• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Chaining issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

ufo

<- I used to do spriting
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2007
I'd have to say I'm pretty good at chaining, not to brag I have 84 snubulls in a row (2 shinies), 71 bronzors (1 shiny), 66 corsolas (those are my top three followed by 52(plusle(1)), 52(voltorb(1)), 51(minun(1)), 2(shinx(1)))

Pet Peeves: Patches behind character, patches behind trees/obstructions

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 7, 2015
I've only gotten 2 shiny Doduos between numbers 40-45 when my chain ended, 3 shiny patches came up but it was impossible to get to the one shiny patch since that pokemart dude is standing there. What a place for one to appear no?

Source2007

Devoted Breeder
Years
One of my friends keeps getting shinies after only 20 chains. I don't know how, maybe he's just really lucky. He got like 5 shinies in 5 days, and one was a beldum.

Well I'm not really one to talk I can never get more than 11 lol.

ufo

<- I used to do spriting
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2007
lol my shortest shinies are 2(shinx), 17(corsola), 26(minun),27(corsola), 32(snubull)

rishi 20

xxX-Rishi_G-Xxx
Years
Cna some one plz help and tell me how to get the app were u can see which pokemon are being chained

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 7, 2015
I'd say I'm getting better, I finally got my shiny electrike and it's the nature I wanted =D! I'm going to continue chaining, I've started to see how much easier it is for me now that I've just about mastered the technique.

Shem

Bored...
Years
i hate chaining. I do everything right and out od nowhere a fricken machop or medite will appear and screw my chain up after 12, i get 12 everytime

bluestars83

Your friendly neighborhood Ace Trainer :)
Years
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 6, 2016
Thing that gets my goat about pokeradar chaining is the fact that i get a chain going perfectly fine get past say 10chains, i reset my radar got o use and it does NOTHING! No grass shake or anything, and it resets my chain, it REALLY annoys me. It's done it SOOOO many times now aswell. It's not like chaining with radar is hard enough as it is, it does stupid things like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back