• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Living Qualities [M] [SU OOC]

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Yay, I'd gladly have Zaun blow some stuff up, but I don't see how that'd be any relevant. xD I'll just wait for Jacinth to post

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Hey guys, just wanted to inform you of some away time of mine. Starting Thursday of this week, I will be out of town. I'll probably be able to read the site, but I won't be able to post anything. I'll be back on Tuesday of next week. :D

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Aw... no one to slap the snowball? XD That's okay have fun!

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Are you telling me he won't be deserving of more slaps by the end of this?

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
We could always have one of the men punch him instead... though he might actually enjoy that...

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
*bows* Thank you, thank you. It's a trait I endeavor to display to all who know me. Hahaha. But in all seriousness any specifics to where we run away too like demented Torchics? Do we end up getting separated?

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
It was a great post Fuyu. Makes me like Nikolai more actually. Maybe I'm just crazy and love narcissistic personalities... :P

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
LOL you guys... Everybody wants Sherlock. I love how people are like: torn with him, it is so much fun! Claire, I think that may be the reason. I mean I love Nikolai to bits don't get me wrong, but he is such a bastard. I see where Vato is coming from. But thanks! He is way too much fun to write.

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
I just wanted to say, just as an encouragement to everyone. There is not a single poster here, who's character I don't enjoy reading about. Everyone has been excellent and has a style all their own. I really do enjoy seeing updates for the IC thread. Hope we can keep it going. :D

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
I agree with Claire*, everyone's characters are awesome! :D
And this thread needs some more love :(

So... In an attempt to save this thread from dead, may I ask which part(s)/post(s) has been your favorite(s) so far?

As for me, well, I somehow enjoy Nikolai's jerkiness, it's maddening but truly enjoyable to see his 'peculiar' reactions :P

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Amen to that.

I love Brianna's awkwardness... and Eve's refusal to play along with Nikolai... and our villain making everything explode. I dunno, I'm enjoying the whole thing in general... wondering where crebirk went though... oh well. I love you all... since Nikolai refuses to.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
I agree with you all, but since I've only recently posted, I can't tell if I like Taz yet. I love that one post, but you never know how he'll develop. One thing I know for sure: Nikolai is da man! xD

Yes show this thread a little more love. xD I can't wait for it to progress.. ):

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
I love Taz! I don't know if my description of him is what you intended, but he strikes me as a honest hearted country boy, who might just be out of his depth. Someone who is trusting and as a result, is liable to have his kindheartedness result in a broken heart. The kind of person who would laugh off insults about him, only to wallow in self-doubt in secret.

Needless to say, one of my favorite characters so far. :P

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Well, the first impression you got of him is pretty accurate... but I've left some things untold by his SU. You'll see - he's not just a random kindhearted and forgetful guy. ;) From what I've read from Claire, she's badass; oh yeah, dynamite. That particular attitude of her entices me, and your posts are as interesting as Fuyu's :B As for Vato, I think the awkwardness is toned up a bit too much, but there's time to emphasise on her other traits as well! We're only starting up, after all. ;P

Back