• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sir, I am going to have to ask you to step out of the Vehicle.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Nope! But I got rear-ended once and had to call the cops if that counts? But never for something I've done.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I have been driving for about 8 years, and so far I have not gotten pulled over, or been in a car accident. I may not get pulled over since I do follow all traffic laws, even when I'm alone. The only infraction I have gotten twice is Parking tickets, for time expired in a public parking lots (I don't like Diamond Parking).

My uncle has gotten many tickets and getting pulled over, he drives kind of aggressively.

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
Years
Haha, I get pulled over multiple times a week.

I was a police explorer, and, even though I'm too old to be in it now, I still roleplay for them for training scenarios and academy.

By the way, you never say it like that when you pull someone over and you want them out. You open the door for them, then say "Step out of the vehicle, please." You never say "I'm going to have to". It implies that you either a) don't want to be here or b) that they might be able to talk you out of it.

I've been pulled over for real three times. Once for a bad tail light, the other two because the cops knew me and wanted to scare the crap out of me. *insert officer's name* you evil little man.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I've never been pulled over as the driver. It's happened twice when I was a passenger, though. First time was when I was really young, a cop pulled us over while we were out of state for speeding. According to my dad, who was quite livid about the entire thing, he was somehow able to successfully contest it and got out of paying.

The second was when we were carpooling back from an anime convention late at night. our driver had been having problems with either her taillights or the light for the license tag, so a campus police officer pulled us over, told her to get the light fixed, and proceeded to ask in bewildered amazement about what we were wearing. So we had to describe the whole anime convention and cosplay thing to him lol

Back