• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fairy tail+Pokemon lover here!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 29, 2013
As you can see of the title i love Fairy Tail as much as Pokemon.
Further on, i'd like to introduce myself.
My name is Matthew(translation from dutch to english)
I'm a 14(nearly 15)years old.
And of course i live in the Netherlands :)
So please welcome me ;)

Years
Ice Make Welcome!

Hey, Matthew, welcome to PC! Is nice to have a Fairy Tail fan here! I like Fairy Tail as well, my favorite character as you may notice, is Gray Fullbuster.
I'm from Portugal, our national football teams always meet in international cups, ahah! Never been there, tho.
Oh! And speaking of Fairys, have you bought the new Pokemon X or Y? The new type Fairy is awesome, more like a dragon slayer, muahaha!

Either way, i hope you enjoy your time around here and meet a lot of nice people. See you around!

Years
....I love Fairy Tail a whole lot eee. It's one of my favorite anime. Which character is your favorite? Mystogan will always be my #1 but the others are really, really cool. General Entertainment is the board to go to for anime discussions so make sure to check that out when you can. It's really fun over there and you can even chat about music, movies, books, and TV shows as well. Welcome, Matthew! :)

But of course since you're a Pokemon fan you'll have a lot to discuss in that regard as well. Hope you find many boards to dive into and such. Have an awesome time around PC, Matthew! We all hope you stick around for a long time. n_n Don't forget that you can give the staff a call if you need some help.

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
Years
As you can see of the title i love Fairy Tail as much as Pokemon.
Further on, i'd like to introduce myself.
My name is Matthew(translation from dutch to english)
I'm a 14(nearly 15)years old.
And of course i live in the Netherlands :)
So please welcome me ;)

:) A fellow-dutchman I see?
Welcome!

You're at the right place here, according to your interests ^^
This community is filled with tons of members who love both pokémon and other animes.
I, myself, am one of them :)
I started watching fairy tale just recently though, i'm at episode 4 or 5 now.

Well, I hope you enjoy being here as much as everybody :)
I will see you around I suppose ;)

~Mr.Alpha

Iskandar

The Seeker Of Light
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 8, 2014
Welcome Doranbolt! :)
Im (somewat) new here and Fairy Tail is awsome!!! Actually I think its coming off hiatus soon. :D

Back