it obeys the thread rules.Well, just share anything you wish here, but you must definitely ANSWER THE THREAD...

Well, back to the TOPIC:

Ever imagined a world full of Pokemon and you actually in it?
I mean, to share my experiences, i had dreams of me actually in the Pokemon world, and i usually wake up late after the dream.
Once i had this dream of creating a Pikachu through the means of studying Biology and Physics. Well, it was all just a dream.
I also got this song stuck in my head - the "We all live in the Pokemon World" song (I forgot the title). Woahh. It's been days that it was stuck in my head. I was listening to Pokemon play lists and i heard it one time.

What would it be like to:
*have a real Pikachu traveling with you in different places?
*use a Potion when your Infernape's hurt?
*fly on a Lugia's back?

What would it be like to actually be in a Pokemon World?

Speak now, or hold your breath. Haha, just kidding.

Feel free now to share...

P.S. = I hope many would reply to this thread... The dreams disturbs me for many months now...

Last edited:

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
Years
Well I Often dream of me being in the Pokemon World, either that or Ivalice usually. I'd love to have my Mudkip and travel through a lot of the regions doing Pokemon Contests and Gym Battles. But even more than that I'd love to live in Ivalice either alongside Lady Ashe or a peaceful life at Balfonheim Port, yet travelling all over, maybe to even as far as Wajalis or Gariland, but I'd love to go see the Cerobi Steppe, or Rabanastre...

Well maybe Pokemon first, dunno. But hey, that's what Heaven's for, no? :D

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
Years
Guess you're right, wee187...

Balfonheim Port, ehh?? Im not familiar with it. Is it from Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum???

Haha... Well, it would be fun battling some Gym Leaders for real. *sigh*

I also dreamed once of battling Bruno from the Kanto Elite Four. I loss from his Onix... *sigh x2*

P.S. Thanks for the post... May you have a great Pokemon Day... :)

wee187

Years
No no Balfonheim's not from D/P/Pl, I just randomly included the world of Ivalice in there as well, from the Final Fantasy XII and Tactics games, because that's my other "dream world" :mudkip;):

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
Years
Wahaha... Nice imagination :)...

So you have two dreamworlds: Pokemon and Final Fantasy...

Your imagination's way too deep ... I Love it :)!!!

P.S. = Haha... Is there a mix of Pokemon and FF? What am i imagining... Kingdom Hearts? ;)

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
Things would be too perfect.

Wahaha... Nice imagination :)...

So you have two dreamworlds: Pokemon and Final Fantasy...

Your imagination's way too deep ... I Love it :)!!!

P.S. = Haha... Is there a mix of Pokemon and FF? What am i imagining... Kingdom Hearts? ;)

Wild FLAN appeared.
20081116210605-muk.gif

Oh, and a GARCHIMACERA
garchomp.jpg

No, that isn't happening.

wee187

Years
OMG, you actually spelled Garchimacera correctly! And actually knows what it is! *auto-respect*

/off topic

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
Years
Haha...

Wild Moogle appeared???

Haha...

Well, you're right about that, Gymnotide... Things would be perfect... *sigh*

Rewards are given on the other side... I wish i will be given the chance to be in a Pokemon World if i am a good boy... :)

P.S. = Nothing is Perfect, just God.

I'm imagining right now...

I am in Pallet
&
I am going to get my starting Pokemon...

Is it a Bulbasaur, Charmander or Squirtle? Or maybe a Pikachu?

Wish it was true.

P.S. = Hmmmm...

Last edited:

Translator

I want a blog.
Years
If Pokemon were real, I'd like to ride on my Pokemon's back. Whether it is on the land, water, or air. I'd like to know what does it feel like when you're riding a Pokemon.

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
Years
Haha, me too!

Riding a Dragonite's or a Charizard's back? Or even a Rayquaza's back? Totally awesome... :)

P.S. = WoohOo! RiDe Like the wind! :)

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
I agree, the Pokemon World compared to ours is to peaceful, plus the fact there are legendary Pokemon! (Though I doubt they'd be as easy to catch like in the games. XD) Though, I'd love to be able to catch a Jirachi! :D Even a Blaziken or a Espeon would be enough for me. :)

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
Years
Haha... Legendary Pokemon huh?

What would it feel to catch a Darkrai/Cresselia? :)

You may never know :)...

P.S. = Gotta catch em all... Sadly in the Pokemon World, not in the Real World... :)

Last edited:

Translator

I want a blog.
Years
Haha, me too!

Riding a Dragonite's or a Charizard's back? Or even a Rayquaza's back? Totally awesome... :)

P.S. = WoohOo! RiDe Like the wind! :)
Yeah. I bet it will be really an awesome experience. And, I wonder what does it feel like to battle the Gym Leaders and the Elite Four.?

Last edited:

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
Years
It would be nice to live in a Pokemon world. I could imagine just hanging out with my team of six, and breaking the limited number of sidequests trying to find my Pokemon after they wander off.

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
Years
Imagine yourself holding a Pokedex... NEAT! :)

Wahaha :)

P.S. = All 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th GEN in your dex - that's a great thing to show to your professors... ;)

Years
Wow I've always wanted to live in the Pokeon World...can you imagine???
Personally I would like to live in Sinnoh...Canalave City!!!! And I would have an Empoelon and Dragonite...also a Lapras.
Traveling around the four regions, through forests, visiting cities, capturing Pokemons...fighting in the gyms, that would be really great!!!

Rinku

Is back for "REVENGENCE."
Years
I could just imagine it...Traveling with my Pokemon around the world, sharing great experiences with them...to be able to fly wherever I wish...I would HAVE to have a Lucario...possibly a Pachirisu and Umbreon as well...I've always thought about living in Celestic Town (Ruins FTW) I often dream about this during school (sooo dang boring and long...) and I even used to pretend I was a Pokemon Trainer with my Pokemon plushies when I was 8 and younger...*sigh* It would be awsome.

I can imagine things from the beginning...It's my 6th Birthday (or some single digit age) and as my present, I'm given a Pokemon egg. I care for it every day, paying virtually no attention to anything else. It finally hatches. What comes out? A litte Riolu. We grow up as life friends, and when I turn 10, I begin my Pokemon Journey, with of course, my Riolu by my side... I'm so envious of the Pokemon World. No war, hardly any human violence, rarely crime...It would be perfect...

Last edited:
Back