• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
I'd like to challenge you for your badge after you finish your current battle.

Again? You already won to me. Plus, Im still in the middle of revamping my team, perfecting it to take YOU DOWN...

Also do you have a Steam? We could chat during out fights.

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
Very Good game, your Metagross is a BEAST! I gotta try raising one of those!
Anyway, on to revamping my team!

Vsjester13

Former battler
Years
Very Good game, your Metagross is a BEAST! I gotta try raising one of those!
Anyway, on to revamping my team!

I know but they take forever to train to be any good and even longer to get a shiny one.

If you have time after your already arranged battles let me know, what ever rules you like.

No problem I'll battle you as soon as i'm done with the steel type leader.

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
I don't know if you noticed, but you have 250 PC. Can finally get that Garchomp you wanted :P

I'd like to buy a Garchomp. Anyways, I'm using the OU version of it (no sand abuse) so it's not going to outclass everything else. I'm not going to buy another uber until somebody else does. I'm trying to keep it even. Oh and one last thing. Raise Blaziken up a tier. It owns everything in the tier. It's probably better than my Garchomp.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
I'd like to buy a Garchomp. Anyways, I'm using the OU version of it (no sand abuse) so it's not going to outclass everything else. I'm not going to buy another uber until somebody else does. I'm trying to keep it even. Oh and one last thing. Raise Blaziken up a tier. It owns everything in the tier. It's probably better than my Garchomp.
I moved it up the other day from great to ultra.
As far as the uber, I'll subtract the PC.
Grats on your first uber.

I know but they take forever to train to be any good and even longer to get a shiny one.

No problem I'll battle you as soon as i'm done with the steel type leader.
Won the Psychic badge.
GG Jango.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
Whoops. Didn't see Blaziken. Anyways, the first pokemon to get a "real" uber (atleast 680 base stats) will be close to unbeatable.
I tried to make it a bit harder to get them, with the ranks and the high cost of uber slots. You actually have to some some dedication to get the big ones.

Yeah GG Nulk even through i got owned but hey ya win some ya lose some.
Was a little worried seeing how that was my first wi-fi double battle.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
I tried to make it a bit harder to get them, with the ranks and the high cost of uber slots. You actually have to some some dedication to get the big ones.

Was a little worried seeing how that was my first wi-fi double battle.

I probably have the dedication. I joined because I can't ever get good games. Random matchup doesn't allow lv 100s/ubers and competitive battling forum never gets me any bros to face. Plus random matchup is filled with ragequitters.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
I probably have the dedication. I joined because I can't ever get good games. Random matchup doesn't allow lv 100s/ubers and competitive battling forum never gets me any bros to face. Plus random matchup is filled with ragequitters.
Yea i like it. It's something nice to do. The people seem friendly. Would be nice if started getting more trainers so we can get some more action. As of right now it's all the gyms fighting each other and one trainer. lol

Edit: Wanna Battle for fun? I'm trying some new things out, rearranging my team.

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2012
New here. First Post actually. but i was wondering a few things about this league. it seems very interesting.

1) is it strictly 1v1? or will it depend on the gym leader?

2)how well is the league active?

Edit: 3) do u have to use the same team? for instance im not gonna base a team around the gyms weakness but say if i wanna replace 1 or 2 poke can i do that?

Thx ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back