• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Regal

How does the Plot sound so far?

• This is an Awsome plot!

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • The plot is decent

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • I don't like the plot

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tdata

Pokemon GX
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2009
lol, just the maps would work... I have no plans to make a fan game... Though i am adding to the Starter kit... Although, i do wanna know how it works. :P

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
I do not understand what you mean by 'just the maps' I would still have to send an opensource Demo over, Just PM me what you want to change please.

Nintendo freak

Pineapples!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 26, 2008
Swizzler121 said:
@Nintendo Freak- I can't do that, File sharing is illegal, And i don't want this thread closed, let alone be being banned... please don't bring it up again...
Sorry. Didn't know. :P Won't happen again.

tdata

Pokemon GX
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2009
All i would need would be mapinfo.rxdata , all the maps and tilesets.rxdata. I have all the pokemon tilesets already... Why would i rather do it myself? Cuz then i can fix all the little things as i go along. Since a ran into troible right at the start, i can't just give you a list as i go along... Bt the first few problems are: The pc, should say out of order or somthing while the system is eing work on. The first mart, you touch the door and get a syntax error for >. that is as far as i've gotten.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
oh, I haven't finished those yet, The pc doesn't work... It is just a general RMXP storage script...and I think the Mart door teleports to a map that doesn't exist anymore... So I'll fix those, see, wasn't that easy?

DEMO 1.5 is released!

Changes:
-better talkin window *thx to Blizzy*
-most glitches fixed *thx to you guys*

Maybe fixed:
-you can play without RTP! *thx to me*

Next demo Expectations:
-arrives this weekend
-a small demo of battle system *blizzy's, not the final vers.*
-you can go farther
-alot more details in towns
-Info about the mysterious Island of Altamar, sound familar?

Last edited:

tdata

Pokemon GX
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2009
No, but it would have been easier to do it myself... :P But, you're the boss.

Nintendo freak

Pineapples!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 26, 2008
Sweet! Sorry I couldn't help before. But now I'll be able to, right? Well, can't wait for this weekend. (RTP is the same as RMXP, right?)

tdata

Pokemon GX
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2009
RTP is the Stuff that came with RMXP. Basicly a SDK... :)

I just thought i'd ask, Any way i can help?

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
Well...Right now I need to find out if it works for someone who doesn't have RMXP... then I can start advancing again, Oh, does the new demo not have those glitches now?

Nintendo freak

Pineapples!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 26, 2008
It works! Now to start finding those glitches.

EDIT: Majorly glitched.

No music
Can't go through the only door
Very small, hardly a demo (sorry)
Oh, and I need controls.
One more glitch in the attachment.

tdata

Pokemon GX
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2009
yes, it works for someone without rmxp... i tested it yesterday on my sis's computer. And the map and menu glitches are all i can see on the newest release.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
ok you guys need to specify, which door can you not leave, and QF(Please don't cuss, even with *'s) why can't you leave the map, it seems that NF got to the forest, and NF yeah... I need to fix that.

tdata

Pokemon GX
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2009
lol, that is the only accessable map. the door on the top left has no teleport event. Also, the menu is disabled or something...

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
hmm... I think you access the menu by pressing "d" now, I'm trying to fix that, ok, I'll fix that teleport, even though I'm pretty sure it did... are you talking about his room?

tdata

Pokemon GX
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2009
no, the demo i downloaded, you start on the map in the thumbnail above... you don't start from the beginning...

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
oops!!!!!!!! oh gosh! *slaps head* forgot to reset starting postion!!

I will be coming out with a Sphere version of PKMN Regal, it may work with the vba!

MykehDoom

Team Magma's Entei
Years
  • Age 35
  • GA
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010
Hey Swizz what edzactly is sphere? And are you saying you can make a game run on Visual Boy Advance?

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
well, sphere is another game making program, completly free so I won't run into any legal issues(since RMXP has so many) also I have seen pokemon oregon, and it looks very promising. as for the VBA thing, as i was going through the Sphere file, I saw the icon that said "play game" and it was the same format as my other VBA files, so IDK...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back