• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Underground Adventures

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
The sprites look good on the sheet too. :]
If you may, I'd like to be a reserve mapper for your hack again! <D

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2022
i lost the rom, sorry guys cancelled..

edit: its back.

Last edited:

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2022
Dah Dah Dah! I now present you with a VERY VERY long awaited update to this hack ;)

Update to Pokemon: underground Rebirth.

@all of you old fans.
I shall work most of my hacking time on this project. It has a completely new rom base that I made etc.

Finally the actual progress.
First Town Pictures plus script previews

New House:
1-5.png

Ticket Script:
2-5.png

New Oak's House/Lab:
3-6.png

Pic of him giving me ticket:
4-5.png

Getting on boat:
5-4.png

6-3.png

Thank you for any further questions and comments.

~Teh Panda

Last edited:

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2022
>.< Only one post after the first update in months.... Anyways here comes another update introducing the new Pokeschool

@Buizel 9 (Kyle):
Thank you for your soul reply :D

Here are some visual updates.

Thew new Pokeschool tiles made by me and based off of Jesse's tiles, the house of Oak and this share architecture since he enjoys this type of building

Here is a picture getting off the pokeschool dock
7-3.png

Now for the School, may look small here but the teleporters transfer you to a bigger building and areas on the island. By standing by a line of trees you can see one of these buildings in game.
8-2.png

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Great comeback Tehx4. XD

I like the school and lab tiles.
Anyways, good luck~

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2022
Nice... Keep it up!
I like the new Oak building, but please change the grass...

Thank you and Request fulfilled

Nice updates again good work.
GL !

Thank you.

Great comeback Tehx4. XD

I like the school and lab tiles.
Anyways, good luck~

Thanks and credits to Jesse of course for the lab and pals for school, cheers. Now for update

Today i bring you a review and some nice screenshots of further events at the school.

Here we are with Vrai's review of it enjoy :D

Review of Pokémon: Underground Adventures​

Review By Vrai.

One of the first things that I notice about the hack is the lengthy plot. It, unlike most hacks, is very descriptive and somehow captures my attention. I must say that I quite like the whole "Chapter" idea, whereas the story begins to show changes.

However, to counter that, I don't think that the entire storyline should've been put up there.

The screenshots look nice, and the tiles have been inserted well. Palettes also fit, for the most part.

However, the titlescreen is what bugs me. I can't really read what the title says with the fancy lettering, and I thought it was called "Underground Adventures", not "Legend Version"? ~From Author: Thats the old version of the game

Overall, I think this is very deserving of the HotW #18 award it earned, although it'd be cool to see some more updates, Panda.

~Thanks Vrai!

Now to the pics and updates :D

First of all i have been adding the inside scripts for the main office of the school and the Training grounds where you meet your rival and friend. its a maze and your friend finishes before you. You meet him here and this happens.

9-1.png
13.png

Now for the unvailing of the Time trveling script... Hugh Celebi lives at the school. I said to much.

15.png
16.png
17.png

~Teh Panda out

Last edited:

Hiche..

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014
The inside tiles look very nice. Who made them?
Also, the script looks interesting. This hack is very good. If you need ANY help, tell me. Good luck.

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2022
The inside tiles look very nice. Who made them?
Also, the script looks interesting. This hack is very good. If you need ANY help, tell me. Good luck.

Those tiles are already in game so GameFreak. Thanks for the reply ;)

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2022
Updates!

~A new big bunch of scripts in the next couple of maps and scenes are coming soon! I am here to show you a preview of Endigo Canyon in which i posted its map at the map rating thread so you can get a full look at it.~

~The purpose of this canyon is a training excessive for the few Pokemon trainers developed by Dr. Himachi leader of the Himachi. Storyline subject to change soon to fit my new needs. Your first trainer battles shall be here as well as a meeting with your friend/rival in the past.~

Visual update apparatus.

18.png

19.png

20.png

Thanks for reading and please make any comments, and questions concerning the hack!

~Teh Panda.

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2022
Updates:

Mostly today I will be writing stuff with a couple screenies of a meeting with your friend/rival.

Ok lets get this started!~

~Thanks Kyle for your nice reply.~
I have expanded the Training Ground's to a maze like Grassy arena. There will be signposts here with Trainer Tips on each of them. You can also find some hidden items in bushes ;).

Endigo Canyon is currently the last place planned to be in the first alpha. i am currently scripting and setting all the movement permissions for the inner canyon then I shall work on the caves where inside you meet Dr. Himachi and his underground study hall.

21.png

22.png

Thank you and comments and replies are all welcome!

~Teh Panda

Last edited:
Back