View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2013 (1:33 PM).

S'up guys, I'm new here and I'm pretty interested in joining this awesome club. My names Jonathan, but Jonny or Dimi does just fine.

I have 2 Chikorita, 2 Totodile, Cyndaquil, Eevee, Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres. The Starters I hunted, the Eevee I had help for from my exgf (I used her HG to get the Eevee), but the birds were a gift for me by the same ex. At the beginning of autumn, my SS got corrupted. I was 30+/- short of having all pkmn from the first 4 generations. My first Shiny was actually a Charmander from LeafGreen but stored on said SS before I lost everything. As a surprise, she hunted the Birds for me. In return, I gave her my second Shiny Cyndaquil. I'm actually waiting for her to finish with my LeafGreen (she's trying to get Mewtwo for herself before I restart the game for the 1 Gen Shinies).

At the moment, I'm trying to hunt Torchic in Emerald. I was hunting it for a week on Sapphire but then find out that the dry battery might be what's been holding me back. That's a problem because I ordered my Emerald from Hong Kong and for some reason, it wont let me migrate pkmn from it to my SS or Platinum or my ex's HG. I have to trade into Sapphire and migrate from there. I'm also trying to get my hands on a Pikachu from Viridian Forest in HG or Pichu through Chaining in Platinum's Trophy Garden. But, I'm super suck at the Chaining. Havent gotten higher than 12 Pichus. >.< The third pkmn Im hoping to get is Dratini but that's a long ways from now.

I have LeafGreen, Emerald, Platinum, SoulSilver, Black, White, and Black 2. The HeartGold is my ex's as mentioned, and the dry Sapphire is my best friend's.

My overall goal was once to be a pkmn master for that I gather several games. I completed my Black pokedex, but lost my chance at Gens 1-4 pkmn. So. Now my goal is to recreate my SS party. My party was Meganium, Kabutops, Blaziken, Raichu, Dragonite and Tyrannitar. But, since a shiny kabuto and larvitar aren't so easily or early-on gotten I opted for Totodile and Eevee/eventually Umbreon.

My secondary goal is to collect the all five Generations of Starters and Legendaries, and another other Shinies that might accidentally get in my way. :]

Good luck with the hunting guys, and congrats to the hunts completed.