• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

White hack: Pokemon Omega Paradox (Version 2.0)

XxAsterxX

Moon Black 2 Developer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 24, 2023
Dude that looks nice! Finally someone's setting the pace again with ds hacking.
How far does it goes?
Good luck u give allot people here hope!

Its completed and i'm just about to update the link to a newer version with some levels that i fixed

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 31, 2023
This looks really awesome, and I want to play it, but for some reason, xDelta errors every time I try to patch it :(

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
I actually had high hopes when I read the features and description of the hack. I mean, certain things do not make any sense. It just seems like a poorly altered white Pokemon version, Nothing more, nothing less.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen today
I actually had high hopes when I read the features and description of the hack. I mean, certain things do not make any sense. It just seems like a poorly altered white Pokemon version, Nothing more, nothing less.

In my opinion, before being judgemental about this hacks features, we all have to consider the fact that this is a NDS hack not a GBA. To be honest when I discovered that GBA hack roms, there were brilliant hacks such as Light Platinum. Before being developed however, I'm sure GBA hacks improved step by step. I think this is one of the steps NDS rom hacking should have been taking for a very long time.

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
In my opinion, before being judgemental about this hacks features, we all have to consider the fact that this is a NDS hack not a GBA. To be honest when I discovered that GBA hack roms, there were brilliant hacks such as Light Platinum. Before being developed however, I'm sure GBA hacks improved step by step. I think this is one of the steps NDS rom hacking should have been taking for a very long time.

I see what you mean, but here's the thing. We have NDS hacks like the Light platinum remake which is out and has a fully functional beta. I get it that DS hacking is still developing but by poorly altered I was referring to poor spriting, Glitched OW sprites and so on.

XxAsterxX

Moon Black 2 Developer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 24, 2023

Well, this was my first attempt at ds hacking, know that I figured everything out I'm going to make a kalos version ds hack with all Kalos Pokemon.

Last edited:

XxAsterxX

Moon Black 2 Developer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 24, 2023
I see what you mean, but here's the thing. We have NDS hacks like the Light platinum remake which is out and has a fully functional beta. I get it that DS hacking is still developing but by poorly altered I was referring to poor spriting, Glitched OW sprites and so on.

now that I know how to hack it I'm making a Kalos ds hack.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen today

These things can be fixed on upcoming betas. If that's the case, then this case can be moved to the Progressing Hacks section. But I strongly against criticizing without acknowledging the responsibility of making a hack on undiscovered territories. As for the example you gave, I believe its current situation is unknown. There hasn't been an update for a very long time. I enjoyed Light Platinum on my phone, so I was hyped about the NDS remake. But like most of the progressing hacks, it is facing its possible fate of dicontinuation. I think we should not compare a beta in this situation

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
These things can be fixed on upcoming betas. If that's the case, then this case can be moved to the Progressing Hacks section. But I strongly against criticizing without acknowledging the responsibility of making a hack on undiscovered territories. As for the example you gave, I believe its current situation is unknown. There hasn't been an update for a very long time. I enjoyed Light Platinum on my phone, so I was hyped about the NDS remake. But like most of the progressing hacks, it is facing its possible fate of dicontinuation. I think we should not compare a beta in this situation

I am comparing a beta because of how well developed it is compared to the final version of this hack. I've played through it and I posted my honest thoughts on it. I can understand if I just posted randomly without even touching the game. Upcoming betas? This is the final, at least that is what the author has stated.

XxAsterxX

Moon Black 2 Developer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 24, 2023
I am comparing a beta because of how well developed it is compared to the final version of this hack. I've played through it and I posted my honest thoughts on it. I can understand if I just posted randomly without even touching the game. Upcoming betas? This is the final, at least that is what the author has stated.

I can fix things but I don't have that much time anymore since I'm usually busy, I'm literally typing this at school

Pokams

A guy
Years
Questions

Some of the Rattata are gliched and so is the Pokedex Sprite for rockruff(see pics) also,rockruff skinned over metapod?why not skin it over zorua?I understand that zorua is a cool Pokemon to be a starter,but there are lots of other good twice evolving dark type pokes to use as starters.But,how do you evolve rockruff into lycanroc midnight and can you get ralts and a Dawn stone?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170921-224249.png
    Screenshot_20170921-224249.png
    60.5 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20170921-224341.png
    Screenshot_20170921-224341.png
    80.5 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

XxAsterxX

Moon Black 2 Developer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 24, 2023
Some of the Rattata are gliched and so is the Pokedex Sprite for rockruff(see pics) also,rockruff skinned over metapod?why not skin it over zorua?I understand that zorua is a cool Pokemon to be a starter,but there are lots of other good twice evolving dark type pokes to use as starters.But,how do you evolve rockruff into lycanroc midnight and can you get ralts and a Dawn stone?

I'm aware that female ratta is glitched
Rock ruff evolves at level 25
Pokedex pictures aren't change cause it can destroy the front and back sprites
Rock ruff doesn't have a good back Sprite but when he evolves he does
I really don't why I chose Zorua but a lot of people like him
Rockruff is sprited over metapd cause they are the same size and he fits perfectly
Lycanroc are sprited over solrock and lunatone cause I thought that would make sense

Last edited:

XxAsterxX

Moon Black 2 Developer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 24, 2023

I will have to check for ralts I will tell you later

Pokams

A guy
Years
I'm aware that female ratta is glitched
Rock ruff evolves at level 25
Pokedex pictures aren't change cause it can destroy the front and back sprites
Rock ruff doesn't have a good back Sprite but when he evolves he does
I really don't why I chose Zorua but a lot of people like him
Rockruff is sprited over metapd cause they are the same size and he fits perfectly
Lycanroc are sprited over solrock and lunatone cause I thought that would make sense
So I'm assuming rockruff evolves by chance into either midday or midnight at level 25?Also thanks.

Last edited:
Back