• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HI

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Hi everyone😊
Kinda new here...
Please guide me through..
Hi Gamelord! Welcome to the community :) What made you sign up here?

If you have any questions about the site or need some help finding things, feel free to drop me a Visitor Message :D

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey there! Welcome to PC! When you get a chance you should tell us more about yourself! :)

We're more than happy to help you however we can, so if you have any questions just ask!

Years
Heyo heyo Gamelord98047! You've made a few posts so I'm sure you're fitting in well already, hope to see ya around =)

Mr. Showdown

Pokémon professor of the Showdin region
Years
I've found a new user, what's that, who am I, Well I am Mr. showdown, Pokémon and battle extrodanaire. I am here guild you through Pokémon community. You can play games chat with people around the world, and some aren't weeaboos. So hop into some PC today, I mean what are you going to do, play yugio, yah didn't think so

Back