• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokedex Completion

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2012
okay, my old thread was deleted due to server migration or whatever, but here's an updated list of what I'm still looking for. Trades will be open until Sunday March 16, 2008. After that, I'm closed until June due to school.

PLEASE READ MY TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE ASKING FOR A TRADE, ESPECIALLY FOR LEGENDARIES AND UBERS!!!

Legendary Pokemon:
-Entei
-Raikou
-Regice

Ubers:
-Groudon
-Lugia
-Ho-oh

I am trading my T versions for UT versions ONLY! Don't PM me with others offers for my current T legendaries/ubers. However, if you have another pokemon you want that you want to trade your UT legendary/uber for, PM me and I may consider it depending on what you want in return.

Event Pokemon:
-Palcity Lucario
-10 ANNIV Espeon
-10 ANNIV Umbreon
-Space C Deoxys
-Agate (Ageto)/Col Celebi

Others/Shinies:
-Shiny Riolu (Adamant or Modest) w/ Steadfast Ability w/ HP Ice
-Shiny Staryu (Timid) w/ Natural Cure Ability
-Shiny Ralts (Adamant)
-Shiny Male Eevee (Bold)
-Shiny Female Eevee (Timid)
-Shiny Togepi (Calm or Modest) w/ Serene Grace Ability
-Shiny Gastly (Timid, Modest, or Hasty) w/ Levitate Ability w/ HP Ice
-Many other shinies

*Bold = Wanted more

What I have to offer:
-UT Shiny Dialga*
-All Starters
-Fossil Pokemon
-Honey Tree Pokemon
-All baby/pre-evolution Pokemon
-Phiones*
-Rotoms*
-Level 100 Torterra*
-Level 100 Mewtwo*
-Shiny Deoxys level 62*
-2 UT Shiny Eevees** (level 18 I think)
-Many UT level 1 Timid Eevees
-Many items including Lucky Eggs and Light Balls, etc...
-Level 37 T Shiny Ponyta*
-Level 100 Distant Land Espeon*
-Level 100 Distant Land Umbreon (cured of Pokerus)*

*= will require "good" deals PM to discuss in further detail
**= I will only trade my Shiny Eevees for other Shiny Eevees (See below for more detail)

Terms and Regulations:
1) ALL POKEMON MUST BE LEGIT, UNHACKED, AND UT. If they fail to meet any of the requirements, chances are I won't accept them and I will disconnect/ban you if I see it during the trade
2) I look at all offers. However, don't waste my time with ridiculous offers. (e.g. bidoof for my shiny dialga or a starter for a Phione)
3) I will only trade Shinies for shinies, Deoxys (Birth Island), Mew (Faraway Island), or event pokemon. The only exception is 10 ANNIV Umbreon and Espeon in which I will not trade shinies for.
4) Shiny Eevees will only be traded for Shiny UT Level 1 Timid (Female) or Bold (Male) Eevees
5) All shinies must be level 1 and UT unless it's a one-off in which they still must be UT.

Last edited:

Rupp

Strategy!
Years
I have both legendary dogs and a Modest Togepi. I also have Kyogre

Do you have a Munchlax that is Relaxed nature UT?

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2012
do you have any events? Ev'd pokes, or IV'd pokes?
-I have 2 10 ANNIV Celebis (1 slightly T, the other UT, which I'm not trading). I will only trade the T Celebi for a Colosseum Celebi
-I also have a Channel Jirachi and WISHMKR Jirachi, 10th Movie Darkrai, TRU Manaphy, Shiny MYSTRY Mew, and a Saikyou Milotic all of which are UT and I'm not trading as I have plans for them in the future.
-I don't have any EV'd or IV'd pokes since I've barely begun to create my team. Hence why I asked for those really specific shinies.

I have both legendary dogs and a Modest Togepi. I also have Kyogre

Do you have a Munchlax that is Relaxed nature UT?

Are the legendary dogs and Kyogre UT?
Also, is the Modest Togepi shiny and level 1? I could get you a Munchlax that is relaxed nature, but it will take some time. Munchlax eggs take forever to hatch.

Last edited:

Rupp

Strategy!
Years
Both Dogs are UT. Kyogre is not. Togepi is not shiny.

How about 1 of the dogs for a Careful Munchlax?

(I decided I would rather go with Careful)

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2012
I'll give you a 10 ANIV Umbreon for you movie Drakrai, it's UT

first of all, read what I said in my last post. I am NOT trading any event pokemon except my 10 ANNIV T Celebi, which I am ONLY trading for an UT Colosseum/Agate Celebi.

The Movie Darkrai, especially, is NOT UP FOR TRADE! It is far too rare and special for a 10 ANNIV Umbreon, especially what I had to trade to get it. Traded about 6 shinies for it, 3 of which were legendary shinies (Mew, Deoxys, and Palkia).

Both Dogs are UT. Kyogre is not. Togepi is not shiny.

How about 1 of the dogs for a Careful Munchlax?

(I decided I would rather go with Careful)

I can trade for your dogs for mine. Again, I'm only trading my legendaries for the exact same ones except UT. The ones I currently have are T, hence I want to get rid of them since they're not originally mine anyways.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
okay, my old thread was deleted due to server migration or whatever, but here's an updated list of what I'm still looking for.

Normal Pokemon:
-Stantler
-Dusknoir
-Porygon-Z
-Rhyperior
-Slowking

Legendary Pokemon:
-Raikou
-Suicune
-Regice

Ubers:
-Latios
-Groudon
-Kyogre

Event Pokemon:
-PBR Pikachu (must know Surf and Volt Tackle)
-PBR Electvire (Adamant)
-Palcity Lucario
-10 ANNIV Espeon
-10 ANNIV Umbreon
-Space C Deoxys
-Agate (Ageto)/Col Celebi

*Bold = Wanted more

Others/Shinies:
-Shiny Riolu (Adamant or Modest) w/ Steadfast Ability w/ HP Ice
-Shiny Staryu (Timid) w/ Natural Cure Ability
-Shiny Ralts (Adamant)
-Shiny Eevee (Bold)
-Shiny Eevee (Timid)
-Shiny Togepi (Calm or Modest) w/ Serene Grace Ability
-Shiny Gastly (Timid, Modest, or Hasty) w/ Levitate Ability w/ HP Ice
-Many other shinies

What I have to offer:
-UT Shiny Dialga*
-All Starters
-Fossil Pokemon
-Honey Tree Pokemon
-All baby/pre-evolution Pokemon
-Phiones*
-Rotoms*
-Level 100 Charizard*
-Level 100 Torterra*
-Level 31 Lucario
-Level 100 Mewtwo*
-T Level 50 Latias with Soul Dew*
-2 Shiny Deoxys level 66
-2 UT Shiny Eevees** (level 18 I think)

*= will require "good" deals PM to discuss in further detail
**= I will only trade my Shiny Eevees for other Shiny Eevees (See below for more detail)

Terms and Regulations:
1) ALL POKEMON MUST BE LEGIT, UNHACKED, AND UT. If they fail to meet any of the requirements, chances are I won't accept them and I will disconnect/ban you if I see it during the trade
2) The Legendaries and Ubers that I want listed above will only be traded for my identical legendaries and Ubers (e.g. UT Suicune for my level 97 Suicune)
3) I look at all offers with the exception of ridiculous offers. (e.g. bidoof for my shiny dialga or a starter for a Phione)
4) I will not trade Shinies for normal, legendaries, or Uber pokemon. I will only trade Shinies for shinies or event pokemon with the exception of the 10 ANNIV Espeon and 10 ANNIV Umbreon. Ask for clarification if needed
5) Shiny Eevees will only be traded for Shiny UT Level 1 Timid or Bold Eevees
6) All shinies must be level 1 and UT

Okay, I can get you a Raikou, that has perfect IVs, which means we think it is hacked. But, then again, it came from an official event, so it's your dice.

I'm interested in an egg of a Chikorita, and a Totodile.

Rupp

Strategy!
Years
If your asking me to trade my UT dogs for for you T dogs, then no.

The only thing I need here is a Careful Munchlax UT.

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2012
If your asking me to trade my UT dogs for for you T dogs, then no.

The only thing I need here is a Careful Munchlax UT.

ok then, you'll need to give me some time. Don't know how long it will take to get a Careful Munchlax.

Rupp

Strategy!
Years
That's fine, I can wait.

If you would still like to trade, just PM me when you have the Munchlax and i'll be ready to trade.

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2012
3 down 2 to go. Just a little more until I can complete the rest of my dex on my own. Need Rhyperior and Slowking!

Last edited:

flygonjack

Pwnager
Years
first of all, read what I said in my last post. I am NOT trading any event pokemon except my 10 ANNIV T Celebi, which I am ONLY trading for an UT Colosseum/Agate Celebi.

The Movie Darkrai, especially, is NOT UP FOR TRADE! It is far too rare and special for a 10 ANNIV Umbreon, especially what I had to trade to get it. Traded about 6 shinies for it, 3 of which were legendary shinies (Mew, Deoxys, and Palkia).

I can trade for your dogs for mine. Again, I'm only trading my legendaries for the exact same ones except UT. The ones I currently have are T, hence I want to get rid of them since they're not originally mine anyways.

First off, lose the attitude. In your post it says That the pokemon in bold are wanted more, hence i thought maybe with an offer that you really wanted you would possibly give up something else you have. So fix your post and lose the attitude.
k thanks

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2012
First off, lose the attitude. In your post it says That the pokemon in bold are wanted more, hence i thought maybe with an offer that you really wanted you would possibly give up something else you have. So fix your post and lose the attitude.
k thanks

Well I'm sorry if I offended you somehow. I did say that pokemon in bold are wanted more, but I also mentioned in my terms and conditions that I will not trade shinies or events for 10 ANNIV Umbreon and Espeon just because they are not that rare. I would really just use those two as collector items.

On another note, list has been updated again.

flygonjack

Pwnager
Years
Well I'm sorry if I offended you somehow. I did say that pokemon in bold are wanted more, but I also mentioned in my terms and conditions that I will not trade shinies or events for 10 ANNIV Umbreon and Espeon just because they are not that rare. I would really just use those two as collector items.

On another note, list has been updated again.

4) I will not trade Shinies for normal, legendaries, or Uber pokemon. I will only trade Shinies for shinies or event pokemon with the exception of the 10 ANNIV Espeon and 10 ANNIV Umbreon. Ask for clarification if needed. (e.g. 10 ANNIV Umbreon for Shiny Dialga = no and so forth. Shiny Riolu + Shiny Staryu for Shiny Dialga...maybe)

This i guess is what you are referring too. and it states "with the exception of the 10 ANNIV Espeon and 10 ANNIV Umbreon", meaning that the rules do not apply to those to pokes.

apology accepted.

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2012
4) I will not trade Shinies for normal, legendaries, or Uber pokemon. I will only trade Shinies for shinies or event pokemon with the exception of the 10 ANNIV Espeon and 10 ANNIV Umbreon. Ask for clarification if needed. (e.g. 10 ANNIV Umbreon for Shiny Dialga = no and so forth. Shiny Riolu + Shiny Staryu for Shiny Dialga...maybe)

This i guess is what you are referring too. and it states "with the exception of the 10 ANNIV Espeon and 10 ANNIV Umbreon", meaning that the rules do not apply to those to pokes.

apology accepted.

yeah I guess I got confusing in that statement. I was hoping my examples would be clearer.

Basically, I would not trade any shiny for 10 Anniv Umbreon and Espeon, but I would trade something like my T level 50 Latias w/ Soul Dew for it.

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2012
I just need Slowking to complete my Pokedex. Someone please help me!!!! Slowking or Slowpoke with King's Rock will work. (Reminder, I will not trade shinies, events, ubers, or legendaries for it as it is a normal pokemon).

Please help me out. Also, other pokemon are still very welcome, especially the ones listed under shinies.

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2012
Cleaned up the list a little bit. New Level 100 Male Espeon (Distant Land), Lonely Nature available for trade. See conditions and list above for what I want.

DESPERATELY LOOKING FOR A SLOWKING OR SLOWPOKE WITH KING'S ROCK ATTACHED!!! (not trading the Espeon for it though, maybe Slowking and something else though ;))

Back