• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: The Nostalgic Emerald Hack

ravenboy9

Arkansan Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2021
Moar progress guys, can you guess what city this is?

Spoiler:

Also, I'm needing some alpha testers. PM me if interested

Last edited:

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Moar progress guys, can you guess what city this is?

Spoiler:

Also, I'm needing some alpha testers. PM me if interested

Liliycove city :D It looks really good the gsc mapping style seems to fit in perfectly :)

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2018
I hope you're going to edit the battle backgrounds so that they're completely white, along with the removal of the oval things the Pokémon stand on and, if possible, modifying the battle status UI to make it look more like Gen. II's.

ravenboy9

Arkansan Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2021
I hope you're going to edit the battle backgrounds so that they're completely white, along with the removal of the oval things the Pokémon stand on and, if possible, modifying the battle status UI to make it look more like Gen. II's.

Yes, I'll do that as soon as I figure out how

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2016
Looks fantastic! I really like this "retro" concept, my hack too have retro art style (soon i'll be making a thread to it). You should try to "demake" the palettes of the RSE tiles to fit with the GSC tiles. Looking forward to it!

Porto

Survivor
Years
I always loved Emerald
I always loved Gold
Cant wait for this retro remake of a retro game!
retroception

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2020
Like the concept, but if it's in the Hoenn region the idea of there being no Hoenn Pokémon comes off as iffy to me. I could help you devamp (the Pokémon) if you need to.

ravenboy9

Arkansan Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2021
Hey, sup guys, long time no post. Please bear with me, midterms are always a pain. HOWEVER, here's an update on an older city, and a brand new picture of one of the largest pain in the *** cities. Five theoretical dollars to whomever guesses the cities!

Spoiler:

Years
So fu**in' cool!!! I need this NAO!!!

That aside, there are still some tile errors on the house in sootopolis.. Keep up the good work!!

Years
wow that's amazing i am a fan of hoen region and looking for a remake with either FR/LF tiles or gen 2 tiles keep up the good work can't wait for the beta!!!!!!!

Back