• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

You know what I'd suggest to keep reading... But eh, I'll let you figure it out anyway :P

/currently reading To-LOVE-Ru

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
[SIZE="a"]13.

As y'all can see I changed my avatar for the holiday. Not going to change my signature though. Even if I wanted to I can't right now.[/SIZE]

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I blame Bakuman for piquing my interest about the series. Who'd a thunk that a series like TLR would end up in Jump?

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

To Love-Ru references, Bakuman one was great. Gintama like it as well.
a0gqy0.jpg

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I can finally get back onto the internet on my computer. It just y'know... took all day to fix. =w=;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
24. Can't believe it took 3 days but I finally managed to fully listen to all 200 songs on my newest playlist on Grooveshark. "Gasp" One down.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

- get rid of virus done
- pathetically look at formula subs for the subbed episode done
- get new aim account because old one sucked done

looks like it's time for me to go and take a shower!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Macs are practically virus free! Sure there are some viruses that can infiltrate Macs, but I have yet to get one!

And yay, more PC people are getting into Hatoful Boyfriend! \o/ Thank you Igiko you'll probably never see this post but still.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

oh right. now i remember why i shouldn't have mentioned such a thing in the first place.

i think i need some honey to swallow. my throat feels icky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back