• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~♥Dawn Fan Club♥~♥ "No need to worry!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
Hello! mind if I join the club?
I'm a super big fan of Dawn, She's such an awesome character.

Off course you can join! Just fill the sign up form. You can find it on first post. ^^ I'm ready to put you on the list when you filled that.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I wish Dawn would come back as a main character. The show just feels different without her and Brock around anymore.

I couldn't agree more! <3 I don't mind about Brock being gone, I quite like Cilan as the new male companion, but Iris cannot measure up to Dawn at all! Dawn had so much personality and impact on the show, its just not the same without her. D:

DawnHikarifan4ever

Dawn/Hikari fanboy
Years
Why do I like Dawn so much? Because she's cute, very determined, so pretty, caring, she's real funny, her maturity and personality, her theme song rocks, and she's a very awesome character.

My favorite of Dawn's pokemon: Piplup, pachirisu,buneary, and togekiss.

My favorite of Dawn's outfit: her original outfit, her regular contest dress, platinum outfit, and her Grand Festival dress.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
Why do I like Dawn so much? Because she's cute, very determined, so pretty, caring, she's real funny, her maturity and personality, her theme song rocks, and she's a very awesome character.

My favorite of Dawn's pokemon: Piplup, pachirisu,buneary, and togekiss.

My favorite of Dawn's outfit: her original outfit, her regular contest dress, platinum outfit, and her Grand Festival dress.

Welcome to the club! I hope you have wonderful time here! ^^

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Ooo, nice a new member! Welcome to the club, DawnHikariFan4Ever! :P

DawnHikarifan4ever

Dawn/Hikari fanboy
Years
Welcome to the club! I hope you have wonderful time here! ^^

thank you very much, and I'm sorry I didn't know that from the start. but truly I
really really love Dawn so much, and I liked her since her debut in Japan. She's is such an awesome character, and by far the best character I ever known in Pokemon.

honestly I know pretty much about Dawn, and I respect her character a lot. I've
also collected tons of Dawn images, I have totaled over 2,400 Dawn pics as of now. so you can say I'm a super-super fan of Dawn/Hikari.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
I really do hope Dawn appears in the Best Wishes series. <3

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
thank you very much, and I'm sorry I didn't know that from the start. but truly I
really really love Dawn so much, and I liked her since her debut in Japan. She's is such an awesome character, and by far the best character I ever known in Pokemon.

honestly I know pretty much about Dawn, and I respect her character a lot. I've
also collected tons of Dawn images, I have totaled over 2,400 Dawn pics as of now. so you can say I'm a super-super fan of Dawn/Hikari.

Don't worry about it. Important is that you love Dawn. ^^ 2400 pictures? Wow, you have lot of pics. :)

DawnHikarifan4ever

Dawn/Hikari fanboy
Years
Don't worry about it. Important is that you love Dawn. ^^ 2400 pictures? Wow, you have lot of pics. :)

thank you. I have watched Dawn so many times, I was soooo into her. she's so cute, so amazing, so funny, and so very mature. I make her my personal favorite
character in Pokemon, I mean I don't think there's any pokemon character like her. I happen to know a lot about Dawn, more than anyone in Pokemon now including Ash.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
That's a huge collection! I've never done something like that. I really hope she'd do a cameo or a surprise appearance in the B/W series wherein she's a top coordinator now. :D

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Yup, she could while Iris can go away now. :3 Kidding!

She has a huge fan base so it would be really awesome to have her back in the series.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Dawn is certainly an interesting character, her attitude lightens up most of the characters. ^^:;

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
Years
The fact that Dawn has a Special Episode (of her traveling to Hoenn) makes me believe it will mark a start of some sort of a new chronicle or spin-off. I have this feeling that she might be linked in a later part of the series, I really hope so...

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Who knows, Dawn might surprise us. :D

But yes. that could really happen.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Didn't May have new clothes when she appeared in the D/P series? I suppose Dawn will have new ones too! :)

Years
Dawn already gotten her winter version outfit so what is next for her cause when may appeared she had the outfit of the emerald version of her and Dawn already made a appearence in her platinum/winter outfit in the series if she gets a new outfit it would have to be one like touko's minus the hat (i think Dawn's beanie is better than the hat)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
New topic time guys! ^^

New topic: What do you think is Dawn's saddest moment in DP saga?

Sad topic but I want to know your opinions. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back