• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Surviving the End

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years
Congrats to you all who did. Did you believe this would happen and what did you do LEGALLY during that day?

Btw there are cookies on the table

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I was prepared for an earthquake at my place yesterday, but it didn't come. I was spending my time listening to songs and music regarding the end of the world and survival, as well as SFM and Gmod videos. Looks like I've survived December 21.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
This isn't really a discussion but more a poll (and, had it been a discussion, I'd have closed it anyway lol) so I'm moving it over to OVP. For future reference, please read this and feel free to PM me if you have further questions.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
When I first heard of the 2012 apocalypse was when I was 14 years old. And I thought it was really gonna happen lol. But I grew up and I said to myself lol eff this.

Yesterday, I went to my friend's place to play some Super Smash Bros. Melee and play some Yugioh cards lol.

Typical day for me xD

Years
I went grocery shopping... because I needed to have lots of food around once the world ended? No, just because I needed to go grocery shopping. I also cleaned a little bit and watched things on netflix.

I wanted to have an End of the World Party but no one was available.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I went to my usual volunteer shift and hung around all day on the computer like usual. It was a completely normal day.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I was sick for most of "doomsday" (and still am now), so practically I've been in bed for the most part. Never cared about the whole hype at all.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I honestly cannot fully remember yesterday. T: Bad memory.
But I do know that it was nothing special. Chilled out on PC, listened to music, played Pokemon.

Gideon Jeremiah

The giving Pokèmon breeder
Years
I had as bland a day as usual.

I went for Chemo the night before, came home & read, than meditated, than cooked/cleaned/baked, & used the internet to pass the time while my macaroons were being cooled down & devoured.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Everything I did on that day was legal.
I didn't do anything illegal because I am not the sort of idiot who runs around and commits crimes based on an age-old apocalyptic prediction which, as you pointed out, did not happen. Those who did go out and commit crimes based solely on the idea that the world was ending and therefore they weren't going to get caught.... true morons.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I killed 50 people.

Nah just an average day. I didn't even realise it was the 'doomsday' until Nica brought it up on the battle server and nothing changed, still just an average boring day. I'm not one for 'doomsday' conspiracies or anything since if something was going to happen that was big enough to destroy humanity, there'd almost certainly be evidence of it beforehand. And if not, then there's not point worrying about it because we'll all die anyway :p Also the Mayan calender thing was ridiculous lol

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I expected earthquakes, thunderstorms, and all that chiz they did on the movie, but none came. I was actually disappointed. It's not that I believed that the end of the world would be on 21, it's just that I wanted to see how we would all react to it. Anyways, it didn't happen, so I'm keeping my mouth shut.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Pretty much a normal day. I actually stayed up waiting for the time it was supposed to happen. According to the Mayans, it was suppose to happen at 11:11pm UTC which was 5:11am my time. So I waited and nothing happened. So then I continued to browse forums.
I spent most of the day on the computer and playing Black2 which I just bought Thursday.
I went to McDonald for lunch and bought a frappe , McDouble and fries with the money left over. I went to bed early around 9:45 cause I didn't sleep since Thursday. o.e
For "the end of the world" it was pretty sunny out. Cold, but sunny.

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
I worked all day and then packed up for the moon for when the earth exploded to go home for Christmas. Didn't do anything illegal, and surprisingly didn't hear of anyone else doing anything illegal either. ;p

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I felt indifferent towards the world not ending on the 21st. I just shrugged and thought the Mayans screwed up in their prediction big time.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I was at an End of the World spa party when it ticked over to the 21st in my timezone, and we had a lot of fun so we ended up staying up til 6am watching Sailor Moon Abridged. Then I went to sleep, woke up at midday, went straight home and got ready for work and stayed there until 10pm.

EXCITING DAY GUYS.

Back