• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tao Duo Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 26, 2021
Tao Duo Clan

Welcome to the Tao Duo Clan this clan dedicated to two out of three members of the Tao Trio. I feel thatReshiram is the symbol of not only Truth but hope as well. I feelthat Zekrom is not only the symbol of Ideals in the Pokemon universebut straight to those who seek it. That's how I see these twoPokemon in my eyes. So if your a fan of Reshiram and/or Zekrom feelfree to sign up.

Rules
1. Follow all of PC's and Pokemon Groups' rules.
2. Please don't spam, troll or harass.
3. Try to keep active!
4. Everyone can choose one partner Pokemon from the list upon joining (includes the ones you add!) and a nickname it if you want.
5. Enjoy!

Sign-Up Form
Username:
Partner Pokemon:
Reason for joining:
Answer the current topic!

List Of Pokemon

ZekromSprite.png

ReshiramSprite.png

Members List
1. (Owner) xxReshiramxx
2. pokemonMasters
3. Hikari10
4. Seraphimon-sama
5. Dragon-T

List of topics that have been discussed

1. First topic who do you like better out of these two Reshiram or Zekrom and why?

Topic being discussed at the moment

Second question

When you first heard about Reshiram and Zekrom (before you knew what types they were) what type or type's did you expect them to have?

Last edited:

PokemonMasters

Always Remember Forever&After
Years
Username: PokemonMasters
Partner Pokemon: Reshsiram
Reason for joining: Because Reshsiram is Awesome! :D
First Topic Answer: I like Reshiram better because Reshiram looks more better and i like fire types more.

Last edited:
Years
Username: Hikari10
Partner Pokemon: Reshiram
Reason for joining: I love Black & White and Reshiram & Zekrom!
Answer the current topic! I like Reshiram better cos I love its design and out of Black and White, I played Black first.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 26, 2021
Alright welcome to the group as you can see you have been added to the members list wlcome to the group Hikari10 and pokemonMasters glad to have both of you.

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Username: Seraphimon-sama
Partner Pokemon: Reshiram
Reason for joining: Because Reshiram and Zekrom are freaking awesome!
Answer the current topic! I like Reshiram more than Zekrom because I like Fire-Types more than Electric-Types and I prefer Fusion Flare and Blue Flare over Fusion Bolt and Bolt Strike.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 26, 2021
Alright welcome to the group Seraphimon-sama as you can see you've been added to the members list glad to have you as part of the clan.

Alright let's move on two the second qustion:

When you first heard about Reshiram and Zekrom (before you knew what types they were) what type or type's did you expect them to have?

Last edited:

PokemonMasters

Always Remember Forever&After
Years
2nd Question:
- I thought Reshiram was Fire and Flying xDD and Zekrom Electric and Flying. Then i found out Reshiram and Zekrom were dragons xD

Years
i want to join

Username:Dragon-T
Partner Pokemon: Zekrom
Reason for joining: Because Reshiram and Zekrom rock
Answer the current topic! I thought Zekrom would be a dark type and Reshiram could be a flying type

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back