• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Dear Anonymous(es),

You tell me that you hate it when that certain someone tells you what to do because you don't want them to run your life and question you; that they think you might not be going places.
They can be wrong, or they can be right; why don't you just take a moment to step up and evaluate what you're actually going to do in the future? Quit being ego-centric and start applying yourself in the places that you need it, and then maybe they wont be on your back all the time.
I feel sad I can't tell this to your face without y'all raging like some sort of Zeus' fury and entitlement competition. Come back down to Earth. It might actually help you.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anon,

Must you always try to look for a way to shoot down my ideas? Why do you insist on tearing me down at every opportunity without hearing me out or giving me a chance?

Dear Anon,

Please answer your phone and check your voice mail more often.

Dear Anon,

Please develop a way to filter search results by "Number of Years Experience Needed." It would really cut down on the amount of time I waste looking for jobs on your site.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous (sorta but idk lol),

So the doctors say that you'll be arriving to this wonderful world on Wednesday! I'm pretty excited to meet you. It's going to rain probably on the day I arrive to your mother's house, but it doesn't matter. Rain, snow, shine, I'll go to the hospital to see you. Just... don't arrive sooner though...like your sister did 5 years ago. xD If the doctors say Wednesday, it's WEDNESDAY. :P (Tuesday is a good day too, but I'll be there late xD).

Your parents have chosen a wonderful name for you, and it fits you quite well. I know you'll grow up to be a wonderful little girl. Though I won't be there much to see you grow up, like I did with your older sister. If I did move back to San Diego, I'd probably will, but I was told to build my own life, and wherever God wants me to go, I'll go. But just to let you know that I'll be there whenever I can. :3

Sincerely,

Your Auntie Meganium :3

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Stop pushing me away. Recently you haven't been talking to me, or if we do talk you just choose to talk to me like crap. I'm sick of talking to you and having you ignore me. You used to always start a conversation with me and use your cute smilies, but now I start the conversation and I get cold replies. You've been a friend of mine for only a year and a half but in that time I've told you some of my most deepest secrets and over the time as well, you've became one of my closest friends. We've had ups and downs which we've sorted out. I wish we could talk how we used to. You've changed, and not for the better.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
DA

I don't know what's wrong with you two, but if I kept messing up in my job everyday, someone would have said something to me already, or so I'd expect. Maybe you should try doing your job right for once. Then I'll let you come and tell me anything you want, until then...

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I've known you for only a few months but in that time you've developed into which I can safely say, one of my best friends. You've spoken to me about everything. We always talk about anything and people sometimes say we're clones of each other. :P I just want you to know that I'm there for you when you need me, just like when you're there for me when I need you. I love you. <3

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
DA,

Hey, nobody hates you. :[

DA,

You're such a ****ing idiot.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

Thank you so much. You've given me far too many second chances and I can never repay you enough. You were the only one there for me when I needed it the most even despite how I've treated you in the past and I couldn't have asked for anything more from you. You really made me realise how important people like you are to me and I promise this will be just like a new beginning for us. Thank you. <3

Dear Anonymous,

Please just give me some clue of what can I do do make you happy... I hate things being like this between us but I was always worried this would happen sooner or later. :( Just give me a sign that things are okay and we can move on from this, but until then I guess I'll just have to keep on hoping for the best...

Dear Anonymous,

Could you be any more wonderful? xD I just hope I don't ruin this like usual... D: Lying and paranoia are nowhere to be seen for once; I think this time I'll just be myself...

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

Is close enough good enough overall? Should I feel dumb? For almost like... ever, it's always been close enough, why not whole? It applies for both, but really, it's always ifs with me. I just need to accept things as is, lol. I'll try and be happy with how things are for now. Because yeah, you never know etc.

moments.

quixotic
Years
Dear Anonymous,

You do the bare minimum when there are others working their butts off. Don't be selfish, stuck up and overly proud and do what is best overall. If that is getting your act together, do it. If it's turning your back and giving up the reigns, do that! All you are doing is holding everybody else down, and then whinging because things aren't like you would like. You whinge, you complain, and yet you do next to nothing in trying to change that. Grow up, and do what's best overall, not just for yourself.

devilicious

dream
Years
dear anonymous

I remember you and the things you did
but I don't hate you for it
I don't even blame you
just take it easy bro
I will forgive you if you ask for my forgiveness! ^__^

edit; oh oh one more

dear anonymous

I know I stopped talking to you suddenly and that sucked because I always though you were pretty cool
I really don't remember why though maybe I was being paranoid or maybe we had a discussion and somehow mutually agreed to keep away
yeah actually I have no idea why we stopped talking to each other
if I had to guess I'd say I probably did something that offended you or that you at least heavily disagreed with or something
well I am the most tactless person I know and it's just part of my honesty
but hey if you want to talk about life anytime you know where to find me <3

Last edited:

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
Years
Dear Anonymice,
I feel bad for admitting it, but I find your rage delicious. Hating irrationality and intolerance with rabid rage is entertaining to watch.

You slapped me. Hard. It hurt. At first.

Now? I'm not going to be dragged to your level, a level of rage and anger. I've got enough in that department, and it's all I can do to still come out smiling.

I used to respect you. You seemed intelligent, and you are, though less than originally suspected. We had similar interests, but a few years later, that's outweighed by the bad.

I'm not perfect, and I'm not demanding you be.

But I exist. I think, I speak, and, yes, I have emotions and opinions.

It sickens me how you claim to hate the close-minded, but atthe same time, you hate the close-minded.

Right or happy? Your being right won't help anyone, because you can only use your knowledge to hate and attack. I'll remain in blissful ignorance. I'm not a saint, but I admit when I screw up. You simply scream until the issue is dropped

I'll remain in my naïveté, because I'm practicing your "nice" beliefs better than you are.

It hurt when you slapped me. Simply because you think you're right doesn't mean all the rules against bigotry are waived for you. You think a majority can never be injured, but I am not an ideology, I'm a human being.

Lighten up and let go of misdirected hatred,
Shanghai

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Dear Anonymous,

You've gone from being one of my most closest friends, to a bit of dirt. I can't believe I've put up with you for five years. The only person you care about is you. Did you ever once think about my feelings? I've stuck up for you so many times, you probably don't even know the things I've heard people say behind your back, yet it's always usually you hurting my feelings by stating crap about me. I don't understand you at all. No I can read you like a book. You're exactly the kind of person that would stab someone in the back. I hope you didn't find yesterday acceptable, because it was out of order, and I know you feel like you're top **** now - well you ain't so just **** off and don't talk to me.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

Going this way is eventually going to have negative consequences on everything. I don't want to be viewed as the one that finds fault with the smallest things, the one that is hypocritical, complains and gives up, rather than keeps going and never gives up. Giving up is really just a sign of everything being bad, and from now on I'm going to look for positives, because while there are negatives in a lot of things, positives ultimately exist. In other words I'm actively going to try and see the good in everything, or at least as much as I can, since if I believe that everything happens for a reason, all the bad leads to the good, and everything will work out good in the end. Time, patience and belief are the main things here and if I start showing more of my good side, then maybe I'll be better off for it. I'm done with that, I'm starting over again, I'm happy with who I know I can be, and I know when I do things for people I feel best, so... I've just gotta be who I really am, and not mask it with a negative persona. I'm going to be me, the... me that existed early on, the innocent one. The one that wasn't corrupted by negative thoughts. Going to be happy from now on. Nothing is impossible.

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
Dear Anonymous~

Last night, I had myself thinking about you a little more than usual. I was admittedly jealous and angry for a second and stayed up an extra two hours past my bedtime just to talk to you since we didn't talk the day before that. You know, I find typing back and forth to people rather annoying most of the time. Why do you think my 'brbs' last so long, lol? However, guess what, you're one of the rare ones that I now desire to talk to... And I honestly didn't think that was ever going to happen between us.

I feel like me being your friend has changed you. Don't deny it. But perhaps that is, infact, a good thing after all. Anyways, I'm just spitting this out right now. You're smart, good-looking, talented, kind, generous... I have no idea why you like me, and continue to like me when so many other people have it out for you. And you know these people well, and still pick me? I'm baffled. I don't think I deserve it. You could find someone better if you tried, and maybe one day you eventually will. You just gotta stop feeling bad about your love-life first. If someone didn't want you, screw them. You're such an amazing person, to everyone, especially me... Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Those people don't deserve you.

I'm going to have to return that kindness back someday, you know. All I can say is, keep waiting, and maybe I'll have the heart for it.

~Gray

Last edited:

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
DA,

Stop. Just stop. You're pissing me off, drama queen.

DA,

=_=

DA,

Why? What the hell is wrong with you?

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I don't care that you're her boyfriend, how dare you speak to me like that. How dare you. HOW. DARE. YOU. I would quite happily push you in front of a bus you make me sick I will not be treated like that so you better watch yourself.

Dear Anonymous,

I'm a very good cook how dare you insult my eggs. It's not my fault it exploded it was your oven ;-;

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anon,

When you see a patron (i.e., ME) with an empty glass and a full plate of food, you should have the intuition to bring a refill without me having to raise my hand and ask you... That cost you a couple bucks off your tip, you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back