• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 8, 2015
Sorry but is it possible to go back to yellow town and central city? i want to get elekid and eevee =( will i be able to "fly" back?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 16, 2013
hey ash, i am in the skyner gym and am stuck completely. After battling the first trainer, if you continue to the arrows, you will hit him and be unable to escape. Is there any way to get out of this or do i need to restart? Ps... stupidly i have saved :O

Any help appreciated,
Layser

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
What is the solution for the white screen?? My ROM is correct and I patched it with Lunar IPS. What is wrong?:(
Your ROM cannot be correct if it shows white screen. Unless as HMNI (*tl;dw*) said you have save type 64k instead of 128k.

hey ash, i am in the skyner gym and am stuck completely. After battling the first trainer, if you continue to the arrows, you will hit him and be unable to escape. Is there any way to get out of this or do i need to restart? Ps... stupidly i have saved :O

Any help appreciated,
Layser
Arrows... Those moving tiles?
Well... I don't know... it might be one of the inescapable places in the game... can you post screenshot of your exact problem?

Ragin Dragon

Dragon Master
Years
I'm sorry if it already been answered or whatever i had a question about switching saved file for a beta download of light platinum because i did not realize i downloade a beta till i could not find gible in the Mt.Shuem and wanted to know how to switch that to the final version and if you actually still cant trade but if you cant i dont mind grinding the wilds

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 15, 2013
hey, sorry I just downloaded this game and all and whenever I start a new game, my character loads into a world with just a black background with kinda white bars and when I click on my back the screen goes maroon, then grey
What am I doing wrong?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 8, 2015
I am playing the Final Eng version, but I am seeing a different language too, am I supposed to?

I'm sorry if it already been answered or whatever i had a question about switching saved file for a beta download of light platinum because i did not realize i downloade a beta till i could not find gible in the Mt.Shuem and wanted to know how to switch that to the final version and if you actually still cant trade but if you cant i dont mind grinding the wilds

try renaming the .sav file, name it the title of the new .gba file
eg. pokeLP.gba = pokeLP.sav

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 16, 2013
hey ash,

me again,

i got out of that spot using wall hacks but now i am stuck after going down the hole to route 510. what if i got rid of ice smash accidentally?

Ragin Dragon

Dragon Master
Years
I am playing the Final Eng version, but I am seeing a different language too, am I supposed to?

try renaming the .sav file, name it the title of the new .gba file
eg. pokeLP.gba = pokeLP.sav

Thanks for the help appreciate it plus it worked so now in super happy i can get gible now bit for some reason i can't get back in the cavebut ill check the walkthrough and also thx again HeyyMyNameIs

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
i found a glitch that enables you to get all unova starters, is it safe to do this glitch?
Yes. It happens to every starter script.

hey ash,

me again,

i got out of that spot using wall hacks but now i am stuck after going down the hole to route 510. what if i got rid of ice smash accidentally?
That's bad... You shouldn't do that... Unfortunately, there's no way for TM to appear again...
You need WTW again or remove the ice smash stones with Advanced-Map.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 8, 2015
Thanks for the help appreciate it plus it worked so now in super happy i can get gible now bit for some reason i can't get back in the cavebut ill check the walkthrough and also thx again HeyyMyNameIs

no problem =) glad to help out, i had to do that once too.. i kinda figured it out since my .gba had POKE as its name and so does the .sav =)

sorry but no one has answered my question, how come my final eng ver has some portugese mixed with english? and where do i find bagon exactly? i have beaten both elite fours and also lance in mt draken, i have been running around looking for a bagon all that pops up are swablu, onix, trapinch, zubat at golbat, please help. Also, team steam is blocking their base, not letting me catch mewtwo, please fix =(

Last edited:

xD.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2013
Hi! Great hack, thanks so much!

Small problem I'm encountering. Can't switch between pokemon. Even if one dies. I can't go to the next one. Basically, when in the pokemon list, nothing happens when I press the A button. Help would be much appreciated! :)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 8, 2015
how and where do i get rock climb? i have already beaten all gyms both elite fours and the world championship, it is not in my bag, what TM number is it?

Back